1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

EU Guild recruiting?

Discussion in 'Problems' started by lumoz123, Jul 31, 2020.

1. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

Tryed to find a guild on eu servers for 3 days now. only 1 guild is recruiting (Moonlight), but the leader is a totally unsozial asshole that lives in his idiotic conspiracy world.
    Cant u guys cleanup the eu servers?
    I mean there are hundreds of guilds in the guildlist, but not 1 is responding. WTF...

2. Rastagang

Rastagang New Member

There is tons of guilds recruiting.

3. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

There are tons of guilds... so far u are right. But recruiting? Deffinitly not. I only, and i mean "only" see the Guild Moonlight recruiting on EU servers.
    3 days askin in Serverchat and using guild interface. Still no answer....

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Wow, not quite sure where you are looking but in the Server-Chat there is usually not 30 minutes that go by without some guild promotions being nearly spammed on top of each other. Also it might be SO much easier to change the title of this thread into what it is actually about, such as "EU Guild recruiting?". I would actually urge you to do that, however I imagine that you have already found a guild, possibly by just looking into the Guilds Section on this very forum.

In any case, please change the title, and/or just say that you have found one guild that is kind and helpful as well as respectful, without toxicity, and if you are really unable to find such a place, then you are most welcome to join mine: Bloodhawks

5. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

Sry if i sound angry, english aint my native language so i sometimes kinda fuck it up.
    The thing is, the last three days i was on for roughly 5-8 hrs a day and i only saw the guild "moonlight" recruiting, not any other guild.
    But i will look out for others.

PS: Dont get me wrong, but loboram, you seem to be the fast guy/girl when jumping to conclusions.
    I dont mean to troll, i came to theese servers, cause im seriously done with the retail game and thought i could find a good comunity here.
    So realy no reason to jump to conclusions, since respect comes and goes in both ways. Just sayin mate.
    Now have a nice day, and hopefully we will have much fun ingame.

Edit: I looked in the guilds section, but i mostly saw guilds in languages i dont speak (french, spanish and i think it was chineese) and the rest are from NA, or from 2018 and do not respond. My only thought is, that maybe the times we are online differ so extremly.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  6. loboram

It is completely fair of you to try and make a case for your first post, that you do not know English that well, or that it wasn't meant as harshly as my response indicated, but I do have to point this out though:
    That to me personally doesn't look like someone who doesn't know English that well, or is not actually upset.
    Now it might have been a really bad experience you had with the first guild you just jumped into, but then I would urge you to take the time and talk to the guild recruiter, before making up your mind, also to talk to more than one guild is a really good idea, in order to find a place that you feel like you can be "at peace" with your decision.
    A guild where players are helpful and kind towards each other, as well as a place with no toxicity, and mutual respect. That is what I try to uphold in my guild, just some reasonable standards for players to actually have fun as well as enjoy their online-game-time.

So now that I have said why I replied the way I did, I hope we can both move forwards without "bad blood" between us, and hopefully we can both get to enjoy the GamezBD community :)

7. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

Yeah, i was in a bad mood, and shure i know english, but its not my native tounge, so some sentences doesnt come out the way i mean em. Thats what i wanted to say.
    And the angry part was just against the guild leader, not you.
    The problem is, i wrote for a few times now in serverchast that im looking for a guild, looked all day as long as im on in serverchat for guild recruitements, tried to enter a guild through guild interface (5 of em, and 2 days late i tried 5 new)and so on, but only moonlight is recruiting in serverchat when im on and the guilds from guildwindow doesnt respond.
    So i thought why not join them. So we talked a bit, had a few good conversations on that first day and then all of a sudden, right out of the blue, he shot at me with some conspiracy shit, and didnt even gave me time to responde, since he kicked me out imediatelly after it.
    I think when u let this sink in, its understandable that i was angry. But i havent been shooting at you.
    Maybe the two following sentences where a bit harsh in the words i used, but it was only emotional. It wasnt meant to attack any of you staff.

loboram likes this.
  8. loboram

Thanks for that answer, it really clears things up. Also I am kinda sorry, although there isn't much I could've done about it, that your first experience of our community was so bad.

Hopefully you can, with some more time and patience, find a like-minded guild, that will provide you with lots of good times.

9. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

No problem, its understandable. I will further try to find a guild. Its propably just a coincidence, when i think about all the players i see with guild names.

10. lumoz123

lumoz123 Getting there

Sorry, for doublepost, but im not sure if u can see the edit as a message.
    I finally found the culprit.
    I had to change the chatlanguage to international to see all the posts you mentioned @loboram :D

Is there a faq or beginning guide for your servers? cause i think this should be there to prevent such easy to tackle problems if u knw whats wrong.
    Propably best to just add a 7. Headder on the main page and calling it "How to get started", "F.A.Q" or the like.
    I realy hope this helps. :)

loboram likes this.