1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How can i Retrieve my Email

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ICEGhostWolf, Jun 12, 2018.

1. ICEGhostWolf

ICEGhostWolf New Member

So i decided to log back onto GameZBD again after taking a break for a month and my Login info was saved on the Launcher but when i clicked login it said my password was incorrect. I go and click the forgot password link and turns out i can't remember what freaking email i used to to sign up with. My paranoia causes me to use different emails from my main email when i sign up for Private Servers and i recently ran CC-Cleaner which deletes history and all that jazz. So it deleted my autofill data which would include the email i used to sign up for GameZBD. I've already tried every password i could have used(using different numbers aswell) and got nowhere i was going to ask Laradel in the discord if i could get some help since she's helped me in game couple of times but she wasn't on at the time so as a last resort i decided to come here.

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

What is your IGN?

3. ICEGhostWolf

ICEGhostWolf New Member

My family name if i remember is either Chelola,or ZeroTwo but i think for sure its Chelola.

is there any other way i can prove this? i found a convo i had with Laradel in regards of helping me when i was stuck with my character name included on discord back in February

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2018
  4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Send me a private message with the proof and I will tell you what the registered email is.