1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide ULTIMATE New GamezBD person guide!! Classes Tier List and Self Power Leveling

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Vampyrism, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

Hi! Im Vampy.. GM of the Instinct guild here on GamezBD... Everything stated here is a matter of opinion, and what I've experienced within the game playing as and fighting against people at the upper gear curve.. 550+ combined AP/DP

Class Tier list (this is for PVP ONLY.. most every class can PvE well enough)

So what class should you pick? Im 570+ combined gear score and this is more or less my experiences in open world pvp, RBF, and arena combat vs people in the 550+ combined gear score range.. I currently have the Musa, Maehwa, Witch, and Kuno with PEN weapons.. full PEN armor and TET accessories

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Class Tier List:

S+

Musa - Projection is bugged and does a TON of damage, also mobility is king, is CC'd easily as not much protection while attacking
    Kuno- Kunoichi also has a glitched skill (delighted blast) that does a ABSURD amount of damage, and if played well is nearly unkillable...

S
    Zerker- Large Health pool, grapples/grabs, fantastic mobility, self heals, capable of deleting 330+ DP targets in single grab chains
    Mystic- Lots of CC/Slows, good mobility.. lacks damage to actually 1v1 kill well geared S+ targets.. very tanky mosquito with grabs
    Valkyrie- Sucks are very effective here, great guard capabilities, does lots of damage with the ulti.. lack luster otherwise
    Strikers- capable of soaking a lot of damage, buggy clones.. so can burst big or deal lack luster damage.. depends on if the clones actually hit
    Ninja - Turns on with very high AP, Lingering iFrame, needs capped gear to be effective, but can perma CC lock/kill any target ... very high skill cap class

A+
    Maehwa- Mobility queen, big burst damage... great CC, will be better than Musa when Projection is fixed
    Witch/Wizard - JIN Blizzard/Meteor hurts.. Chain lightning for the permaslow.. incredibly hard to lockdown and kill IF they have support (wizard proving to be more effective with higher gear thresholds)
    Ranger- JIN skills made their damage skyrocket.. very good at ranged damage vs 330+ DP.. SHREDs people with lower DP

Everyone Else
    Warrior - Not as good as mystic/striker/Valk, lackluster damage, garbo PvE, block gets shredded by high AP

Don't Even Bother
    Tamer - Air combos don't function right here.. so Tamer is lacking damage compared to everyone else, also
    terrible PvE.. only good for energy Alt, and Heilang likes to chill underground and not be effective
    Sorc - Air combo damage issues as well.. Sorc ball is godlike tho.. but thats about it.. very qtpie class still.. would have as an energy alt
    DK - used to do great damage when geared (270+AP.. ) something happened tho,as well as, the server is dominated by mystics and strikers.. DK can't fight those classes effectively...

LEVELING TRICKS
    Ok as far as leveling up as fast as possible... my best time was 1 to 60 in 19 minutes on a ranger with 243 AP.. but we're not here about that.
    (xp buffs used - 200% daily, 100% for 1 hour daily, 50% book, 100% bell, costume, Pets)

IMPORTANT KEY COMMANDS
    Typing .rescue into the chat will instantly teleport you back to Olvia.. (not in whispers, make sure you're in like General or server)
    Escape/Escape .. if used like at Mediah northern gateway near Velia.. will instantly teleport you to Altinova.... there are many tricks you can use to teleport all over the map from certain areas using that function.. but that's the main one i use

If you're fresh and new to the server (but not new to BDO) go ahead and do all the the 250 initial quests that way you can easily unlock all the knowledge you need for kama 1 so you can get that welfare earring and Valtarra Gem

you have 2 MAJOR XP quests available to you so you need to keep this in mind as you level up

The Promotion quest with the 3 porros at sarma .. if you do it at lvl 61, with XP buffs active (all of them XP Buffs - 200% daily, 100% for 1 hour daily, 50% book, costume, Pets... bell doesnt matter) that will get you 80% of the level just about

and then you have your Kamasylvia 1 questline, complete it (get help if you need or do in a group with guildies/friends) the final piece
    INTRODUCTORY: VALTARA TRAINING MANUAL... if you do that quest at lvl 62.20 .. and you have all of the buffs active when YOU TURN IN THE QUEST (all of them XP Buffs - 200% daily, 100% for 1 hour daily, 50% book, costume, Pets, +15% xp potion... bell doesnt matter)
    you WILL INSTANTLY hit LEVEL 64

