1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PVE dead

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by zarek69, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zarek69

zarek69 New Member

hi, maybe i will post this is bug reports, but i think isnt a bug...

what about new instances? any is working..
    what about TS> dont works too...
    so is this other pvp server like all?
    i really love this server because we can do pvp and pve when we want, but now?
    dont have new sets on instances, and we cant go TS to get new weaps for the new chars

now this is a full pvp server like all others.
    this was a very good server, i like pve too, pls open instances soon, is really boring playing pvp all day, and we just kill allways the same players and then just get 1AP but we still loosing too much when we die

do something about this pls...
    any1 thinks this is true??

PD: other question is... is having too much send logs on the server or just my problem? i reinstall the game 3 times with no sucess.

feel free to comment
    thx and regards

2. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

I am missing TS... and I was really looking forward for instances in 4.0, and now ? nothing available... I´m bored, doing random quests and killing bosses in danaria/katalam (most of them bugged lvl 1, and without drop)

3. kintoad9922

kintoad9922 New Member

What is the deal with TS anyways... I can understand the new instances but the huge issue now is that players cant gear out unless they spend almost $350.. quest gear is not good enough when most of everyone already has hac on the old characters and what not..

4. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

As for now, the server is only implementing pvp coz the server needs to have more time implementing other instances due to lack of developers hired to run this game in my opinion. We have lot of expectations that didn't see it happen whenever we updated this game since the previous versions. All we have to do is sit tight and wait for updates regarding instances and other parches.

5. Legaias

Legaias Love Hurts

Agree ........... :)

6. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Pretty normal considering the update has less than a week, one tomorrow.
    There are other concerns to fix first. Give it time.

7. cocosul

cocosul Guest

no offence ...but for the new 2 classes no way to get a weapon....only donating.....this is shlt...they could add at las abg harp/pistols on npc for 1 gold....it s abg for god sake^^

8. kintoad9922

kintoad9922 New Member

To be honest i would not say 1 gold I would make it a bit challenging but its not just weapons its armor too... here now we have all these players talkin trash on the new undergeared players because they maxed level but have nothing and no way to get anything. Broker prices are through the roof. People are running out of Kinah to do stuff with. I mean it may be only implementing PVP right now. But think of the player base that gets bored and doesn't do anything because they cant get anything... And right now its not just the new classes suffering. Its also the original classes as well because now they cant even get gear. Which i also think is an issue contributing to the safe zone hugging because nobody has ANYTHING. Yea we can do arena and get arena gear. but how much is that really gunna help vs all the people already using the Shedim herald set or w/e it is... i like the server and all but this is kinda just bleh....

9. shouji13

shouji13 Giblet Gravy~

for the new weapons... they are already available in abg and such in the npcs and can be bought. and you can already get nice fuses for them by running some of the older instances since they have been added to the drop table

10. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Blood marks are also available to get decent 65 fabled and eternal gear, the quest are rather simple as well.
    Is not ideal, but is there.

11. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

I wouldnt normally say this...but GMs doesnt really care..I mean look at us we sit here and debate the subject while no GM interfere with one reply...to tell us at last to have patience...I think they don't know theirself if they can solve the situation as it is now.

If it was after me I would of leave long time ago when I saw that they dont do anything to help the comunity against scammers and hacks, but I stayed for my friends and because I contribued to the server with my donation.
    But seeing how this goes it makes me sick rlly....and I rlly hope they are going to take the situaton serious cause the server's life is us and we are bored because of the problems listed above...so is time to hire some serious developer with all the $$$$$ they got from us and give us something to do b4 we leave 1 by 1...

12. Archanomonzz

Archanomonzz Getting there

Ddraig i guess they removed the Bloos Marks NPC's, nothing to be surprised

13. mazelanme

mazelanme Getting there

patience my friend. We just had the update. They need time to fix everything. :)

14. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

With that kind of patience you are going to grow old enough to lose interest in game.
    In so many days at last 1 problem should of been fixed from the countless problems....at last we diserve a reply or anouncement from staff , not words of patience from normal players who doesnt know anything about what's going on ....

15. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Really? I would confirm that myself. Yesterday I gathered some doing the daily quests that pop up in the conquered camps in the maps.

16. Archanomonzz

Archanomonzz Getting there

Yes me too but when i went to the npcs.. where are they? xD

I asked Camila and she told me that most of gears are going to be removed, probably.

17. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

:(

Sad day indeed.

18. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

U can buy only blue items (which sux), others are disabled, lol what u expected ? Such a good items for such easy marks ? :D

19. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Oh well.
    As maybe some common sense, a little.

20. marmota

marmota Banned

You have no idea how difficult running a server can be. You're just another sucker in the pond complaining because of the lack of attention. Even if the "GMs" would answer, they would tell you they're constantly working on it (the higher members of the staff, not the lil guys).
    I'm not even asking you to be patient as the other guy did. You just shut the f* up. XDD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.