1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Kolka NPC Item Collection Scrolls Trade

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by slatt, Jul 30, 2020.

1. slatt

slatt New Member

I think it would be a nice idea to have the Kolka NPC take artisans memories for Item Collection Scrolls. Like 100 Artisan's Memories are 20 blue Item Collection Scrolls. It would be a better offering than the worthless 90 day value pack bundle since you can't sell that on the MP and many people already have permanent VP already.

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Just a quick question, how would you obtain that? Since it is not something that is offered.

3. slatt

slatt New Member

Around the time the Kolka NPC was added there was an error where people's value pack time was accidentally reset, so to compensate, a lot of people were just given 1000s of days of value pack time.

4. loboram

Alright...I was not informed about this, also it seems like quite a high number to be real. But in any case even if it is true, it is not limitless, and it is only the ValuePack that has that amount of days, if it is indeed true.

But I do understand that it would be an idea to add to your suggestion; being able to put the ValuePacks on the Central Market.

Another thing I noticed was that there is already an exchange posibility: Dark Spirit's Greed (https://bdocodex.com/us/item/721023/)

And one more posibility: Crow's Trade Voucher
    (https://bdocodex.com/us/item/320106/)

Also one last thing you could have added to your suggestion, to introduce this item to GamezBD:
    Shinning Medal of Honour
    (https://bdocodex.com/us/item/44388/)

slatt likes this.
  5. slatt

slatt New Member

That is fair, it is only the Value Pack with those many days. The Merv's Palette does not have that many days. Being able to list the 90 day value packs to the central market would be a nice idea if you only use the bundle for the loot scrolls, which many people do, seeing as once you get everything you need from the pearl shop (t4 pets, max weight, max inv slots, tent, maids) all that's really worth it is the 90 day value pack bundle, or artisan's memories to enhance or trade for caphras stones. And if you grind a lot, you will go through a lot of loot scrolls and will have 100s of days of value pack since you can almost get one 90 day bundle per day with premium.

The dark spirit's greed does allow you to exchange 20 for one loot scroll, but I don't personally think that's enough, since while the dark rifts spawn frequently on here, it still takes 20 kills for just 1 blue loot scroll.

The Crow's Trade Voucher is made with the loot scrolls. To be honest I'm not sure how much people care about those since it doesn't seem like too many people barter on here, but if you do barter that's yet another thing that requires loot scrolls.

I wasn't even aware of the Shining Medal of Honor, that seems like a decent way to get the scrolls from what I am looking at online.

6. loboram

Yeah sorry, I got it mixed up there, the Crow's Trade Voucher it is created from them not involved in creating the Loot Scrolls.

I did however find an almost endless list of items (106), that include them in the Pearlshop, and while most of them are event bundles, there are some that could be introduced into GamezBD, if it is suggested and agree upon by enough people. This could be a prime candidate: https://bdocodex.com/us/shopitem/61745/
    Or this: https://bdocodex.com/us/shopitem/16559/

7. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel Proficient

9250 pearls for a useless book and a Blessing of Kamasylve and 20 scrolls... Hmmmm... Hell no! Next

It may be benefitial for some people but... I just don't like it.
    I would want to see the first bundle, tho. And it would be great if we get to see more bundles in general. The pearl shop feels empty if we compare it to retail.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    marsseven likes this.
  8. sendbad

sendbad New Member

that is a great idea or give up a daily scrolls in the Y menu or something

9. loboram

Well it is just a really bad idea, to make even more Kolka-Helper exchangable items, for Artisan Memories specifically.
    ALSO nowadays we have the Season Server which mean that you can get a daily Item Collection Scroll, and if you get a Season Pass for the season server, you can get 2 daily Item Collection Scrolls, plus the ones you get through the BlackSpirit Adventure Boardgame.

10. marsseven

marsseven Proficient

Yup. Poor as on "Консумы" shelves in Pripyat, in the 1980s only спирт и огурцы соленые:cool:.