1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Enhancing (Not Working As Intended)

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Severed, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Severed

Severed New Member

I started playing the Gamez BD Server a few weeks ago now. Whenever I first joined, everything was great. Drops are amazing, population size was small, but has since grown and I am fine with that. What has changed noticeably is the enhancing of gear. I was shocked when I first started playing as I was able to TET my Dandelion at 21 failstacks! I thought that was just some strange luck with rng, but i decided to go for TET on my Kzarka weapon as well with 20 failstacks. It succeeded again! I had two TET's and was out of stones to try again and figured I would use those weapons to go out in the world and grind a bit. Last weekend I decided to try and go for PEN with 30 stacks as I had heard rumor that people were succeeding with 30 or abnormally low fail stacks. Now, I am not upset because I failed PEN; which I did fail. I am starting to lose patience because Now my gear is all the way back to PRI/DUO. DUO has become increasingly difficult for me, often getting 30 stacks before success, and TRI is getting me close to 50 stacks multiple times. 60+ stacks are not succeeding for TET attempts and I am starting the cycle all over again at PRI. I came here to play with friends as they were not fans of official. They claim it to be too difficult and time consuming which I argue is valid. However I am noticing no difference on the Gamez BD Server. Whatever progress is increased here is being diminished by a new fail wall on enchants. Enchanting was/ still is far easier on official for me. Meanwhile, big names from the recently merged guilds from official servers to Gamez BD are succeeding PEN crescent ring attempts. Despite my many efforts and long hours of grinding, I have only been able to make one DUO Seraps necklace and have never seen my own TRI accessory. I know that "rng" is a factor and I expect it to be, but I have started paying for Premium Membership with Gamez, and I only enchant on the weekends with the +20% success rate and have yet to reap even the slightest of rewards from these bonuses. I did not "run into some bad luck with rng" it is broken. And it certainly can not be decreased by design if big named guilds on the server are rolling out PEN. Especially after joining the Gamez BD server a couple days after me. Perhaps some accounts are working fine, but I have run into far too many players who are having issues with enhancing their gear for this to be a coincidence. Please look into this rather than discounting it as bad rng.

2. DoomRabbit

DoomRabbit Getting there

If it makes you feel any better, Terminus, I've spent over 2b on my Vediant and it's still TRI.