1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SO if you giving us A warning for attacking elyos base

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Nehal, Feb 14, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

FOr killing all those afkers in elyos and look at this dude doing if you're not giving him a warning too.ALL i can say is Favoritism is all about in this game. @Primez ign toon Slime right ?
    so stop giving us warnings if you cant give elyos a warning
    This is not fair !!
    Remember we are the one keeping the game alive.Without players gamez is nothing.We are like ur customers so treat us fair.
    @Noyah you shouldve look at ur staffs for taking advantage of the power that they have in game.You guys need to treat US fair.FAIR Aion0065.jpg
    Aion0064.jpg

2. Roo

Roo Guest

Why soooo Serious? Aren't you gonna do a laugh emote you're usually so happy... awww
    ;)STill Feeling, Famous? Pay back is a B. Take your own advice... Stop your whining!o_O
    Oh..FYI, guards aren't "Low Damagae" anymore. This is what happens when player meets skills, an not relying on the next hyped up class around the corner. Get Good noob

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2020
  3. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Who gave the warning and for what exactly?? Screenshot if it doesn't break the rules plz

4. Nehal

Aion0065.jpg

OliverStylez likes this.
  5. OliverStylez

Ahh yeah. When Elyos are asked to literally make an alliance to attack Asmo lakrum base with no repercussion, this seems a little one sided, but maybe @Primez didn't know... I don't think he is being unfair simply because he likes Elyos more. I'm sure he has an explanation though if he wants to share? Primez is a fair AM

Primez and Nehal like this.
  6. Roo

Roo Guest

Yeah the explanation is- you thought It was cake when guards were low damage to match you low skill. So you took advantage and AP transform, like Malditolz and Conscious you abused it. Like I said this is what happens when player meets skill. Maaaaaggicccccc!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool:
    I didn't need an alliance to kill you in that fort bud! Solo Dolo, all Ruu, all da, me and me alone!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2020
  7. OliverStylez

Hey hey. Relax... This is a discussion about a perceived injustice. It's no fun when you feel like the world is against you. Let's allow the AMs to explain what's going on and we can go from there. Okay?

Roo likes this.
  8. xSugar

xSugar Jesus loves you ♥ Forum Legend

If you read your warning it states that guard damage was still to low. Read the most current patch notes, it states that guard damage has now been raised and fixed. The guards hurt quite alot now. You were xforming and healing off of dummies the elyos could not kill you and guard damage was to low to kill you. You were able to tank everything. From what I heard atleast.

I personally enjoy when you guys attack our base, so keep it coming! I hope to see future attacks since guard damage has now been fixed.:)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    OliverStylez likes this.
  9. OliverStylez

Thanks for the insight. I think i missed that part in the patch notes but it seems this happened very recently so i think we can rule out npc damage as a factor...

@xSugar did any of the AMs message you guys when you allied up to attack the asmo base the last two - three times??

10. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

I would see it as a "bug" abusing since guards were doing low dmg and was so easy to get in the opposite faction base. But IMO, assaulting a base when things work properly shouldn't be bannable (events could be made, like spawning a boss in the opposite faction base and that faction have to defend - for example? quick easy in-game event to keep the pvp/e alive).
    HOOOOOOLY MOOOOLY :muted: you guys are still with eyes and ears closed...

11. Nehal

i guess i need to take you on 1v1 temp vs temp.IF you can come in asmo side by using ancient gears with no cubics and no enchant, no MS will be fair for us since we have the same ping.I dont hate you but i need to teach you a lesson.Cause you're being too much.

xSugar and Roo like this.
  12. Roo

Roo Guest

ONE templar incoming

Attached Files:

xSugar likes this.
  13. OliverStylez

Plz no. Temp fights are like watching special Olympics.

I'm guessing the only reason a warning was sent out is because attacking the base could be considered "spawn camping"... You could say that, since that's the main spawn area, attacking that bad could be considered spawn camping.

And maybe the reason Beast hasn't received a warning is because he doesn't lead his groups past a certain point... He leaves people a choice whether to attack and join in the PvP or not to. If you choose not to, you are prefect safe by the courtyard.

Just my thoughts and opinions. I would love to hear more from an AM on this from their perspective

14. Roo

Roo Guest

And that exactly what he was doing to @kumisan .

15. Nehal

Aion0066.jpg
    aight creating templar now.LEts jsut use the free gears.I dont have any genesis.I dont farm.I guess ill be ur valentines partner then.Ill cyah in game and ill be on asmo. with the name Curlyurscilla. I AM ONLINE NOW

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    Roo likes this.
  16. Roo

Roo Guest

i'll be righ there

17. Nehal

im still waiting !

18. Roo

Roo Guest

Stick to painter, it only requires one button.

Attached Files:

19. Nehal

@urscilla you can tell ur stories here of what happen.Hopefuly youll learn ur lessons.The scrolls really helped you.And it does matters to you.

20. Valtos

Valtos ¢нαяα¢тєя

Hows the fight?

midcrig likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.