1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

How is everyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spicyragetacos, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Matter

Matter

hey robotnub, u playing this server right now? how are you brother.

2. Harrdone

Harrdone Ģǿđ ǿƒ Ðẹạŧħ™

Greetings Matter I have no idea ov this robot thou speak ov. But currently I am not playing until the reconstruction ov 4.8.

3. Matter

Matter

ye, im waiting for downgrade server. what a nostalgia feels. you're a aethertech, i dont know the version but i remember your forum name

4. Harrdone

Harrdone Ģǿđ ǿƒ Ðẹạŧħ™

HardBrokenBacon. thine baconbot

5. Matter

Matter

im playing robot this 4.8 patch, are u still playing robot? or other class?

6. Harrdone

Harrdone Ģǿđ ǿƒ Ðẹạŧħ™

I shall be returning to Templar. To show thy absolution, because Justice is absolute.

7. Yildiz

Yildiz InvincibleS Forum Legend

Hahah noo i didn't play robocop :D also im waiting to downgrade server max 4.8 no more! :) My main is SORCERER!

8. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Yes, and yes. But, there will be compensations. I have no idea on what is coming in 4.8 for us, non-donators, but we will see.

@Matter, hi nub sw kimmoy

Matter likes this.
  9. Bariadam

Bariadam Getting there

I'm wondering, because i haven't got nothing back after the '1st wipe". I know gamez staff gave back the credits you spent in the past few months (i remember 3 months, but iI' not sure). The first purchase i made on siel was on 2014-07-04 12:56 AM (started to play on lumiel, couldn't remember when, but way, way back than 2014 (forum account says i registered on 2011)), and spent tons of credits here (free - vote credits), and donated credits as well).
    So the question is, how can they compensate the time, the credits and the "loyalty"? Not to mention, I have to start over the 4th time!
    And if I decide to stay, who guarantee that, there will be people to play with? I don't want to upset anybody with this, I'm just curious.
    Back then, tons of people (I have a non-pro pvp video, where 20-30 people fought in the FFA event) were online in (both) server(s). Nowadays the top is 20?
    I'm sad about this, because the game is still good. And i still like to play here :)

10. Matter

Matter

heeyo (mm)

11. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

The 6.2 wipe out was a big decision since nobody spilled how someone glitched the system and got rare items which aren't easy to get in-game, even the things you think that aren't existing, they could get it. It was a disaster back then. The compensation that they gave (for the donators) were refunding their credits wasted for the past three months, and we f2p players have nothing to complain about it because we are playing it for free. Yes, we think we are privileged, but not that much. The early days after the 7.0 update, they had a streaming event. The easiest event so far, all you had to do was stream your pvp/pve content and post it to promote the server. That maybe a comeback event but for me, it was the best compensation they have given for quite some time now.

I think I shouldn't complain. The things I should complain about are the bugs to fix and suggestions which can harm the server and players.

Bariadam likes this.