1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RNG

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by hdibngi, Nov 7, 2019.

1. hdibngi

hdibngi New Member

I just started pri to duo with 15 FS now I am at 40 FS and it keeps going(with premium)... İf RNG gonna be like this untill now pls tell us I am here for easy fun not cancer.

2. Yachi

Yachi New Member

Dont want to tell anything bad but i left the server after failing 30 pri witch earrings in a row starting at 40%
    Its litterally like getting head or tail 30 times in a row with a coin

3. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

*"Insert you'll get used to it" meme here* BDO is a "I have no life" kr game, if you are new to the game, you are fked. Gear progression from 0 to PEN takes years in retail and months/weeks here, unless you have money and buy the premium (pay to fast), and still...

4. Ruldrin

Ruldrin New Member

That is RNG at it best. on retail i made a 70fs from just trying to get a kutum+14 -> +15 starting at 15fs and another time i was bored and tried to make a pen bares necklace... one tap it on a 50fs.

5. Senjiro

Senjiro New Member

never use more than 20 fs on a duo. keep trying with 8-18 fs

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I think RNG is harder on GameZ. I mean... I failed 6/7 times my Dimm Tree to TET with 60fs during the weekend failstack event! ahahah

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well the thing is...I know you do not agree due to the "chance"-number...it is STILL RANDOM, and yes you CAN get 100 timees heads in a row while flipping a coin, it is highly unlikely but it is NOT unheard of.

So I can also give horrifying examples of how I had to use more than 50 tries on an Accessory, but there are also the few times where I "insta-ding" on less than 5% chance, a couple of times even twice in a row. But humans would MUCH rather complain about the few times it was insane to get that "ding" in enhancement, in the end it is always based on some Random Number Generator (which isn't Actually Random by the way).

8. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

chance of upgrading to duo or tri is lower then pen this is first thing u should know but why ?
    in retail failstack gives different chances according to enchantment level of item
    example: in retail 100 failstack gives u %3 chance for pen but if u use same fs to tet u ll see %40 chance but in gamez u put 60 fs and u see same chances for pen and tet (not exactly same but really close)

in gamez when u trying to enchance to duo with 20 fs u should see %35 avg chance but in retail if u r gonna enhance to duo u will have %3 chance (not sure just a number) u ll see %50 above chance cuz in retail failstacks calculating according to enchantment level of the item u ll enchace

in the end making pen or tet comparing to duo or tri is easier and a tip for you don't afraid to spent failstacks like use 30 35 for tri (it is kinda waste but valencia quests gives a lot of failstacks so only rare failstacks u can keep 40 fs avg and 65+ fs)