1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Can't vote

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Iceberg, Sep 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceberg

Iceberg Proficient

i can't vote, it said the computer has voted last 12hours.but I'm sure not.

2. trak10

trak10 Getting there

3. Iceberg

Iceberg Proficient

I try vote in my phone.but not work.same problem

4. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

We do not know yet if he is voting from his phone or etc.

The question is, Did you try voting on the same computer where you are playing? If not, where did you try to vote?

5. trak10

trak10 Getting there

You have to LOG IN GAME with another computer when voting. If you dont have another PC, use MAC address changer, and log in game then vote. 100% works.

6. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

simple thing...if the IP of that connection is same (mean you tried to vote by a shop which PC is used by lots of ppl) and you try to vote with that same IP, the system will get you account as "already voted" so you will have automatically need to wait the time, on that way even if you change IP or copluter/phone the system will always remember you already voted...the solution would be to wait and vote by the IP that is accessible only to you because if you associate your website account to the shop's IP the account will be saved with that IP untill you don't vote with your own connection/IP...

Zyf likes this.
  7. trak10

trak10 Getting there

thats because the system saves those PC MAC addresses in internet cafes. Change your MAC address, you can use this https://technitium.com/tmac/, generate random MAC address thats not the same with any other PC. log in game with new mac address and vote. Profit.
    Change ip with vpn or something. Done

8. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

is better if you wait the answer of GM...i don't think that way is fully safe...

9. trak10

trak10 Getting there

This is the safest simplest quickest solution to "your computer already voted..." problem..
    Your welcome

10. Nueve

You have to understand that the server does not get the mac address in order to vote for the server. They get the main IP address of the Internet service provider. So no matter how many times you change your mac address, if someone voted on the same Internet service provided it will not make a single miracle.

Edit: I mean does not depends on getting mac address

Edit: Also with my own understanding, The server does not let someone in to their server to vote if the IP of where they are voting is different from the IP where they last logged in. For example, they Logged-in somewhere in a netshop and try to vote on their home with his phone but different Internet service provider, now since he is voting with different IP, he can't get through the server. There is a need for him to log in with that IP Address he is using currently in order to vote via phone or whatever.

It is you who do not understand. he said that he was sure that he didn't vote.

Now listen carefully you don't even know where he is playing. Just because he said that he was sure he didn't vote means he's playing on his own PC. Now for you to know, If he is playing in a netshop, "YOU CAN"T VOTE WITH THE SAME INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER" Someone has already voted earlier than him if he is playing in a net shop and you kept telling him to change the mac address? FOR WHAT SER? For wasting time? I would believe if he has his own PC well he didn't mention it so why are you jumping on giving solution where you don't even know where is playing LOL. Read before you talk.

Edit: And you should also know, that if he is playing in a netshop, Do you think that the 12 hours blah blah will show up if someone haven't vote yet? that's insane man. If he saw it with his own eyes, then that means someone indeed voted earlier than him okay? so why bother changing mac address? LMFAO

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2017
    Ayvel and Zyf like this.
  11. trak10

trak10 Getting there

OMG it clearly said " your computer already voted.." Computer here mean MAC address. somebody has VOTED from the Same MAC ADDRESS. MAC address doesnt have anytihng to do with IP , OMG LOL
    I'm so done with you man ..

12. Iraddr

Iraddr ❤Pure Heart❤

@trak10 @Nueve continue this discussion in private and even kill each-other and stop with this

aasus likes this.
  13. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Mostly this happens when ppls trying to multivote,it s not rlly an issue lol. the server simple save their dates and they cannot vote with another account anymore. Ppls would never say that the are on a netcafe,or that they voted with another account, they will simple ask here hopping that some1 would teach them how to multivote

Zyf and Nueve like this.
  14. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Thread has been cleaned. If you guys want to continue this little argument of yours, do it through PM.
    What is your character name? I can also see you share IP with at least 2 more people.

15. Nueve

well I wasn't trying to argue with him tho, he started it so yah well anyway, that's the basic questions he need to know :) Thanks neyeh

he must be playing in a netshop that's why...

16. trak10

trak10 Getting there

Remember, voting by only changing your PC MAC address or with another machine will not work, you HAVE TO LOG IN GAME with the NEW or RANDOM MAC address to get rid of the " your computer has voted.." problem forever.

17. elliotpig

elliotpig New Member

Ty. I solved vote problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.