1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SERVER IS DYING

Discussion in 'Problems' started by empathe, Jan 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. empathe

empathe Getting there

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE GAME ,, ITS DYING ,, AND I REALLY LOVE THIS GAME ... I DONT WANT IT TO DIE PLS PLS PLS DO SOMETHING .. :(:(:(:(

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Skills animations fixes, bug fixes, battlegrounds improvements....at last. For me the most annoying bug, it's the invisible bodies on battlegrounds lol.

3. empathe

empathe Getting there

TRUE ,, BUT MAYBE DUNGS ARE DISABLED, BUNDLES, ETC. PLAYER LOST INTEREST IN THE GAME CAUSE OF DISABLED ITEMS, AND DUNGS ,,, WISH THEY FIX IT SOON ,, ALSO I WISH UPDATE WILL COME SOONER

4. Gerovherzhine

Gerovherzhine THE FRONTLINER

they just focused on the new games, and I am very angry when I know there are other games in gamez. attention to developing aion is greatly reduced since these games appear.
    and yes, players are starting to lose their interest in aion because of some bugs etc that have not yet been fixed. they have not realized this, it is very bad for the aion population. sooner or later this server will end up just like Lumiel.
    we are free to share our opinions right?
    well, this is my opinion based on my experience.

and God Knows i miss ABG age

Ippomakinuichi likes this.
  5. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

juz go with the flow ^^

6. Silaht

Silaht Getting there

The game is not dying, what is ruining the game are certain happened, and certain times there ... There is a lot of wrong that can be solved, starting by killing the power of certain people. And with the elyos team they have in the shadows of the aion. xD

7. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Nothing new with this. But who knows, later on there will be sunshine for sure.

Just wait for it.

Kyungmi likes this.
  8. toby

toby Proficient

how about the complains for the overpower player no one checking yukary baldehit playdead do something this over power player and NOAYH spoiled them fck let DIE this fcking server

9. Renaro

Renaro Expert

you are talking shit, they already check...thats why yukary went banned and go out of perm ban, because this serv doest belong to adm's anymore, just do something more important with you life, you will realize like me this game have no sanse in our lifes, you will also realize how pathetic those bunch of ppl are, thinking the game can make them good in something, but the truth is...when they get up of they chair, they are useless.

i guess you don't know how to interpret texts

@Zccvbnm415
    see mam they think this forum is U.S govern and all things said must be censured, dont even try speak here, in this place good is wrong, and wrong is right!

Grimda and Nehal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.