1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion 64-Bit & 32-Bit

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Picex, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Picex

Picex Divine Rapier

Can Someone tell me whats Different of Aion 64-Bit & 32-Bit ?

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

This client offers a more stable performance than its 32 bit counterpart at the cost of using and requiring more RAM.
    The players who benefit the most from using the 64 bit Aion client are those who have an optical HDD. As resources only have to be loaded into memory once, they will experience less freezing. Players with an SSD will not experience as much of a boost but the gains should still be noticeable.
    but i guess u need win64 and 8gb ram at last for a good experience.

3. Picex

Picex Divine Rapier

how about graphic ? its same or different ?

4. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Harb, is that you sir?!

@topic the most noticeable thing about this is that after you load the client once, the next time you load it again, it is going to be almost instantly opens the client without any waiting time unless you have restarted your PC or you close Aion thru task manager. It does give a bit of FPS performance boost but it's very minimal compared to how much it boosts the client's loading time for those who use HDD.

The game would look exactly the same as 32 bit.

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

well for me looks a lot better, cuz on 32 bits old loader, i didnt had max performances.it depends by your hardwares at all. fps is increased by a lot compared with 32 bits one, no more fps drops/spikes. so what i mean u can t notice any improve at all with win32 and 4gb ram memory. and if i use dual client, it works great on both^^ so the thing is 64bits loader is designed for win64+large amount of RAM only

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.