1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Is this ARMORS and WEAPONS available in-game????

Discussion in 'Questions' started by jeric, Apr 16, 2020.

1. jeric

jeric Yumilover / Rushitsu

How to obtain this stuffs???
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Noir

Noir Proficient

Prime Archon / Guardian Royal Captain Series , from patch 5.x unavailable in game.
    Ancient Winter / Legendary / Ultimate Skyflame Series. Drop from some instances in lakrum ( IDD / PF / VT )

3. Alwaysx

Alwaysx New Member

You can get these gears by Aetherforging the only crucial mats that you need is Alcemium, i believe that the gears in this pic is the Ultimate version which you will need Ultimate Alcemium, but you can get the Ancient ones which is easier with the exact same look as this but with different color combination, i believe its gold and black color for the ancient, it is the greater output of Ancient Conqueror's items, when it procs to its greater output it should be Ancient Conqueror's Masterwork item, im not sure about the rate but in 2 tries per item you should be able to get the Masterwork version in my experience. You should check out the wings too :)

4. Mine

Mine Proficient

Aetherforging Weapon and set.
    Arctic Bitter/Merciless/Frigid Bitter set from "The Veilenthrone dungeon in Lakrum Fortress Dungeon.

5. Mine

Mine Proficient

Just check the Ancient Herald gears and weapons, they look similar except for the color. :)

6. jeric

jeric Yumilover / Rushitsu

yeah the armor is the same as ancient herald but the weapon is not, the weapon in the npc who sell ancient herald looks like the arena weapon name NCC i guess