1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem Vote

Discussion in 'Problems' started by armasgash, Apr 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Good morning. A companion of the Legion with the account "Diavlos" can not vote for a long time. The person in question only plays on his personal PC and has no other accounts on the Server, additionally his computer was newly formatted, and his browsers cleaned of cookies but still in the same situation.
    We already followed the Guide for these cases but it did not help, I even went to vote with your account to other places, from my phone and even at work but we have not managed to solve this problem: still blocked to vote.
    I already talked to several GM but they do not give an answer or they just do not answer so please we appreciate that they give us a help with this problem because it takes more than four months like this.

Buenos Dias. Un compañero de la Legion con la cuenta "Diavlos" no puede votar desde hace mucho tiempo. La persona en cuestion solo juega en su PC personal y no tiene otras cuentas en el Servidor, adicionalmente su equipo fue recien formateado, y sus navegadores limpiados de cookies pero sigue en la misma situación.
    Ya seguimos la Guia para estos casos pero no ha servido de nada, incluso fui a votar con su cuenta a otros lugares, desde mi telefono e incluso en el trabajo pero no hemos logrado resolverle este problema: sigue bloqueado para votar.
    Ya hable con varios GM pero no dan respuesta o simplemente no contestan asi que por favor agredecemos que nos den una ayuda con este problema porque lleva mas de cuatro meses asi.

2. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

@armasgash

Hello!

First of all, I am sorry your friend has to encounter this problem for such a long time. There can be only a very few causes that could give this issue, however, to be able to tell exactly what the problem is, we would need a screenshot of the error he is getting. Does he always get the 'You already voted from this PC in the last 12 hours' message when he tries voting or something else that tells him for example that he has not been online in game yet (even though he was)?

3. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Goodnight. Effectively whenever you enter Votar is the same answer on the page: 'You already voted from this PC in the last 12 hours', already tested in the following ways:
    • The person is online at home and voting from home.
    • Being online at home and voting from a mobile device.
    • Being online at home and I voting from another PC in another region.
    • Being out of line and voting from home.
    • Being out of line and me voting from almost anywhere in my region.
    In short: it is totally stuck. We really do not know what to do. Another thing: voting from devices that have nothing to do with my vote or that of other Aion players.

4. Alicenchains

Alicenchains New Member

mam kessie it happened to me also. but some of my friend told me that i vote two accounts in one IP add so thats why i cant vote . . but he cant teach me how to fix my problem, need help

5. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Thank you for the detailed explanation. I have forwarded your friend's issue to the higher-ups, hopefully someone can figure out what could be causing this rare problem. There has been only one or two occasions when I met players having the same problem with the voting system no matter what they have tried, however in those cases it turned out to be an aftermath issue caused by attempting to multi-vote. I will contact you in a PM once I have got more information from an Admin.
    If even your friends tell you that you are doing something wrong, then maybe the problem is not with the system. Especially if you are playing from an internet shop, having multiple in-game accounts or sharing PCs with another player, you will obviously not be able to vote with all. Why? Because you can only vote with one account per IP address. So in conclusion, make sure that you are the only one voting within 12 hours in your surrounding, and that you are logged in game while voting on the website (this would solve any IP stuck issue).

6. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Thank you very much Kessie, precisely at that point we avoid playing or voting from sites that share IP with other players, in order to avoid this inconvenience. Well we wait for your answer. regards

7. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Goodnight. I return to this conversation because we have already spent time waiting and we have not had an answer. The player in question is asking if they will solve the case or not.
    The restlessness of the same is very valid because 5 months have gone by in this situation and there have been no results by any means.

8. wong11

wong11 New Member

Same as mine..cant vote. It always says that (you already from this pc from the last 12 hrs.)
    BTW no one's voting in my hometown it's just me who's voting

9. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Four months and three weeks and we remain unanswered :mad::mad::mad:

And counting . . .

10. efrahym

efrahym New Member

i have the same problem too i cant vote it says that i have already voted in this account even im the only one at my house playing this game

Sheerio likes this.
  11. Sheerio

Sheerio Ο χρόνος σκοτώνει τα πάντα.

Wait for the cooldown to be finished-clear cache-restart router and vote to a different browser.