1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Change email

Discussion in 'Problems' started by sirgail16, Apr 19, 2019.

1. sirgail16

sirgail16 New Member

Hi there need help im an ex-gamez aion player from 2010 and want to get back in playing again. Ive manage to retrieve my game account back and Im trying to change my password and email. My problem now is that I cant login my forum account "sirgail" cause i forgot my password also I want to change my game account password and email i use. The email i use here is very old and outdated, when i login my email on msn cause i use hotmail it says theres no email registered. So is there a way to solve this? I mean how can i change my game account password and as well for the changing of email and for retrieving my forum account? Thanks

2. Koro

Koro (•͈⌔•͈⑅) Forum Legend

Hello.

First of all, we don't have that service at the moment and second, not sure what items you keep from 2010 but I'm sure none of them worth something.

I suggest you to create a new account. You get a very good starter set and everything else you need is in the webshop or ingame.

3. bertszz

bertszz New Member

Sir, can you help me to change my gamezaion password?

Because I forgot my email address sir :<

4. boz669

boz669 New Member

Make a new account they deleted all old characters when they went to 7.0,

5. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

Unless your account has credits + premium I highly suggest creating a new account with new email that you'll have full access.