1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SM - Amazing Fear (can't respawn if you die while having that fear)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rcanz, May 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

Hey Guys!,

I already submitted a report on this, I am posting it here to know if others have experienced it...
    Or this was already known but no action was taken.

When you got fear and you die will having that fear from SM.. you can't resu anymore.. you need to recon or change char inorder to respawn... Isn't it annoying? because others abused it... I saw many SM doing that... When you in zerge and your about to die, they will put fear on you..
    I don't want to mention a name... Hope action will be taken regarding this..

More Power and Good fair play in gamez! :)

Thanks Admin.

Mariadielfia likes this.
  2. Obyzz

Obyzz da✮Mafia✮6ix

Yeh sERU
    Annoying SM´S Wtf ^^
    BananaFear !!!

Rcanz likes this.
  3. Iknowright

Iknowright NO MERCY

Another bug like chain of suffering GG

Rcanz likes this.
  4. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

WTF is that slide.... lol..

5. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Hello!

We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you and other players. If you have already sent a report, then I'm sure it's being dealt with as we speak. All we can do now is patiently wait for them to update us on this.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

6. Iknowright

Iknowright NO MERCY

Hahah you notice my signature not my comment haha lol. :D

Rcanz likes this.
  7. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

yeah.. and then LFG will be bugged after reopening ur char

Rcanz likes this.
  8. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

saying sorry or apologizing is good but lying and saying that "they" are working on it is a BS. Don't lie to people. Broker bug has been there since 5.0 and nothing is being fix. few patch notes says its already fix but its not. it can be really aggravating if you always say someone is working on it when in reality no one is fixing the new bugs. pretty sure just like before it will take months again for those old bugs to be fix while they are on it they will create a bigger bug.

Grimmjun and Rcanz like this.
  9. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

You know, we all can relate with you because we are also players ourselves. However, these bugs have been reported when they were found out. It's all included on the list of things to fix. Only, @Carl can really fix. We all know, he is running two private servers. With that being said, please understand, that it will take a little bit time, more than usual to get bugs fixed. No one is lying to you. When we find bugs or when players report them, we do our part as AM's to report these issues. Carl will get to it as soon as he is able to. I know the "let's be patient and wait for a fix", is getting old for most of you. But, that is what it is. There's nothing we can do but wait.

I understand how annoying it is that you have to re- log to be able to rez. Unfortunately, that's the only thing we can do for the mean time. You are not the only one experiencing this problem.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    Snowinkle, Rcanz and Joze like this.
  10. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

as you mentioned fendi he is running two pservers both has their own BUGS, that's why instead of saying someone is working on it, which prolly not since he is still fixing other bugs for either of the game why not say it will be fix in time.. the annoying part is not the bug not being fix but the alibi that "someone is working(present tense) on it"

Grimmjun and Fendi like this.
  11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

This bug is still under investigation, and once the reason is found, it will be fixed. Everyone is affected, even me. So please have some patience and everything will work out.

Joze likes this.
  12. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

The solution is simple then, remove the skills Fear/Fear shriek etc from the game completely, that will balance everything out.

13. XikO

XikO fмƖ, ι Ɩσνє му Ɩιfє Forum Legend

@Destiny i see what you did there :>

14. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Oh really now :eek:?

15. Renaro

Renaro Expert

This happens to me alot, but i need to be killed by a sm, sometimes i when i die in any map just dont have nothing to press, like when u bug on bg's, i guess in the case of the bug im talking about is because of the new sistem of ressu, its mess up i guess.

16. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

that's what i always see too @Meliodas same reason "sorry for inconvenience" "patience" somewhat a spiel or template that is being copy and pasted.

17. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Well, well, well.

While I can understand the sentiments here in this thread. The AMs are doing everything they can to make sure bugs are reported and fully investigated. If you all knew just how much there is and or how not simple things that to you and everyone else thinks are easy to fix I am sure that there would be some understanding as to why things take time.

Broker issues aside which yes is just one of many things that are being looked into.

This issue with SM Fear? It really isn't the same as chain of suffering, so putting comparisons to them is not really the best thing to do. Separate skills differing issues. On that note, the correction for cos itself is a customization to the bg systems. To do it right and not screw up the skill else where that it is working as Intended, or do we just want to create on other issue with that skill?

Fear, yes is being looked at, as far as why and how to fix. As the AM have said.

I really do not know what you expect te AMS to say that you other the things they are saying. Because really, they can't just wave a magic wand and make everything peachy keen okie dokie. I cant even do that.

So yes, while everyone knows that it problematic, annoying, frustrating. We are sorry, and sadly there is not specific eta for any fix due to the many many other things that are being checked, fixed, and or otherwise made okay.

Snowinkle, Giullia, Rcanz and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.