Welcome to Gamez Network Community Forums

Member Login

Not a member yet? Sign Up!

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 192
Like Tree110Like

Thread: Magic Boost Sins > Official vs GameZ Aion

  1. #71
    Junior Member PoWeLL's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    60

    Default

    I've just read through it but ofc you're right. But when you say you need to test on dummy with 0 mb, maybe it wont help, how do you know dummys on gamez have same stats than retail? I remember i have broken a dummy with 1 hit here once, what is not possible on retail, dummys have almost instant regeneration.. If thats not the same, how can you be sure their stats will be? I dont know if right now this still happening, maybe they are now fine.. but i dont think theres is a 100% way to proof dmg diference between retail and private servers.. couse just cant be 100% sure that tested npcs would have same stats.. Anyway, is a fact that the class needs a boost, not only MB ones, and not oly sins xd, but you have the closest prooves, hope they count on them.

    Exellion - AssassinKerubian - Ranger










  2. #72
    Member Signet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoWeLL View Post
    I've just read through it but ofc you're right. But when you say you need to test on dummy with 0 mb, maybe it wont help, how do you know dummys on gamez have same stats than retail? I remember i have broken a dummy with 1 hit here once, what is not possible on retail, dummys have almost instant regeneration.. If thats not the same, how can you be sure their stats will be? I dont know if right now this still happening, maybe they are now fine.. but i dont think theres is a 100% way to proof dmg diference between retail and private servers.. couse just cant be 100% sure that tested npcs would have same stats.. Anyway, is a fact that the class needs a boost, not only MB ones, and not oly sins xd, but you have the closest prooves, hope they count on them.
    Dummys have been fixed, and work like retail now.. They have mercenaries constantly attacking them, and they do not seem to go past loosing a millimeter of HP... Its pretty safe to say that GameZ aion training dummys are same as retail as far as everyone is concerned

  3. #73
    Member Plechac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joshan View Post
    no.. i think thats only ur sm .. other sms have normal 2.1k oh right u still using those +300 mr manastones .. pass me a few ploz.
    No .. 2400 is basic MR with ABG grade gear and full 42 sockets of +14 MR + MR food + Spiritmaster´s Spirit wall of protection ( Water spirit )=2600 Mr

    Stigmaaa - Sorcerer - Lumiel
    8500 Hp - 2200 Mb - 2000 Maa - Maa set
    10000 Hp - 2200 Mb - 1850 Maa - HP set
    Sleeping storm build - EGT 5/5 User
    Rexarka - Spiritmaster - Lumiel
    Cover your debuffs, or you will end up like this sorc http://www.xfire.com/video/4f3dd6/


  4. #74
    Member D3adMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoWeLL View Post
    I've just read through it but ofc you're right. But when you say you need to test on dummy with 0 mb, maybe it wont help, how do you know dummys on gamez have same stats than retail ?.
    Damage das runas assassin lvl 55 - YouTube there is one skill at the end of video(1:07 ) "Explosive Burst" 942 dmg same dmg like in Gamez dummy's because is a normal magic skill that don't use Rune for dmg so is simple the rune dmg formula is wrong here with a very low dmg rune skills as result.

    @Signet u can put the results retail/gamez for explosive burs on first page so others can see normal magic skills do exact dmg like in retail.
    Last edited by D3adMan; 10-26-2011 at 08:36 AM.

  5. #75
    Member Signet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D3adMan View Post
    Damage das runas assassin lvl 55 - YouTube there is one skill at the end of video(1:07 ) "Explosive Burst" 942 dmg same dmg like in Gamez dummy's because is a normal magic skill that don't use Rune for dmg so is simple the rune dmg formula is wrong here with a very low dmg rune skills as result.

    @Signet u can put the results retail/gamez for explosive burs on first page so others can see normal magic skills do exact dmg like in retail.
    Very low rune damages indeed. Hoping this gets fixed.. Ive added the explosive burst retail/gamez damages to the first post as well

  6. #76
    Member TrueSeph's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Very informative Signet, and although I'm not an Assassin player (actually was my first class on retail before I switched over to Temp) I'm hoping that this also gets fixed to be as close to retail as possible.

