1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Webshop Price Reduction & Information

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Noyah, Mar 14, 2019.

1. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

gimme power +99999 ser

2. Redspirit

Redspirit Expert

no luck here yet :/

no more power ser, my whole account got nerfed :( my full gear glad does 0 damage

3. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Not sure, will have to check this out since 6.2 has different code.

Silvercat likes this.
  4. Redspirit

Redspirit Expert

thx

5. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

many ppl complain about those items almost free. We feel you what u feel even if we almost lack of sleep or farming and farming but staff members have decide it. We just keep enjoy and still kicking this server, not even me or all of you love this server.

6. Noyah

Those who donated to purchase the items did so first of all to maintain the server. You need to understand that no one is forcing players to donate. You can get literally everything by voting though it may take some time. There is also no reason to feel deceived just because the prices have been lowered, on the contrary, now players can easily get gear to equip more than one character and the opportunity to try different classes. I'm sure there are more satisfied players than disappointed.

Nero, Giullia, Legaias and 8 others like this.
  7. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

I feel you and well, i'm one of them. All in all, complaining is a waste of efforts right now, hence keep this advice: deal with and go ahead or leave. Going ahead means you will adapt to the shitty way things are handled here. Mentality is what must be changed before game stuff...if you tell an X person you spent 15 Euros for an item which now costs around 0.25 cents or 1 vote, 101% sure that person will laugh at you and won't give a damn about your money lost. Saying donations are to maintain server alive is kinda right, but at least have a decent&sensed/reasonable way to handle prices and items. As for me, i just think "IDGAF" ethic rules over here.

That won't ever happen and is pretty illogical. What isn't normal is, not warning players about future IMPORTANT changes at least 2 weeks before they happen, and they shouldn't be made in game logging just few times just to say to the logged ppl and then players have to spear the infos.

jaychixx likes this.
  8. Noyah

You don't seem to understand the meaning of the word 'donation'. No one forced you to donate for equipment, you could get it by voting but you chose to donate. You donated only because you wanted.
    If you don't like positive changes then you probably miss the days when no one cared about your opinion, whether it's for good or bad.

I would continue to discuss with you about the meaning of donation, but after a quick accounts search it will be the best to stop at this point.

midcrig, Legaias, Ponpon and 2 others like this.
  9. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

I thought u r not nerfable?

10. Redspirit

Redspirit Expert

i thought the same but seems some1 very strong did it to me :(

11. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

stop complaining sir "done is done", let's move on. Money or whatsoever can easily find unless if you have work but if this server is gonna shut down i dunno it will bring back.

12. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

but there's no one stronger than u right? u have power +9999999.. even thanos can't kill ye..

13. Redspirit

Redspirit Expert

:p it seems Noyah is stronger than me she has power +99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 I do 0 damage to her :(

Noyah likes this.
  14. kevinken

kevinken Proficient

can put a guide how to get cloud war weapons and gear many ppl is confused about and did not now what to do

15. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Collect genesys crystals by completing Lakrum blue quests all over the map (camps) then buy Ancient Vindicator (for cloud war purification) or Ancient Inquisitor (for firebrand purification) from Lakrum NPCs. Enchant the item to +15 and unlock all the 3 manastones slots. You have to put the original item pak to purify anyway. In order to purify you need "Fighting Spirit Fragment" + "Legendary/Ultimate Riduim" and AP. Once you purified what you could, you can replace gamezaion 6.2 itempak.

16. kevinken

kevinken Proficient

Can you link that item pack that ican purify i have acient inquisitory +15 unlock manastone slot but cant purify

where i Can get the original item pack the qest in lakrum is bug only working thos you need to kill mobs

17. mutedxxx

mutedxxx Getting there

there should be a refund,, ive waste 9k credits just to buy UMC,,, and yet u going to drop the price,,, this is a scam,, not fair.

18. Shuvi

Shuvi -S-O-L-O-

The prices of the item has been reduced since last month, there's a lot of players who bought umc items on that time but mostly of them just accepted the price drop, theres no point complaining about it now.

19. Ponpon

Ponpon Proficient Forum Legend

what are you talking about we made the shop like this so everyone has a chance for fair pvp new and old players lol...

20. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

i bought a full set of UMC when it was released, then prices went down, im not bitching and moaning about it, shit happens if we all wanted refunds for price reductions and new items being released so soon GA would be closed a long time ago.