1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Make Gamez Aion Great Again

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dallaz, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

Why dont we work on that ? I guess one of the main reasons nobody playing atm its bc events ? u only can win gp from events.. its better to remove it and gp only from pvp ,so ppl dont be afk waiting to events :/

Why dont we divulgate the gamez aion on reddits,other websites ? in the past for a long way gamez aion top1 pvt server ,so its possible to be big again

I ask devs to dont wipe the server anymore,that kills the server

I ask devs to change gp winnings to pvp /kill and remove it from events,or reduce it there

I ask devs to look more to our community suggestions,bc like u we want gamez aion great again :D

Thanks

koopy likes this.
  2. Wal

Wal New Member

3. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

It's not like people are depending on the events.. but rather it's what we only have at this moment. They're busy with the 7.2/7.5 beta testing and they left 7.0 sitting on a corner.
    Like promoting a dying server?
    It's the admin's decision to wipe the data. Well, it's the last trump card they have if they have no other solution for the dupes and such.
    Glory Points has no connection to the pvp. It's just for ranking. They should give a step up on the rewards itself not the GP.
    Let's wait and see if there are really significant changes on the next update. That's what Noyah said.

4. koopy

koopy Proficient

hope this reach to the guys who made gamezaion. that wipe was like a suicide or maybe a move to stop the server. Admins are losing passion and heart in the server. I think they're tired.

CAN YOU GUYS BRING THE SPIRItBACK WHEN THIS SERVER WAS JUST STARTING? and if not then so be it

5. Ethereal

Most people are just hibernating for the next update which is coming soon. If there would be significant changes, everybody will benefit from it and of course, they need support from us to keep GamezAion running.

6. koopy

koopy Proficient

They know we're always supporting gamez. But only a few of them the admins have much time for the server, thats why players dont have much time playing too. THE EXCITEMENT IS DYING SLOWLY..

7. Ethereal

Carl is busy with real life work. He left Gamez with Noyah. Noyah is busy with the 7.5 update. Don't say that they don't have time. It's just a waste of time fixing the same bug over and over again. So their solution would be, fixing the bugs and other stuffs with 7.5 together with some significant changes.

Reign likes this.
  8. koopy

koopy Proficient

No offense to noyah,primez and other admins but they really need more people, specially In-game. Im everyday online and i haven't seen a gm in-game for a whole month. I dont see the spirit of gamez anymore, gamez is very well-known in PVP's. and for the admin pls make an official discord room for gamez 1 for asmo and 1 for elyos it would be more fun to hear you guys while playing during pvp someday. and also for the fb page upload some updates or news etc..

They need to know what the players are thinking since thats the main purpose in making the server playable

9. Mine

Mine Proficient

1. Primez just hosted an in-game event this month twice if i remember correctly since i win 2x already. Just like u im always online(AFK) till midnight.
    2. PvP is player's choice not the admins, since many players are from different time zone or still under quarantine(players who play in internet cafe or computershop) its impossible for those players play together like before.
    3. Gamez have a discord channel. If u want a channel for respective race, maybe u can create one. Why? cuz its a bother maintaining 2 discord channel specially if they need to announce or answer some question that might help everyone. > http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/gamezaion-discord-server.231135/ <
    4. If u have some concerns, why not send them a private message.

Reign likes this.
  10. koopy

koopy Proficient

Ow ty for the information. Am i acting like a negative player? seems like your annoyed.

11. Mine

Mine Proficient

Oh. Did it sound like that? Im just stating some facts and my own opinion since thats what u also did.

12. Ethereal

I think you need this as a confirmation.
    [​IMG]

Reign and Mine like this.
  13. koopy

koopy Proficient

Ok were good then. Ty again for the info. Goodluck on your next event, i hope you still win ^^.

14. Mine

Mine Proficient

NP. Also i hope ur not blind/AFK/off to missed those in-game event again. ;)

15. koopy

koopy Proficient

I saw those message for events several times
    i thought those events were just programmed.
    But unlucky for me im just starting since im gone for few years, so thank you again ^^. hope to see you soon in-game.
    But pls dont kick my ass >.<

16. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

I made this topic to a positive thing ,dont be mad guys.. u win much more if everybody a friend :)

U wrong,if admins change gp winnings only on pvp ,and not evvents(they can be rewarded with other stuffs) many ppl will pvp and not afk waiting for events :D

Yo ken thats negative attitude bro,if u think like that ofc nothing will change
    Belive ,if everyone of us playing here made an positive attitude,it will make a difference :DDD

17. Ethereal

I've already posted my suggestion in the discord server. I'm neither pessimistic or the very optimistic one. I tend to see lines and see their pros and cons. No offense.

18. Dallaz

Dallaz Getting there

Yo off course man,and i respect that

What im trying to say,its that if the server goes good divulgated,i think it can stop being"dead" and be a good and live server like in the old times :D

19. Mine

Mine Proficient

Its not like rank really matter now. Will gp increase ur hp during pvp (unless that person is using guardian in lakrum). Im not being negative, its facts and my opinion about what he say. Lets remember that not all ppl can do 30mins or longer pvp. Right now its either the game is so boring u will afk or ur busy cuz of work at home. I can only play for less than 45 mins or only during the event for my breaktime. The staffs are trying to improve the game and maybe the reward with the new update. Adding and reducing something in a game script or code is not like easy like eating a candy, further testing is needed if its compatible and need some few adjustment. Lets just hope the better outcome.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    Ethereal likes this.
  20. Ethereal

Old times are old times. People are living in the real world already. You can't stay in the past that long. Move on dude.