Level really doesn't matter.. but it is a fast way to level up and get any future benefits it may offer (Capotia Necklace one day?)
    Mobs stop aggroing you .. especially at lvl 65/66, so makes grinding a little more annoying depending upon class, so also keep that in mind

Self power leveling

Accuracy vs mobs is weird here.. a lvl 1 can hit a lvl 60 basilisk and deal damage, so with that in mind lets assume you already have a decent starter weapon and have done the initial storyline atleast once

Do the initial lame tutorial stuff, go talk to Edan and unlock the enhancing and blackspirit options.. this should take you to lvl 24

First stop MANSHAs/Catfish -

Premium user note

Drop filter 3 - if you dont want to loot all the dumb welfare blue stuff
    drop filter 2 - if you still need all the dumb welfare blue gear because you're new
    [​IMG]

this part, if you have about 60 AP or better should take you anywhere from 10-15minutes.. depending upon gear/class/etc
    If you have very high clear speed, go ahead and it lvl 51 at catfish once the quest is done.. if all buffs are popped.. should take less than 90 seconds.

(clear times may vary based on class/gear on the alt/ and overall experience with the character)

once done go ahead and get on your horse if you have one and .rescue back to olvia

if you are geared.. (above 160AP.. go ahead and go to sausans and burn that place down.. to 56. then awakening quest etc etc)

If you are not as geared, go ahead and make your way to the next area

Abandoned Iron Mines
    Premium user note
    Drop filter 3 - if you don't want to loot all the millions of Asula Necklaces
    drop filter 2 - if you still need Asula Necklace

[​IMG]

this place clears easily, and you can start getting a lot of blackstones and cartian books to begin running scrolls for more silver.
    Also, the Asula Neck piece drops here.. and chances are .. you prolly still need it if you're reading this

hit lvl 56.. .rescue back to olvia and go complete your awakening quest.. then off to the next area once you're done

HELMS POST

Premium user note
    drop filter 2 - Scarla Necklaces, Asula Earrings/rings, and Ancient Guardian Seals all drop here

DO NOT USE DROP FILTER 3.. this is where you really need to start getting more back space

[​IMG]

I pretty much lived here until lvl 61 when i started.. the silver per hour is great (i was making about 120mil/hour when i first started and was still using all blue calpheon zone armor (from catfish/rhutums/manshas etc) and asula accys with a Welfare blue weapon... you get the point)

When you're capable of doing it.. leave the valley area and go ahead and go into the "dungeon" part of the area and have a slightly more enjoyable time as well as better drops.

This place is crawling now and is a popular stop for PKs (I kill people here a lot... RIP).. but stay here until 61 and beyond.. its great skill points and great drops

At some point make your way to Elrics to complete your Asula set for the Belt if you would like... you'll have 5 piece bonus from the earrings/rings and the necklace you got earlier.. so its not really super important.. Elrics is awful, but your belt is prolly trash too

once you get put together and hit lvl 61 or 62.. and you get your 2 pieces of welfare Capotia gear and a bit of silver to go ahead and upgrade yourself
    make your way to a final "new person" area

Premium user note
    drop filter 2 - Serap's neckalces and Scrolls.. you don't' want the endless rocaba gloves

[​IMG]

Bring water/tea with you.. nagas are super weak, and you can aggro like 40 at a time over at the wall and clear forever.
    I was getting anywhere from 1 to 3 necklaces an hour with loot scrolls here
    (explained briefly in my 300-500mil/hour guide.. using those scrolls at Hexe Sanctuary)

the back wall imo is the best area.. and this area will take you to 62.2.. where you can then do the Kama 1 questline and hit 64

All of this can be done in 1 day, or a half a day depending upon how progressed you are

but all of this should be able to help most of you get into the game, get some gear, get some levels/skill points, and familiarize yourself with gamezBD.. Premium is very helpful

