1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Inggison vs Gelkmaros

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by llspacemonkeyll, Jun 7, 2018.

1. llspacemonkeyll

llspacemonkeyll (ง •̀_•́)ง (눈_눈) sweet demon

I see that more people go and pvp at inggison im just wondering would people pvp in gelkmaros too??? as often as they go to inggison?

And the sieges too like we still do have a map for sieges right? would they be fixed or used soon? :p:D:rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    Idrilke and Denden like this.
  2. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

Don't hold out for fixes to be done around here, you'll be disappointed with the wait, they've been expected since August, promised since then too.
    But sieges are among the least important, more important are some skills, and such that need fixing first.

3. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

Spacemonkey with population as low at it is u really think we can spilt and PvP in both maps? forts be pointless cos people wont go cos its PvE not PvP

4. Vanzs

Vanzs Proficient

Asmodians has the lowest population yet the asmodians go to inggi, can elyos atleast return the favor?

As for the forts, almost everyone would love it. But it wont happen, the population is very very low to have it. And there's a lot of new players that dont have the idea how this game works, and most of them doesnt need give a shit about it. All they want is PvP and thats it. XD

5. nuvcaster

nuvcaster New Member

yeah right. think bra think (sh)(boo)

6. llspacemonkeyll

@ imrahil i beg to differ i think we have alot of population its just that 90% dont go pvp cuz there's nothin more to it but im not saying there wont be in the future and yeah what about putting unique bosses in both maps? with really good drops? that could work or something that would make people afk'ing in sanctum come.... and as for nuvcaster make a suggestion i know people like you ur just here to try and make me look stupid lol instead of that why wont u give an idea instead of that crab mentality crap so we can all have a more fun pvp experience

population isn't low really...we can have pvp in both maps it was like this before the tiamat thing we had pvp in BOOOOTH maps cuz people ddnt hang much in sanctum or pande they loved pvp but people sometimes grow old on what we had even if u put it back like now...so they just stay trade n afk...THAT'S WHY I MADE THIS THREAD FOR OPEN Suggestions so both maps can be used like a boss appears in inggi with mad drops in a certain TIME then later or in another day that boss appears at GELK IN A CERTAIN TIME..CUZ telling people heyyy lets go gelkmaros it wont really work.....but if u check when people are online alot are just hanging in pande and sanctum...i knew people would just come here n bash on my comment i dont know if its a nerd thing or some weird ego lol

ACTUALLY U GUYS SHOULD THINK BRUH THINK....IMAGINE AT THE WEEKENDS? during God casements HOW MANY ALLIANCES ENTER PERRRRRRR RACE? ABOUT THREE? imagine that there could be an 2 alliances of players in gelk pvp'ing and another 2 alliances in inggi....see? its possible...the maps just need a BANGER to trigger a massive fun PVP....cuz people will get sick of the routine yah know. :rolleyes:

7. Idrilke

Idrilke Proficient

From my point of view, PvP in Gelk or Ingisson sucks.
    As there are no village for Asmodians in Ing, as soon as a race out numbered the other, everybody leaves the place and there is no space between zerging and leaving the PvP zone.
    In Norsvold, both race could siege a village and it was for me much more fun.
    No, I put my sw to play a sin, the only way to Pvp when your race is out numbered.

In brief, i'm not a big fan of Ingisson & Gelk ... And the PvP area in ingisson is not beautiful at all

What I would : Pvp in Eltnen XD

8. melklybhar

melklybhar New Member

i feel u bruh nice suggestion btw

9. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

@llspacemonkeyll u never done late night casemates on a Sunday then u might get 1 run out of the whole 30mins of it coming up the population is getting low there was when I came here after the server I played closed over 300 people then it got smaller and smaller was a little revive when lumiel moved over but it's still under 100 players per side

10. llspacemonkeyll

@ imrahil ..... well dats a good point...if wat u say is true then, well...everyone i guess most have grown from mmorpg...with all the newer games goin out there...atleast i was here when this server was at its golden age...hate to be honest its not the server...its just the people players etc...its just time changes stuff..well over the past years this server has survived thru worse but i guess i really feel like its like the year same with wrestling tv 2004 when it just went downhill...dis game tho it just passed its prime like since GP era? . :oops:

----->Old arbolous haven pvp
    ----->Old Belu x Heiron (Mygoddess asmo sin governor era) (me being 5 levels lower "twinking era" abyss ranking (kill to rank)
    ----->Inggison and Gelk
    ----->Tiamat eye pvp zone bloody tears era :p
    ----->Katalam Danaria and all the sieges (safezone + gunner season)(end of Mygoddess - start of [Swar's ruling in asmo] + Orsay's legacy in ely)....(my toon reaching General thru 5 lvls vs high lvl twinking)

Good times
    ........................im still here :rolleyes:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Legaias likes this.
  11. azupie

azupie New Member

no one ever mentioned about the panesterra. correct me if i am wrong, that map is created for siege battles and i know it is disabled. hmm well id like to ask if that map can be fixed .most ppl, i am too, voted inggi/gelk map not knowing the forts were removed by ncsoft , so please @Noyah.. is there anything you could do about this panesterra thing THANKS!.

12. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

I have simple resolve : Shut down server :D

publinext and Silaht like this.
  13. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

In order to test new pvp maps and make sure they won't be a failure at least one Admin and several AMs should be active. In a server without an Admin ready to fix bugs and release Updates the only safe option are the maps which were a success already. That map is Heiron. More experienced players than you and me keep insisting on that, explaining again and again why this is the best option and ppl keep ignoring their arguments. The explanation about why Inggi/Gelk were inappropriate for pvp maps was in the voting thread (http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/pvp-memories-submit-your-vote.220085/) but every one chose to ignore it. You ppl should do some research before you vote for stuff like that 'cause you drag all the server down with your poor choices. And ofc... now we are stuck with one useless map (Gelkmaros) and one ugly af (Inggi).
    :grin:

14. Vanzs

Vanzs Proficient

THANK YOU!!! Heiron was the best option as of now! but no these players just wants to do what they want and not thinking about WHATS RIGHT and WHAT SHOULD BE DONE for the PVP to be active!

15. itseuropa

itseuropa Morningstar

Just hope for the best, LOL

16. Fracture

Fracture Proficient

problem SOlved:cool::cool:
    dont get your expectations to high it will only disappoint u

17. llspacemonkeyll

yea we never used panesterra. well yah know they might fix that..."might"...yea inggi might be ugly n all imo inggi = gelk =heiron = beluslan.....all same for me really...i just think it would be cool for a scheduled add-on world boss everyweek with like? one bl drop n all in the alliance of the faction that kills it roll? that could be exciting.

i just watched the panesterra siege woah man that looked so fun.... :D honestly this server is doin okay, but for me its like an old wild west town that once it gets a touch of merlin's magic bang! life and color can light this server up! :) there's just so many possibilities

1) WE are not bound by the retail's game mechanics
    2) CLEARLY we erhhhmm sorry i mean the community + AM's can work together and have the greatest of ideas like more fun add ons besides the "scheduled" events

just think about it we got all these crazy scheduled events daily...then we have like much more adds on the open world pvp ...it would be great..+ the panesterra siege would be a fresh breath of air :) i dont think this server will die...its just in a shell

itseuropa likes this.
  18. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

I tot the DRAMA has ended!

Then I waked up and there is reality :eek:(chills)

Alex likes this.
  19. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

There will be an update soon. We're going back to Heiron with custom portals.

20. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Hurray! :joyful: