1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Video Guide] Steps to the Spear - Getting started: Siel's Forgotten Set Questline

Discussion in 'PvE Guides' started by Uehara, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

[Video Guide] Steps to the Spear: Siel's Forgotten Set Questline

Good day!!

Update regarding Luminasiel quest chain:

To those who are in need of assistance as to how to do and finish the "Steps to the Spear" quest, I made this video guide exclusively for you. Very easy to follow, just watch and read carefully.

Clips are taken from Gamez Aion, Siel realm, 27th of February 2013. But this should work for Lumiel as well.

[video=youtube;8WpxYyTOfSQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WpxYyTOfSQ[/video]

Things you will need:

• Kamar and Rancora Scrolls
    • Running scrolls
    • Mount (if you have)
    • Sign of Faith (worth 11million Kinah) - Can be bought from Audria

TO GET TO DRAITIA: (Highlighting this as this is mostly the problem of the players)

Everything you need to know and have to do is in the video provided.
    Any more questions you may have, please do not hesitate to post in this thread.

Fast and Easy guide for the other parts.
    A Tribute for all Seasons:

For the Spear Statues Quest:

Dew Patience related thread:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/siels-forgotten-dew-patience-147123/

The Koligran Quest Guide:
    Happy Questing and Good luck!!!

~うえはら 【イシ-サマ】

Last edited: Oct 19, 2013
    Ekzh, L3oNaSh, Derpy and 17 others like this.
  2. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

This is awesome, im sure many people needed this..

1 person likes this.
  3. Nyusagi

Nyusagi Gaow ~ ♥ (๑ ' ー'๑) Forum Legend

great guide [​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. Uehara

Are you sure that the Abyss Gap you're using is the one below Notus Post and not the one that you often see on tutorials taken in Retail?

5. VongolaPrimo

VongolaPrimo Your.cuteness.turns.me.on

sorry i deleted my post, ah yes just saw your vid and currently making a run :)

edit*
    just finished it, thanks man great guide :)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  6. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

Ahmm! where the other quest or parts?/

7. Uehara

Here's the questline.

This thread got posts that can help you with A Tribute for All Seasons and Spear Statues Quests: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f67/tribute-all-season-2nd-daevanions-quest-145097/

Spear Statues rush guide: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f67/t...evanions-quest-145097/index2.html#post1581220

Here's a thread that has some information for Dew Patience quest: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f63/siels-forgotten-dew-patience-147123/

The Koligran (Quest for Curios location): http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f67/siel-forgotten-armor-147144/#post1585255

Yep. Search function is heaven sent :D

8. Quinkito

Quinkito Proficient

can i abort the quest and take it again? coz i already done this before but im out of time .. sad XD

9. Uehara

Given that it is not a Campaign Quest, yes you can abandon it and do it again. Also it is not repeatable so when you are able to finish it, you cannot do/re-take it again.

10. kazzan

kazzan Proficient

how about (A Tribute of all season)... Idk where i can find the *cool fragrant energy*

11. Quinkito

Quinkito Proficient

it means i nid 5 char for each part .. this is like courageous set.. thanks BTW for the guide Ms/Mr..

12. Uehara

No. You can do all 5 Quests with 1 character, actually that's the only way to be able to get a whole set. What I meant is that you can abandon it but when you are able to finish it, you cannot do the same quest again since an another quest for the next part will appear. It is a Quest chain. You do the quest in order to go to the next one and it is all in order.

Here.

13. Snakes

Snakes Proficient

Since I have started playing on retail, I really got interested in getting Siel's forgotten armor and weapon because it's the set anyone can get and is fabled ad looked to me like it had good stats. Yes, you would need to spend some kinah and be patient, but I thought why not, it looks like a great set. If you're going for it just for a remo, or for fun, enjoy yourself and you can follow the guide of Urahara for weapon, you did once again a great job. There are many guides about getting the set on internet like f.e. Siel's Forgotten (Level 60 Daeva Set) Questline - Daevic Flux here, but if I was you, I wouldn't waste my time on it.

The status of the set as it's own suck. The set maybe seems like Miragent lvl 50 set, good to get for starting and having a good set, but in reality, the set sucks. Here I've found some good comparisons of plate and chain sets, and lvl 55 stormwing set would be the set I would rather go for PVP than Siel's forgotten (I have browsed and it can only be good if you're chain, for supporting). Here are the pics for comparison, enjoy (first one is comparing some chain sets, second one is plate sets):

Chain:

[​IMG]

Plate:

[​IMG]

P.S. I would love Badrobot's opinion about this, I have seen that you've got very good knowledge about sets. :3

14. kazzan

kazzan Proficient

what is the meaning of Su SP W F .....? ;p

15. Uehara

Su - Summer
    Sp - Spring
    W - Winter
    F - Fall

16. kazzan

kazzan Proficient

ohh thanks mam ;p

17. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Ok so since you are asking. This is the Siel's Forgotten Plate Set and by the way it is not a fabled set.. it is eternal.

[​IMG]

This is the best Gladiator PVE Set at the moment. Look at the bonuses (huge parry bonus).

The other pve sets of this category are:
    Primal Spirit: Very good set, but focusing on mixed block/parry making it kind of bad over all. The good thing is that you can get it in 6 slots.
    Tiamat Guard: Not a nice set imo, the stats are all useless except for the block on all the pieces which makes it good for templar but then again its PD is low.
    Kahrun: Same as primal, but shittier.

Other than those, masta/sw/mcd are of a lower category so i wont bother comparing them. Idk where you take your info but siel's forgotten (At least the plate set) is an excellent set.. godly gladiator pve set.

PS: You can also see how good it is by looking at the screenies your provided.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  18. Snakes

Snakes Proficient

I know the looks, it's pretty cool. First, for eternal fabled thing, was mistype.. But plate yes its great, but look at the chain, I have a chanter lvl 60 on retail and when I asked out on forums people politely said to me that the chain set isn't worth the effort. After I saw what you typed, I really got interested in plate and yup it seems like a decent pve, but as for chain, I wouldn't reccomend it, would you? I would first go Primal then Kahrun and then Siel.. If I'm mistaken please correct me, after months of playing I still kinda suck in comparing the sets. :3

19. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

My pve chain set is padma raging, its so good. Its just not worth getting due to its price and rarity, but since i have it.. what the hell i better use it :p

20. fusilier69

fusilier69 Proficient

only the dew of patience Sucks!!really tests your patience