1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Quests i can't get.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by metalbreaker, Mar 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metalbreaker

metalbreaker New Member

Problem: There are some quests i can't really get. and they are from NPCs who gives you some node information in general. I have the icon of discussion infront of their heads. but i can't get the quest. while my friends team are getting it.
    I am a DK player. Thanks for the help. Its getting frustrating for now getting more EXP from them. It happen with the catfishes too.

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

bdocodex.com here u can see requirements for all quests. Also dont forget enable display all quest types.

loboram likes this.
  3. metalbreaker

metalbreaker New Member

Baan's quest needs you to be above lvl 53. and i am lvl 59.
    which I am and whats about "display all quest types"? how to do that??

4. Alexxion

Alexxion Banned

I really hope that people are consulting the official information on BDO websites regarding quest requirements before assuming that it's a problem with the server. It isn't terribly difficult to google a problem and get information right away.

The person who mentioned checking the quests in the 'Quest' window is spot-on, by the way, as a lot of quests won't show up otherwise in the actual game.

Open your quest window that displays all of the quests, Main, Suggested, etc.

On the bottom of that window, you will see a row of icons that are labeled variously if you hover over them. 'Fishing', 'Life', 'Combat', etc. Make sure that they are all checked, otherwise NPCs won't give quests that you should actually be getting.

This may not yet be implemented in the Private Server, however.

loboram likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.