    Their is some obvious glaring differentials from retail classes to Gamez classes and I feel that more informative players whose been in retail as of recent time should give more info such as this to fix them and make them working as to the real thing as possible.

    However beware, when and if they do get fixed to be like their damaging retail counterparts, be ready for a slew of threads complaining about how OP Sins are and their skills yadi yada nonsense.
    Signet Likes this.


  7. #77
    Member Joshan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Florida, USa
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Plechac View Post
    No .. 2400 is basic MR with ABG grade gear and full 42 sockets of +14 MR + MR food + Spiritmaster´s Spirit wall of protection ( Water spirit )=2600 Mr
    yeah but i was talking about unbuffed as in max mr u can have unbuffed cuz u dun see sins coming right ? otherwse they would be gladiators plus i think that sm skill adds 250 mr so 2650 mr ?

  8. #78
    Member Plechac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSeph View Post
    Very informative Signet, and although I'm not an Assassin player (actually was my first class on retail before I switched over to Temp) I'm hoping that this also gets fixed to be as close to retail as possible.

    Their is some obvious glaring differentials from retail classes to Gamez classes and I feel that more informative players whose been in retail as of recent time should give more info such as this to fix them and make them working as to the real thing as possible.

    However beware, when and if they do get fixed to be like their damaging retail counterparts, be ready for a slew of threads complaining about how OP Sins are and their skills yadi yada nonsense.
    If runes dmg will ever by fixed, I am anticipating similar nerf as Sorc got ... ... oh w8 .. it is assasin ... so no nerfs needed ...

    Stigmaaa - Sorcerer - Lumiel
    8500 Hp - 2200 Mb - 2000 Maa - Maa set
    10000 Hp - 2200 Mb - 1850 Maa - HP set
    Sleeping storm build - EGT 5/5 User
    Rexarka - Spiritmaster - Lumiel
    Cover your debuffs, or you will end up like this sorc http://www.xfire.com/video/4f3dd6/


  9. #79
    Master member raidonxxx's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Signet View Post
    So although it make look like I'm new to the forums, i have actually been around Aion for about 7months now... I decided to give my retail character a break, (melee/crit assassin) and pursue a private server in which i could make an assassin with the alternative build i always wanted to try, Magic boost! Now on official, this is a much harder build to obtain, it takes at least a full 30e cloth set, and 2 nice weapons, as well as accessories, and even then on official you can real only around 1.1-1.2k mboost (WHICH IS ENOUGH ON OFFICIAL)...

    My example for evidence is going to be comparing my friend Ricky on official (magic boost sin) to myself on GameZ Aion! And i hope that in providing this evidence, my class is then fixed, as there is NO WAY it could be working!

    Ricky: Dressed in full level 30e abyss cloth gear which is slotted full mboost, while his accessories and main-hand weapon are 50e abyss gear, his offhand is like his armor, 30e. = End Resulting Magicboost: 1206

    Ricky's PvP Video showing damage of his new set: Watch Videos Online | Captain Carrot | Veoh.com

    Ricky's page on Aion Armory to back up my stats: Character Search | My Aion



    Damage output seen by video with signet silence on geared players: 4.5-5.1k+

    -------------------

    Myself (Signetraped): Dressed in full 55 ABG Cloth set (full +15, full +27mboost slotted), 2x ABG Weapons (also slotted mboost), ABG Sash/Headband, as well as full 50e accessories = End resulting Magicboost: 1643

    VIDEO OF MY DAMAGE VS. GEARED AND NON-GEARED: Proof - YouTube



    Damage output on level 55 with NO ARMOR! Signet Silence: 3.9 or less

    So right off the bat i think, hell im over 400mboost on Ricky from official, and i have same macc (1200) due to my better gears, ill hit 6k+ no problem!!! But wrong, my 400mboost actually gives me less damage.. by 1k+!!! If anything, should i not be hitting over 6k Signet silence, if ricky is on geared people with 1.2k mboost?

    I just want some clearing up on this matter, and maybe it looked into.. i spent A LOT of time on my set, just to find out that my class is WAY bugged from official.. this is just my proof of it, and i hope something gets done...

