1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Nabstyle Mixfight! Caution Graphic images of DEATH!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by slawtuur, Jan 10, 2018.

1. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

So just for fun here are a few videos showing how nabs die to the godlike power and UN-explainable attack speed of such Aion superstars as bladehit and yukary!
    I need a whole box of tissues for my tears in this one! Poor Fua at 3:04 :( Full block...

The pain train continues to roll on! All animations? Im just a nab who knows, all im good at is dying! You can start this one at 4:20 yaaameeen? Watch close it happens fast... too fast! Never seen anything take Fua down that fast, those guys have skills!

And the hits just keep coming, pretty boring stuff mostly 1v1 littlerat and a gunner at open, at 3:30 something hit us, maybe a plane fell out of the sky? Dont even know happened too fast all I know is we got dead!
    Again at 6:40 would someone please take a close look and get the licens plate number of the bus that ran us over?!? Nabstyle represent!
    At 9:30 I just kind of blacked out and dont remember much, this is the brains way of dealing with traumatic experiences.
    11:53 normal group skirmish until about 12:20 when some sort of natural , or un-natural, disaster struck like the earth opened up and suddenly swallowed us whole, or two REALLY op plates that do more damage than god faster than superman, No names... Nothing after that you can stop now.

Hope you enjoyed watching us die like dogs. Nope, nothing wrong here!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Patatas, micro and Luff like this.
  2. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Hahahahahahah, this was a funny watch, thanks I needed this to lighten my day a little bit, just that little bit XD

You have two equally geared gladiators attacking you, mind you're blocking some of the attacks, but two people on you, you cannot expect to survive, let's get that out of the way. As for their attack speed, I dunno about you, but @Marz is faster :D and honestly Bladehit is a good gladiator, I play with him all the time, and i've healed against him, and I don't die THAT fast loooooooooooool... (Click healing is so overrated too :( )

Good vids though

Reference: (it's sped up, but you get the IDEA of how a good glad plays from HIS perspective)

Enjoy...

PS. Check the Remove shock quickness at 1:15 :D #PingGod

extra...

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    Avalyn likes this.
  3. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

Yeah, seemed legit to me........ the animation skipping is perfectly normal for a low ping player to see on another low ping player, so there is no cheating happening here, just a low ping player being recorded BY a low ping player.

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

yep, low ping :(

Dan likes this.
  5. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

Here is another really funny nothing wrong here video! Just chilling talking about the weather , oh hey look there is an enemy, ok everyone lets... DEAR FLUFFY LORD WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! Gutler. Nothing wrong here!

6. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Why would you post this embarrassing video though ? :/ Took two songeavers forever to kill one happy-go-have-fun gunslinger.

>Your game is dull, it's almost an eye sore, why is it so dull? >.>
    >A gunner, the fastest attacking piece of thing, next to an assassin, what's wrong? The damage? o.o
    >WHY IS YOUR GAME SO DULL ...
    > @ 0:51sec where you try to heal the gunner... embarrassing... sigh.

7. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

This is how you glad.

Just for fun... "enjoy"

An eye sore would be someone criticizing another healer when they aren't even great at the class. lol

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    yesyes, Cruo, slawtuur and 1 other person like this.
  8. Marz

Marz Expert

Nice try but when are you going to let the shit go?

[​IMG]

Luff likes this.
  9. Fendi

10. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Let me just commend your sense of humor and how well and funnily you described the whole ordeal LOL! You’re quite creative! Sorry, I just admire those who, despite going through something annoying, could still laugh it off and make a joke out of the unfortunate event. :D
    I’d comment on the videos but I’m currently on phone and can’t watch them good. Also, it’s not like my opinion would actually matter nor would it change anything so nevermind.

slawtuur and Noyah like this.
  11. Mythic

Mythic LEGENDARY ICON MEMBER Forum Legend

@Dan HowtoDrama?

