1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

questions

Discussion in 'Questions' started by imrahil, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

Not a flame thread just want answers says this is best PvP server out there the why is there no armor for non-donators can earn without feeding AP to the donators
    yes I know coli gear and EAC gear but thats no where near enough to deal with full arbiter geared person

When is the staff going to notice that having no rank requirement is killing the server ALOT?

When is the staff going to notice that arbiter gear is WAY TOO strong for non donation people to PvP?

and when are they goin to listen to players on the server or atleast the non donators and allow us a fighting chance by given us access to AMBA gear we can buy in game to fight off the donators that cant play without using mummys credit card too buy gear?

please give thoughts cos if people not noticed the server is dying since arbiter gear was added with no rank requirement

2. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    i never donate but i got my own ways in obtaining the items i want.

3. imrahil

yer but with these lowbie ranks running around with arbiter gear and the high ranks running around in arbiter u don't know what gear they got cos of this lack of rank requirement
    that's all I'm saying the lack of rank requirement is hurting the server I can understand donators keep the server running but its non donators that keep it packed and fun to play

4. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    when i go PVP, well that is seldom coz of ping problems with my connections. ever since i never overestimate nor underestimate players by looking at their ranks. If rank restriction to items will be implemented, it would hurt more and severe the fluctuating number of players we have. U can still kill those arbiter users with a good gear like ACD/EAC plus a good tactic/strategy in game and a good ping. Without a good ping, no matter how talented u are and skilled, u cannot stand against those players who have a good ping even if u are using the best items in game. If u cannot stand 1vs1 or 1vs5, then play with a party,

5. imrahil

it wont hurt the server it will mean people with the high ranks earned that 1*-gov means they can wear arbiters and Amba gear not these lowbies running around rank 8 with arbiters gear plus even in "best PvP GEAR" the arbiters gear will own ya 4 hits at the most even with low ping or not I play from UK with 100 ping and full AC ACCS and full coli gear I cant even put a small dent in arbiter geared players but amba i can kill them easy

so its not the fact im skilling wrong or wrong stones socketed its the fact the arbiters is too powerful for the lack of gear non donators can acquire in game if staff add AMBA divine atleast allow players to earn elite AMBA in game by taking forts in danaria and katalam when they are working

cos we can earn mithrils for EAC and ACD gear why not for AMBA gear?????

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  6. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

Why do people hate those who donate money for the server? Hey hey, its too easy to get geared in Gamez, all you have to do is to vote every 12hours, be active here in the forums and get updates on the events and join them, join some active legion who loves to PvP and PvE, I am lucky for having nice friends in my legion, its too easy to obtain myth items from Sauro LOL, you people are just too lazy and only wants to get free gears every single day, I myself hunt shiz just to get geared. I make plat and mithril quest to obtain some nice gears. Azzholes.

1 person likes this.
  7. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

This reply isn't representing what most of the staff thinks but...I do agree that the Governor Armour sets is ridiculous strong and ruins the balance in many aspects. However it is not up to the staff (as in AMs) to decide what gets put into the shop. The ultimate decision is made by the admins.

It is not to say that Arbiter geared players isn't defeatable. ACD is actually enough to provide enough to fight against those gears. Like others mentioned, there are numerous variants of PvP gears available and obtainable through a little effort. These include the lv60 Eternal Abyss PvP gears (ACD/EAC) and the Arena Insignia gears (Gonon/Makia).

It seem to be a handicap using those gears but trust me, you don't need amba gears to stand on even grounds. Though skills/ping alone sometimes can triumph over gears. Heck, I still use ABG gears on some of my characters and still can do fine with them. Not great, but fine is better than nothing.

8. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

There's no problem if you're a donator or non-donator. If you're not a donator, go vote every 12 hours, go dungeons, and obtain medal quest (Plat,mithril, etch etch) that's enough reason to be a good player even if you're not a full arbitter geared. All you have to do is apply the word "PATIENCE" in yourself :3

Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  9. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

For the next 400 days.

3 people like this.
  10. wannabe

wannabe Proficient

Welcome to Gamez. All need sacrifice, donate=lose money (hihihihi), vote=need long time to full gear, farming mitril medal=need much time.

11. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Gear is hardly the deciding factor in most pvp situations. It comes down to 4 main points whether your going to win a fight and in this order. (My opinion)
    1.) Skill and ability...also goes hand and hand with your knowledge and experience of your own class and every other class in aion. I would throw in keybinds and playstyles into this category.
    2.) Ping when two people of equal skill are fighting each other one has 300 ping the other has 20 ping. Obviously the 20 ping opponent is going to have a great advantage.
    3.) Random Shit Godstones, Stun and Stumble Procs, Etc....a 10k crit for a sorc...Whether or not strengthen wings will resist that root...In other words RNG. One of the greatest deciding factors in every fight.
    4.) After this factor comes down to Builds/ Gear (this is pretty arguable in most aspects and hard to place really) Example a full mr glad with only lets say 2 gear peices of crit in his build is going to do RNG Based Worse than a glad with a Crit/ Ma / Accuracy build when fighting each other...only when they are both of equal skill

Side note: Anti-Classes can also be a large deciding factor in these fights but also hard to place it I'd put it personally above gear myself but im leaving it out of the list since it wasnt mentioned above.

So to put it this way...a noobie is in arbiter gear but has higher ping lets say 300 ish. A "pro" is in ACD set and lets give him anything under 100 ms. The pro most likely is going to wipe the floor with the arbiter geared player. Unless RNG is really really not in his favor.

2 people like this.
  12. wannabe

wannabe Proficient

100% agree. low ping....(hope i got one...)

13. mazelanme

mazelanme Getting there

200ish ms is fine. APP/GPP sets/weapons are okay to use for pvp and how you play your class actually is important as well. :)

14. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Lol hac is better than amba basically, and you can get ACD ingame which is almost as good as hac. So yea say again? Not to mention that you can get hac set + even add for 3.5k credits.

The real problem here is the fact that the pvp " in the best pvp server " doesnt exist, its either safe spot camping or mindless zerging 25vs2. Those are the actual problems to be addressed (but then again, there is nothing to be done about it because the staff has done an excellent job with all the new pvp options, at this point i just blame the 12 year old players).

It is obvious that the best gear will and should only be a cash shop item because how else would carl make enough money in order to pay for the upkeep of the server?

The funniest part is that most of you "non donors" cry that the best gear is OP and stuff (Was the same back in the day when abg was the best, and then EAC/acd/hac/amba). Have you guys ever tried to even do some trading? Because i've never spent money in this server but ive been running around in the latest/best year for the past 3+ years (just like the rest of my friends basically). Uh oh?

Nobody's forcing you to spend money, so there are other ways to obtain latest gears. It just comes down to how smart you are.

:w00t:

1 person likes this.
  15. dranz248

dranz248 ™ $#%!

Okay, all you need to be a tough guy is to be patient.
    first, start from GPP,
    then vote everyday even if per 12 hours, you need 1month.
    insid that 1 month, you have to get quest especially kahrun, mithril and plat medals.
    Everyday, you have to spent 2 hours hunting boss especialy SSB
    Collect all the items you have.
    after 1 month, get VIP
    Trade your items everyday, you might get lucky.
    Then start a new character,
    if you have the cool sets then, phew phew, you obtain 30k abyss especially when VIP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.