1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lootdroprate

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by HomeGrown, Jan 9, 2021.

Tags:
  1. HomeGrown

HomeGrown New Member

Hey guys..

I dont know if im alone with that, but since they removed the 200% extra lootevent it feels like we dont have a Higher droprate at all.
    Drops feel like retail. I was grinding stars end for 3 hrs - 2 earrings. friends are grinding crescent and getting barely 2 rings/h when we made 10/h the days before...

Is this bugged or is it how it should be now?

2. Daddyloverboi

Daddyloverboi Getting there

yup - it does feel like a shadownerf.

Before the patch 2 distortions per hour were standard and 4/h on drop rate weekends. Now you're lucky to get one.

Winning likes this.
  3. NotWisp

NotWisp New Member

Been feeling this for a while.

Winning likes this.
  4. calicoe

calicoe New Member

4 hours without a disto. 24k trash btw, gold loot scroll.

PrimalHate, Winning and Kyller like this.
  5. HomeGrown

HomeGrown New Member

somethings 100% wrong right now! no disto drops at all with and without lootscrolls.

Winning likes this.
  6. bigtablecloth

bigtablecloth Getting there

All RNG...you can't have everything handing out to you. Dont expect to get 500 per hours, expect 0 per hour. Thats how you beat RNG. There's nothing wrong with loot drop rate btw. Found 8 disto earring in an hour last night.

loboram likes this.
  7. calicoe

calicoe New Member

very glad your singular claim apparently invalidates the multiple people in this thread's claims. you are totally right, it's all fine thanks to your one hour!

8. DarkTsukuyomi

DarkTsukuyomi New Member

True, droprate it's wrong atm, you spend hours without drops in all spots... Like the golden dagger event, 2 in 6h...

Winning and desertkatze like this.
  9. nandayox

nandayox New Member

I %100 agree. There is definately something wrong.

Winning and desertkatze like this.
  10. kitty87

kitty87 Guest

Yeah loot atm is bad lol. feels like it was reduced by 1000%

Winning likes this.
  11. Tarison98

Tarison98 New Member

I can also agree. One Disto every 1-2 hours is something I got on retail as well. Of course RNG is a huge factor to be considered and worst case you only get one in maybe 2 hours.. but that should be exceptions. I guess many people play here for higher rare drops and they get really frustrated like it is now. Maybe many people are used to those 200% more drop already and we all imagine it but 200% shouldnt be that much compared to the already existing 900%.

Winning likes this.
  12. KaySin

KaySin New Member

I agree and not only in grinding but also in gathering Q_Q
    used to drop 140-60 hard crystals and 50-70 sharps and arround 1k fragments an hour now i drop 120 max and 600-700 fragments .

Winning likes this.
  13. vagabond13

vagabond13 New Member

Taking into account this testimony, if it is true, for those not chosen by the RNG for an hour, the RNG is the justification and dominates over the rest of the game's features, so everything else is irrelevant, the enhancements, the premium, events, loot scrolls, buffs, boxes, etc ... hours killing thousands of mobs with all mentioned before on and nothing drops , call it bad luck or RNG and thank the trash loot, there's no reason to complain, send feedback, so keep in mind to expect nothing and we all will success.

loboram likes this.
  14. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

First of all, it would take you about 20-45 seconds to make a forum-search about this topic, and as you can plainly see, this topic has been up for pretty much as long as the server has been running.

Secondly, the point you trying to make is extremely individual, since -if you haven't figured this out yet- it is COMPLETELY based on RANDOM (sure computer RNG isn't REALLY random but it works) rolls.

Basically this reads as a whine post collection more than actually being a relevant topic that players can discuss.
    I have had really great runs, with DUO yellow items and PRI yellow items along with three basic items dropping within an hour, and not being able to drop anything on various runs as well.

SO it isn't really something you can judge on one or ten runs, it is something that you would have to generate more than 10.000 points of data, in order to make any proper judgement of.

Also, it is against the forum-rules to spread false information, so please do not say things like "shadownerf" (also please learn about the word nerf instead of just using it wrongly like all the mainstreamers do).