12. Zikel

Zikel The Dragon Lord Conqueror Forum Legend

howtonoanimationhack with 2 digit ms

Emita likes this.
  13. Marz

Marz Expert

Forgot this one

Luff likes this.
  14. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Damn, I forgot how beautiful Poeta's backround music was!
    Now, on the other hand, I know you arent asking for tips or advice, but, I just wanted to tell you a couple things so you can help your party to sustain a little more!
    1. Dont waste big heals when your pt is not taking heavy damage: I saw you using ripple (your C+2) & splendour of recovery (C+3) when your teammates had more than 80% of hp.
    2. Dont use symphatetic heal (A+4) unless you are taking damage as well: It doesnt heal too much, its better try and go light of recovery (4) & healing light (3), or even radiant cure/healing grace (A+5).
    3. Level up your healing wave (C+4) with the essence points in the archdaeva window. Make it look this way ---> [​IMG] . This is one of the best skills in the game, not because of it heals, but because it increases your cast speed for a moment! And it has almost NO CD! You should spam it as much as you can! And the best part, is AOE!
    4. Dont wait for until the fight is happening to use Life-Saving splendour (C+1), try to have it always on, so in a future fight (and with luck, ofc) you can have it ready to use twice in the same fight.
    5. In none of the videos I saw you using amplification (9) or blessed shield (is not binded in your screen) to boost your healing boost. You should give these 2 a try, they are for great use, specially if you go ampli + a big heal skill (ripple, splendour, healing grace, etc.). You can even use them at the same time (i do this when the damage is WAY TOO MUCH), so you can have even more healing boost.
    6. Dont use healing wind, the cast is too much and its better to use Healing wave (C+4) instead, lol.
    7. You really need to use prayer of resistance a lot more, it gives hella nice defensive stats in the fight.
    8. Dont use saving grace before a fight (specially if your teammate has life-saving splendour), it will remove the later. I would recommend it to use it as a "second" flash of recovery. Use it in the middle of the fight when your teammate's hp drop below 50%, it helps a lot since it doesnt need to cast.
    9. Always try to have your healing totem + splendour of recovery up, thats some hp that is going on while you cast other stuff.
    10. And lastly but not lesss important. Never remove shock when you have more than 70-80% HP unless your teammate is dying. Saving a removeshock can make the whole fight go to your way.

I'm not a pro cleric or anything like that, but I think im at least decent, and thats enough for me to give you advice (haha!). Keep what I told you in mind, mate! I will guarantee you, you will heal a lot more!
    Also, the 2 glads you are fighting against have good gears, good ping and good knowledge of the game, so, to try and counter that, try to bring another plates, because healing cloths is a pain in the assssss!

Lag, Avalyn, Patatas and 10 others like this.
  15. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

Just want to say thank you so very much for taking the time to teach me these pointers, I am still learning this class and have never had anyone give me any pointers at all. Im going to read this a hundred times while arranging my skills and see if I can get better. I have never actually asked for help with Fua because 1) I dont know any other clerics, and 2) Most every time I have seen anyone ask for help they get blown off and called a noob or some other third grade name so I figure why bother, so again, Thank you. :)

Also just want to add that I have always had a lot of respect and awe for clerics like Fendi and MsDos , several others that I just cant remember because we havent played in a while. I have never been able to figure out how they tanked so good and healed like a boss. In my mind I called Fendi the unstoppable cleric because she really never seemed to die unless she wanted to lol. If I can ever get to that level I will in my mind have won aion! Just a nod of respect to you guys even though we are on different sides of the conflict!

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    Fendi likes this.
  16. Fendi

Too sweet for words. Thank you.

It helps to understand your skills (I know it's a lot but you'll get there) and use them accordingly. Gear plays a big role on this game as well. A lot of times, only clerics gets credited for the success of the team and fail to realize that a cleric can only do their job if the dps or tanks are really great at what they do. Fortunately for me, the people who I Pvpd with in the past were very skilled and really knew how to play their class. So, I was able to do my part. So when you have skilled people in your pt and you're the healer, you'll look good too. :D

No one starts off playing a class perfectly, right away. It's mainly experience and learning over time. You have such a positive attitude even when being criticized. I am sure, you will be an amazing healer in no time! Best of luck to you and DON'T let any negativity stop you from having fun.

yesyes, Patatas, Haziel and 1 other person like this.
  17. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Some extra tips...
    1. Check your Benevolence every once in awhile 'cause it can be deactivated by some skill combos and you might have to activate it again.
    2. Amplification is trickier than Noble Grace when it's about healing-over-time skills. Last time I checked the healing boost effect would be added only if the h.o.t. skill was used after Amplification. On the contrary, even if you use the h.o.t. skill before Noble Grace the healing boost effect will be applied for the remaining seconds after clicking NG. I suggest that you use these two buffs before your important healing skills and when the situation is critical. (Obviously not together...)
    3. Check your build carefully 'cause block seems to be bugged, at least in some cases. It's possible that 2 or 3 parts with Will ms would be better than full Health, since it would help you vs silence. Check with a melee friend and decide what's better for you.
    Cleric is an amazing class. Adrenaline is always high! Good luck and have fun. :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
  18. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

No problem, dude. If you have any question related to clerics, you can pm me, lol. I can help you with everything i've learned lol.

slawtuur likes this.
  19. Zikel

Zikel The Dragon Lord Conqueror Forum Legend

20. slawtuur

slawtuur Getting there

More Nabstyle ultimate DEATH! A view from poor Rat getting the living crap beat out of him by bladehit, this guy just has incredible attack speed and a very good cleric! With 7 people beating on him he might have actually died if loadfail hadnt turned all of those guys into boiled eggs! Yes we're "clickers" , just getting that out there before anyone points it out :rolleyes: again. So blade begged me the whole mix to record him again , and without further adieu... I present to you bladehit beating the hell out of , well, everyone.

Dan likes this.