    P.S: Here is a video i found from official korean, apparently this person has just over 1400mboost (hitting over 5.5-6k depending on class): Aion

    HOPEFULLY THIS GETS FIXED SO I CAN RETURN TO THIS SERVER! PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROGRESS ON THIS! IF THIS IS NO ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO GET SOME CHANGE TO MY BUGGED CLASS, THEN SOMETHING IS WRONG, AS IT IS CLEAR IT IS BUGGED, AND IVE FINALLY TAKEN THE TIME AND EFFORT OF GIVING GAMEZ AION FACTS, VIDS, PICTURES!

    HOPE SOMETHING IS DONE, AND THANKS IN ADVANCE,
    Signetraped

    AFTER TALKING TO A 55 SIN ON OFFICIAL AND GETTING HIM TO TEST, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FIGURED OUT:

    Gamez Aion Signet Silence: 2345
    Retail Aion Signet Silence: 3518
    '
    in addition to these numbers being off:
    Gamez Pain Rune = 1202 dmg
    Retail Pain Rune = 1803 dmg
    Gamez Neddle Rune = 1377 dmg
    Retail Neddle Rune = 2066 dmg
    Gamez Blood Rune II = 728 dmg
    Retail Blood Rune II = 1091 dmg
    Gamez Rune Burst V = 1269 dmg
    Retail Rune Burst V = 1903 dmg
    Gamez Explosive Burst = 942
    Retail Explosive Burst = 942
    (shows that the damages are bugged with runes, and a lot lower then they should be)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kxAj...eature=related
    (THESE FOLLOWING TEST WERE DONE VS. DUMMIES IN PANDAMONIUM WITH 0 MBOOST)

    THIS IS A HUGEEEEE DAMAGE DIFFERENCE, ESPECIALLY IF U APPLY 1600+ MBOOST TO THE MISSING 1200... THIS WOULD FIX EVERYTHING, A SLIGHT TWEAK THE OUR RUNES DAMAGES TO ATLEAST MORE LIKE OFFICIAL.. THESE #'S ARE WAY OFF AND GIMP THIS BUILD A LOT, ALL THE #'S ARE THERE FOR YOU (GAMEZ VS. RETAIL AGAINST DUMMIES WITH 5 RUNES AND 0MBOOST)... HE SAID HE WAS TOO LAZY TO POST UP A VIDEO, SO IM STILL TRYING TO FIND SOMEONE.. BUT THIS IS CONFIRMED 100%
    and ma?.......


    gamez aion mr 30000000

    gamez aion ma 0.1





    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBD7XVvJ02s


    metapod mr gamez aion hahhahaha
    Last edited by raidonxxx; 10-26-2011 at 03:22 PM.
    ign:seshat XD

  10. #80
    Member Signet's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueSeph View Post
    Very informative Signet, and although I'm not an Assassin player (actually was my first class on retail before I switched over to Temp) I'm hoping that this also gets fixed to be as close to retail as possible.

    Their is some obvious glaring differentials from retail classes to Gamez classes and I feel that more informative players whose been in retail as of recent time should give more info such as this to fix them and make them working as to the real thing as possible.

    However beware, when and if they do get fixed to be like their damaging retail counterparts, be ready for a slew of threads complaining about how OP Sins are and their skills yadi yada nonsense.
    Thank you, i worked hard on it... And yes i agree with you, more people from retail should post obvious difference for gamez aion to see... A lot of people come in here and tell me that this is useless and no GM will look at this, and im just wasting my time.. But if people never posted these kinds of problems, then NOTHING would be fixed... Good to see a lot of people are liking this, and posting and viewing.. Its become a hot topic in this forum, and i hope that attracts the attention of some higher authorities who might be able to make a change

    Quote Originally Posted by raidonxxx View Post
    and ma?.......


    gamez aion mr 30000000

    gamez aion ma 0.1





    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBD7XVvJ02s


    metapod mr gamez aion hahhahaha
    ?? really. this is what a senior member's post now a days? Please dont post non-sense on my thread

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •