1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Are we allowed to use macro?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by bigtablecloth, Feb 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigtablecloth

bigtablecloth Getting there

Because everyone at marie caves are using some sort of automated program to grind with one attack over and over. Its so obvious you can literally tell they are not playing...they just run the program or something and go play or do other things until the anti afk system pops up. They stopped the program and answers the questions, then turn it back on then go back to watching movie or whatever. So the question is, are we allowed to use macro or automated program? This anti afk system is garbage lol

2. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

upload_2021-2-22_17-37-58.png
    If you want somebody to listen to your opinion and actually take it into account you need to learn not to be ironic. We are here to improve your gaming experience and we are obviously happy to read your feedback as long as it comes with good intentions. This AntiAfk System is something new and if there is still space for improvement I can assure you that we will be working on it.

Noyah, OoReFLuXoO and MegaStorm like this.
  3. deyyuz

deyyuz New Member

what is AntiAfk System?

4. Ayvel

In order to prevent people from using bots and macro, an AntiAfk System was implemented. This means that after killing a certain amount of mobs, the System sends a simple game related question that has to be answered within a couple of minutes or the player gets kicked. It used to be an autoban until now but it was recently changed to banning those with more kicks.

So I would like to inform all of you that it may look that no one gets banned but the System is writing down the kicks and those ignoring the warnings will eventually get banned for good. I would strongly recommend you to avoid botting or using macro if you want to keep your account safe. Once the System has its final form we will inform you about the further details. Until then... stay safe and less lazy! :p

Noyah likes this.
  5. deyyuz

deyyuz New Member

Oh I think I've seen it on my screen and gave it wrong answers two times even if the answers were right but I don't know why. Is there a limit for giving wrong answers if yes I will stop grinding lol

6. Ayvel

Since it is an auto question any reply besides the correct one is considered wrong. If I were you I wouldn't stop grinding, I would simply be more careful when the question pops. Manual farming is not against the rules, so as long as you follow the rules you will be fine.

Noyah likes this.
  7. MemeFragment

MemeFragment New Member

I wish you could flag for pvp in seasons, I’d be at Marie :p

8. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

Since question has been answered, I'm going to close this post to prevent spam or any misinformation.

Ayvel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.