1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Battlegrounds and Schedule Change

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xSugar, Apr 2, 2020.

1. xSugar

xSugar Jesus loves you ♥ Forum Legend

Some of Gamez’s best Battlegrounds are rarely on the BG schedule such as Guardians, Battle of the Gods, and Suppression War(the flag bg). Right now the schedule is mostly 1v1’s, 2v2’s/3v3’s. I would love to see a more randomized schedule with different BGS. Doing the same battlegrounds over and over can get old quick.

1v1, 2v2, 3v3 - I would like to see a score/point system added so you know how many kills you have and if you’re in the lead or not. Just like in Deathmatch it shows how many kills everyone has so you know who is in the lead. *I think these would be better off as best of 3 or 5 rounds. Lot of times the BG is so one-sided that both teams just afk until its over.

Suppression War is only 2x a week. I know myself that I haven't gotten to attend that BG in weeks and it's definitely one of my favorites and others. The BG queue isn't open for very long, seems to be only 15 mins before it closes. To win the BG you need to capture the 3 flags and the first team to get to 50 points first wins. You can get 50 points super quick, I recommend increasing the points so it lasts longer and the BG queue. It’s one of the funniest BGs!

Final Battle is only 2x a day and I’ve never seen the queue pop for the 2nd time slot which is 3pm central timezone. It is a fun BG, but it is currently unbalanced for the attacker's side. Here are some ideas to make it more balanced and fair
    • Increase boss’s HP and make the boss's ’s HP not reset when you wipe.
    • Remove the boss’s 1 hit kill skill he does. The bosses will just spam their 1 hit kill skill sometimes and wipe your whole group, leaving you completely helpless to do anything to stop it.
    • Lower the bosses 10 sec stun, silence and aerial to maybe 3-5 secs. Because it makes it very hard while trying to kill and fight off a 6 man group.
    • Lower boss’s damage to around 6-7k per hit, right now I believe he hits for 15k normal atk.
    Battle of The Gods/Guardians is only 2x a day, the 2nd time slot for BOG is during low population time and the queue never pops. I suggest making BOG 3v3, 4v4 around that time so the queue will pop.

Survivor - The map is too huge, and it’s easy for ppl to hide somewhere and you can’t find them. It's a very glitchy map also, I prefer the old map which was alot smaller. Also, sins will remain in hide forever, the eye buff only lasts for around 10 secs and with such a big map it’s hard to find them and kill them within that time. I suggest changing the map, and giving eye to everyone every 1 min or so.

Currently KOTH is 3v3 instead of 3v3v3v3, It’s no different than the 3v3 battleground except on a different map and a long timer. The artifact doesn’t work and give points like it should. The 3v3v3v3 made it a unique BG. To stop abuse, I suggest disabling inspect feature, all chat except party chat, rank, and put on team colored costumes for each team. This may be able to help stop teaming from occurring if it's been an issue in the past.

New Battlegrounds

We have some wonderful battlegrounds already, adding team’s to some would help increase the current BG pool we currently have and add to the fun!!

Team Deathmatch - premade/auto teams of 2’s and 3’s.

Team Survivor - premade/auto teams of 2’s and 3’s.

FFA portal - 20mins portal/queue. No limit to amount of ppl who can join, just a battleground for fun doesn't need rewards.

Suppression War - adding 2v2v2v2, 3v3v3v3 or 2v2- 3v3 version would be fun as well.

Dredgion - It’s a popular BG in retail and one of the main ways there to get the new PVP gear mats. Having it here would be fun. It’s already in game so it doesn't have to coded from scratch it just needs some fixing so it works properly.

KOTH - 2v2v2v2 and 2v2. We just need a working artifact - that gives more points than kills.

2v2/3v3 - a 6v6 version would be fun

If anyone else has any suggestions and ideas please feel free to share here.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    kih, Noir, Crei and 14 others like this.
  2. Iceberg

Iceberg Proficient

There's still a lack of open world pvp, which is more fun and attractive. so put some boxes or boss in the pvp map. the boxes contain LE. And the boss better drop UE for every one who attacked, never for a group or alliance.

3. Crei

Crei New Member

I miss FFA PORTAL HAHAHAHA

4. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

I am not saying the idea is bad but wouldn't this contribute to the lack of world pvp? if people has access to FFA portal. people will just wait for it instead of go world pvp.

Tokisaki likes this.
  5. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

maam can you apply for gm spot already please?

Seika likes this.
  6. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Guardian Asmo & Elyos, Battle of Gods and The Final Battle are only twice a day and although some of you may be disappointed, the schedule will remain as it is.
    As for 1v1 and AutoGroups. Battlegrounds are every 3 hours and if it is too much, I have no problem changing the schedule twice a day. After all, the reason we increased the gap between events was to encourage open world pvp and not just stick to battlegrounds.
    I like the idea. We added a scoring system that shows how many kills each player and group has.
    It will last 55 minutes.
    Survivor and King of The Hill will not be part of the schedule in the next update.

Chiv and Primez like this.
  7. Tylkys

Tylkys Expert

@Noyah won't have any pvp world with box, boss, etc ? as it has always been in almost all versions

8. Noyah

Wait for the next update.

9. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

Me likey <3

10. eminatz09

eminatz09 New Member

I love this idea... Give the players REASONS TO GO OUTSIDE and FARM/CAPTURE/HUNT to promote open world PVP.
    My Suggestion is, chests with consumable items like pots which can only be purchased thru webshop or thru AP in reshanta core.
    Consumables so that people will never stop hunting them.
    Or anything better... as long as players have reason to go out of their bases.

11. Noyah

It has already been implemented and the changes will apply in the next update.

Reign and Alwaysx like this.