1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Process GamezBD.exe

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Mayak, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Mayak

Mayak New Member

I have this problem
    [​IMG]

The suspended process does not let me start the Launcher and I cannot reinstall anything because there is a file in use (The GamezBD.exe process)
    And I can't close it with the taskkill from cmd, in case anyone asked.
    Edit: When I want to finish the process, I see a box that says "Access Denied" preventing me from closing the process
    Edit2: The exe is suspended, for those who do not understand spanish

Google traductor.

2. KeO

KeO New Member

Intentaste reiniciar tu PC y ejecutar la app ? o esto te pasa cada vez que inicias el proceso ? Es windows 10 ?

3. Mayak

Mayak New Member

Sí, es el programa suspendido que impide que abra el juego no importa cuantas veces reinicie. Y desconozco por que se suspendió el proceso. Estuve jugando bien y de un día para el otro ya tenía este problema
    Sí, tengo W10

4. Mayak

Mayak New Member

Pls help, sorry for the repost, but i need help.
    I reinstall the game 3 times, and nothing, i cant play because the process GamezBDO.exe still suspended
    My account from the PC is admin and i open the taskmgr in admin, and NOTHING i cant kill the process, i need a solution.

5. KeO

KeO New Member

Haciendo una busqueda de google, intentaste resumir el proceso ? para ver si ya se ejecuta normal, ahora mi launcher funciona sin problemas, lo que me hace pensar que tu problema esta en tu windows, no se si algo este interfiriendo con el proceso, antivirus, firewall or algo parecido que lo este deteniendo y lo ponga en suspension. Si quieres haz una busqueda de "How to kill a suspended process" o algo parecido y encontraras varias respuestas, aunque en mi opinion es algun problema de tu windows.

6. Mayak

Mayak New Member

Nope, no funciona, mis antivirus tampoco tienen algo que ver con el proceso eso lo tengo claro.

UP, any answer from a GM or something? I CANT PLAY YET