1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Video Guide] Steps to the Spear - Getting started: Siel's Forgotten Set Questline

Discussion in 'PvE Guides' started by Uehara, Feb 27, 2013.

1. MerciLesS

MerciLesS New Member

How i can Start this Quest ???
    Is there any quests that i have to do it before i claim this one ??

2. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Supposedly in Retail you have to finish all the Campaign Quests for Tiamaranta and Sarpan. Luckily here in Gamez, you don't have to go through that trouble but would be essential to do the first Campaign quests to be able to use the Flight teleport in Tiamaranta. Just take the quest from Kahrun. You can acquire the quest if you're level 55 or higher, not lower.

3. MerciLesS

MerciLesS New Member

I finished all Sarpan quests and i went to Kahrun and i didn't find any quest there !!!
    I can't finish the Tiamaranta quests because at one quests i have to kill on of the Tiamat dragons (the blue one) & i want a huge help to do that ....
    If someone could help i will be so pleased :D

4. Uehara

Can you see other normal/blue quests in Sarpan? If not then refer to this thread for a fix. http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f64/quests-not-showing-read-148444/

5. MerciLesS

MerciLesS New Member

it was helpful .. but When i am doing the quest i have to to talk with Dratia and to do that i have to go to Arachi floating Island by tha abyss gab near the Notus outspot (as in the video ) but i used the abyss gab I went to place called (Edenlla) .. how i could go to Arachi floating Island not Edenlla ?????? If someone know please tell me

6. Uehara

I just tried it now. I used the Abyss Gap shown on the video and it still works. I am teleported to Arachni Floating Island after using the Abyss Gap below Notus Outpost. Please watch the video carefully. It's all there.

7. MerciLesS

MerciLesS New Member

I watched the video very very careful again & again and i still send to Endenlla !! Why ????
    can U You meet me at the Notus Outspot ??? Or if there any way U could go to the floating island then you pull me to it ???!

8. Uehara

I am online in Siel realm welcome to assist you. I already sent you a Visitor's Message but you don't seem that very interested. Unless you are from Lumiel then the chances are, Lunatic's Rift's Spatial Gap might be working differently than in Siel. Trying the Spatial Gap many times and I am still being teleported to Arachi Floating Island.

9. MerciLesS

MerciLesS New Member

It could be the problem ... I am from Lumiel !!! and i used it 10 times now ... and still send me to this stupid area . and I searched for another abyss gabs .. and no one i found it send me to this Island :( :(

10. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Send me a PM (Currently on Ari), ill show you.

11. MerciLesS

MerciLesS New Member

\
    thank you very very much

12. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    why cant access the Reian Air line in rancora fortress? im not used to visit this map and i dont see rancora scroll sell by a frog general goods merchant.

13. nanielita

nanielita Getting there

have u done the first kamar and tiamaranta campaign? u need those for the reian air line.. (the one u have to talk to laika in gelk)
    the guy who sells the rancora scroll is over there just look for it.. idk if it was actually a general goods merchant, there are so many npc that it gets confusing, if not i can express u some scrolls, i will pm u later when i get on =)

1 person likes this.
  14. Halpin

Halpin Proficient

Just to correct a couple of small errors i've read in this post.

1. The first quest is "timed" but it is bugged. The timer can "disappear". I don't know how or why it happens so I can't even explain how to do it.. but I can tell you I set my bind point in Notus, and used rancora scrolls and kamar scrolls. After you visit the first person in Kamar (or maybe the 2nd?), use a kamar scroll and the timer will disappear. If you really want more details I can try doing the quest in game again and telling you step by step. Even if your timer doesn't disappear it's really easy to finish it in 10 minutes or less just do a DRY practice run first and use tools available.
    - Bind Point
    - Scrolls
    - Obelisk (you can kill yourself and spawn at obelisk to cover a big distance quickly)

2. You need a minimum of 4 toons to finish this quest ALL having 2 crafts above 500p as you will need this to craft the ingredients for the shining statue.

15. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    i think gamez doesnt want me to obtain the items. TIME disappears when i port to tiamaranta.

16. Corvette

Corvette New Member

rancora scroll is being sold by the ordnance quartermaster

time disappears but the quest is still on, there is actually no time limit

17. Edwin123

Edwin123 New Member

Very Easy...But The Warm Fragrant is my problem...IDK were to get it...!^^

18. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

so I am finished with the siel set, and I got 3 quests to create luminasiel weapon, but where is the main quest to see the rewards(like the quest 'The Koligran')

19. Uehara

The last time I checked, Luminasiel weapon is not acquirable in-game because some needed NPC for this quest are non-existent.

1 person likes this.
  20. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

oh noooo and I am 70% done on the first 3 quests. :( Could you tell me which NPC are missing? I read a guide but its not as detailed as giving all the information where all the npcs are this is the link to it ->http://www.daevicflux.com/post/37677162711/luminasiel-siels-level-60-daeva-weapon-quest

I wish it could get fixed.