1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top Voters Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Illusions, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

Dear Community,

As there has been confusion surrounding the Top Votes reward system that we have in place on the website, hopefully this thread will clear up a few issues and questions you have regarding it.

The reward has been currently dropped, this means that there will be no reward issued for the month of May. (Please note that there has been no reward issued for the months of March or April as well).

I do apologies if there was any confusion going on around regarding this, it is not yet known if this module will be completely dropped or continued after May. Regardless, we will keep you updated.

Please note that normal votes will still reward the usual credits (toll) you get from voting for us. We thank you for showing your support by voting for GamezAion.

GamezNetwork Administration.

-------------------------------------------
    Update
    -------------------------------------------

The Top Voter Rewards are going to get revamped. This is a work-in-progress, more information is coming soon.

Information regarding the new system

• Top 1-3 Rewards will be fixed
    • There will be up to 25 prizes to be won
    • The 3-25 place ranking prizes will not be fixed and can change monthly

Last edited: May 4, 2017
    Primez, Joze, Kizumii and 1 other person like this.
  2. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

Thank you sir!.

3. Renaro

Renaro Expert

i never understand what kind of reward top vote give us, is a iten or credits?

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

There are different rewards for top 25 players (depends on what @Puddles decides to give). The rest you will see once the system gets updated.

5. Renaro

Renaro Expert

give me a exemple of reward, just one

6. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

7. hirocyn

hirocyn Getting there

so March and April Vote Rewards is a scam to get ppl to vote,

this thread is about top votes reward system that make ppl participate and vote to get the most votes in a month with a prize that you can check yourself, do i really need to explain.

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
  8. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

Hi,
    Voting rewards people with credits (toll) that you can spend in the webshop. Gamez is not technically bound to offer any sort of reward or incentive to vote, as it's a choice, rather than something compulsory to play the game. However, we do offer an incentive and a 'reward' to vote, which are the voting points you receive after each vote, as you already know. A scam would be more alongside the lines of, offering a vote reward but then taking this away from you.

Now, on another note, offering a second reward type, which has been the "Top Votes by [user]" (which has been reset monthly) is an additional reward and incentive for the votes. There is nothing that states that this service will forever run and forever be continued, therefore, considering the voting points are still awarded, I believe this has not been unfair, considering the additional incentive has been temporarily stopped. As I've said in the main post, the reward system is being revamped, adding additional prize 'slots' for up to 25 winners. I do agree that the notice should be taken down or should have been taken down if the service has been stopped and I do apologise for that, however, officially, we're not bound by anything to deliver these prizes in any way. Players that voted, still received the normal voting points out of good will.

I hope this answers your query and questions.

9. hirocyn

hirocyn Getting there

a second reward type or event or competition are just different names, ppl are promised the prizes and they opted in join this event, meaning they know about the prize and looking for it. Competing to vote night and day for a Month for 2 months for the rank, its not like voiting for the regular credits and its ok if im in the top rank or not, i only want the credits or cause gamezaion is the best server so ill vote no rewards or not.

Praxa likes this.
  10. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Okay, because this seems to be somewhat of a touchy subject.

Now, the fact of the matter is that as has already been explained by Illusions, and Noyah.

I am not really all that sure where there is a promise. There is an opt-in button, meaning that you can choose not to participate in the vote ranking itself. Which, does also mean that if not enough people actually participate then there would not be any compulsory rewards given at all. If only one person were to participate by clicking opt-in, then what real competition would there be? It is very easy to understand the point you are making, however saying that the reward for participating is a promised functionality is something a bit off. While in the same right it is also to be understood that they are to be expected by the players of course.

As Illusions said already there are plans to bring that back in the near future. Though the prizes may not be listed on the web-site as they currently are due to some technicalities and such we will see.

I would also like to say that, it technically is the same as voting for the regular credits, or special promotions when we run them. Even with the opt-in system no one is 100% parented a prize which is something that is being planned to be changed as long as they place in the top 25. At which point then yes, I would quite understand frustrations and such about the system in place.

We will keep everyone informed as to what is going on with the vote rewards as things progress and get settled down with them. For the time being and as it will always be, the vote rewards are a choice to participate or not. We do appreciate the votes regardless of if a player is participating in the opt-in by choice rewards module, or just going about day to day with out using it so don't think that the vote totals aren't noticed they defiantly are regardless of who, what, where, how, etc.

I am sorry for any confusion, frustration and or other inconvenience either real or perceived with the way the vote rewards have been being handled the past couple of months.

Joze, Chosenmage, Illusions and 2 others like this.
  11. hirocyn

hirocyn Getting there

[​IMG]
    idk for everybody else, but for me it's pretty clear that there is a prize for top rank that is promised.

12. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

I agree completely. If there are terms and limitations, by all means state them. If there is a minimum number of participants as you suddenly claim, say so. This is what you would call false advertising :) The vast majority of real world marketing has disclaimers (in a super tiny font, but disclaimers nevertheless) because when they make promises, they have to deliver on them.

Chosenmage and Grewpain like this.
  13. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

+1 to this. Well laid out argument. You cannot change anything anytime when in the first place you weren't able to tell that it's possible to be changed anytime.

Chosenmage likes this.
  14. Chosenmage

Chosenmage Just stay and Die!

Yes I agree with this also. We should take into consideration the ones or whoever sacrifice they efforts and times to vote and compete just to be on top hoping to have and take the said reward in the site. Just saying :)

15. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

its not game breaking to reward those people, its your responsibility to announce anything that will affect your players.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.