1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

artisans memory pearl shop bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by hardgore, Jan 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. hardgore

hardgore New Member

i bought 600 artisans memory and it just ate my pearls and didnt gave me 600 artisans memory
    i bought 1 artisans mem and i hear ding sound and i got 1 artisans memory but i have no more pearls to try 100 again
    is that the reason people going back to retail?
    will there any way to restore my pearls back at least?

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

:playful:
    Sorry, but that just seemed quite "trollish" of you...I just couldn't help myself in calling you out on that.

About your missing Artisan Memory...I have NEVER EVER lost any Artisan memory, so I do not know what these new posts are about, but I have seen more of them recently. It may be a bug, that only sometimes strikes (depending on what you are doing), OR it is BECAUSE you are trying to abuse the server, as in running a 3rd party program or using some sort of how-to guide, in order to generate MORE than you are supposed to get, then I can understand why it is happening more often nowadays. @Kolka you might have to look into this buddy.

IF it is only a weird bug that ONLY affects some players and not all the time, then I dunno what to say...perhaps reinstall or run some file-check and delete you user cache more often...I mean you can ALWAYS upload and download your settings to the server so you do not have to redo all of them everytime your user cache is removed.

3. hardgore

hardgore New Member

better not listen to a potato that NEVER EVER goto any work and the potato NEVER EVER be able to purchase gamez cash.
    im pretty sure all the third pary program the potato can use is mspaint.exe

4. loboram

Just wondering whom you are talking about here, and what exactly do you mean with Potato?

Just for your information, a Potato is part of the root-system of the plant called: Solanum tuberosum
    The plant is part of the Nightshade family, and the root is edible which is a really good thing, mainly found in the wild in all the Americas, from Northern U.S., all the way to the sourthern part of Chilé.

5. hardgore

hardgore New Member

dont you play bdo in lowest graphics setting and struggles frame rate
    messing up someone in same NA server will be darwin award
    you must be good at pvp or your entire guild get stomped until you goto work and get better computer

6. loboram

Although it is futile to try to reason with someone who is obviously an internet-troll, and has an extremely limited vocabulary since I barely make sense of what you are trying to say, I am just not satisfied with your seemingly relentless harassment here on our forum.

Remember back when I was actually trying to be someone who was answering your post?
    Yeah I made some fun, perhaps even accused you of wrong-doing (which might not have been wrong), but all in all I was trying to be helpful in the end, and even Kolka took the time to answer your post.
    Despite all of this, nearly ALL your posts here, have been demeaning, belittling, and downright toxic.

I really do not understand how limited you would have to be in order to see that what you are doing is merely edging you towards a ban pal.

This one really takes the cake though: https://darwinawards.com/
    But since I cannot understand a bloody word you are trying to insult me with, other than the obvious fact that you think it is fine to make fun of people who aren't born with a silver-spoon in their mouth, nor are living with their mommy's and daddy's who can always buy them the new crap produced every fragging month, I mean seriously, how could the fact that there are people living on this planet in absolutely crappy conditions be something to make fun of?

The only good thing I can say is, that I am glad that I am not playing on the NA-server anymore, if you are a part of it.

7. hardgore

hardgore New Member

the potato still here to irritating me?
    and screaming to kolka so much and the potato NEVER EVER be able to have any credit card to purchase gamez cash code

8. loboram

Try English...might make sense if you do.

PNDH likes this.
  9. PNDH

PNDH New Member

I just try out , and its all oki ...

loboram likes this.
  10. hardgore

hardgore New Member

i blocked the potato from the beginning and the lifeless potato hoboran keep coming to my post to keep keyboard warrioring. see how annoying the potato is
    @Kolka if you re watching this can you remove the lifeless potato from gamez then i will be happy to buy 100$ of gamez cash. 100$ is nothing to me compared the amount i wasted at retail
    trust me the potato NEVER EVER profit to gamez he just sit and plays bdo with over 10years old computer from his grandfather
    banning the potato is good for all. just let the potato get back to work and save more traffic of course

11. hardgore

hardgore New Member

im not the only one who had the artisan issue
    be careful i think its better not buy artisans right before siege some pearl transaction could get glitched at high populated time
    and buy artisans from blacksmith its alternative way to bypass pearl shop

12. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

I try reporduce it but cant :( I click buy and it buy normally for me :/
    I spend 2 days on this and still no success, i am afraid to leave u without all patches if continue try to reporduce it.

loboram likes this.