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
  2. DarkPoke

DarkPoke New Member

alright, nice guide, ty , as a new player (to Gamezbd) , i appriciate it...

can you add a section just how to start as someone with no money at all? like.. 0 to 200 ap guide what to do to just speed that the fk up

3. Toyo

Toyo New Member

4. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

doing the initial 250 quests of the main storyline should have you with about 200mil in the bank.. assuming you have 5 tier 1 pets and premium ASAP

5. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

oy, veri noice

6. Leviathan97

Leviathan97 New Member

are you sure that "best rotation" red line for nagas is correct? 90% of what you draw is in the desert where are no mobs

and which wall are you talking about when you say you can aggro 40 mobs?

7. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Reeeeee! No reason to play Ninja? What about style factor? Or making bad kids that are class carried af feel bad when they get dunked on? :C

bleding19 likes this.
  8. BubbleT

BubbleT New Member

shit, when will my loli queen be good ;(

9. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

"The Wall" by the node manager is 100% the best most saturated rotation

10. Nyaon2

Nyaon2 New Member

How long would it take if i did all the initial quests? I only hit 57 on retail....
    Also why premium for quests? Like I understand the loot filter in grinding but quests u run around alot like isnt it a waste of money/time? (just my thoughts)

11. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

8 hours or so... but you only need to do those 250 quests once.. it'll save you some headaches when you go to do the kama 1 questline and you hit the 500 amity roadblocks all over the place

12. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

lol pro pro

13. Borkdrive

Borkdrive New Member

How did you make 120m/hour at helms? the best i can do is like 10-20m per hour... do you need premium and max inventory & weight for that or something? And the place is so crowded...

14. BootyLover

BootyLover New Member

This would be a great guide if u would show us other lvling spots, on every singel spot u show us i got killed so many times. IDK why high geared player have so much fun to kill new or low geared player..

the last 2 days i was not able to lvl at helms.. the only way for me to not get killed every singel time is to lvling at night were all this kiddos have to sleep.

I think u are one of the player who started here since the server opened. For sure u wont have this problems like new player.
    Sorry but this guide is not very helpfull in my opinion, probably u dont care what i say :D

loboram likes this.
  15. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

adjusted

16. marloko

marloko New Member

ty for this guide @Vampyrism , i'm somewhat new to the game and server, and this game is so massive it can be a little too overwhelming, so it's easy to get lost without some pointers

i'm playing a tamer (her animations are soooo cool), was struggling at catfishes and manshas, then got rushed to 57 by a super friendly dude i met ingame, but level does not matter if my gear is still crap haha (he did tell me to do that arena quest in altinova that rewards the blue main weapon, which is helping me a lot), but since i don't have much time to play during weekdays, i just leave my toon afk running or horses, and so was able to acquire enough money to buy +15/pri green random crap set, which was enough to help me survive at helms and abandoned iron mines, so now i'm trying to get those blue sets from these places so i can eventually move to a better place (hopefully we won't meet at helms so you can't kill me haha)

anyway, thanks, i don't feel so lost anymore

17. Kasikagi

Kasikagi Proficient

im newbie in bdo, thinking about Max lvl. what is the maximum lvl of bdo? and what kind of pvp in bdo?

18. sonatta09

sonatta09 New Member

can you explain how you get 120m/hour on helms? do you kill elites or just normal mobs? i was only able to get 3m/hour from trash loots.. green set and blackstone doesnt seem sell it just stacked up in my market listing.

19. Choovanski

Choovanski New Member

what an awful tier list

20. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just want to add that this player no longer plays on GamezBD (his/her/its words not mine), and this has not been updated for the past three updates.

Also I cannot believe that it is actually true, that people are SO simple-minded that merely adding "Ultimate" to the title is going to make any difference, in fact it SHOULD be obvious that if someone feels the need to add that to whatever title the content is most likely bullcrap.

Yeah I have an outstanding feud with this person, he/she/it is telling people to go kill themselves and yet still gets to have posts on this forum as well as even being a part of it. Cannot believe that GamezBD is letting stuff like this happen on their site.

bleding19 likes this.