1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I want to switch to elyos side.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Rafmal, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

so as my title says here i wanna switch to elyos with my gears and that's all same server and every thing cause asmodians 24/7 getting dominated and it's sht lame to be on the side that always loses i wanna try elyos side and thanks:lol:

2. TheUnderdog

TheUnderdog Expert Forum Legend

Hello, you cant switch your asmodian to an ely char, but you can create a dual race account, where you can play both sides, and switch your gear from asmo to elyos. If you still want it, follow the guide bellow.

ATTENTION ! if you play on Siel, you have to create a Elyos char in Lumiel, and transfer THIS char, to Siel. If you play on Lumiel, you create one Ely on Siel, and than you switch this char. One transfer costs 1,500 Credits.

~ Transferring ~

To begin transferring you will need to visit the transfer page on our website. This can be accessed by clicking the previous link (you will need to be signed into the website before clicking it) or from the User Control Panel on the left-hand side.

Be sure to read all of the instructions/rules closely before hitting agree, transfers cannot be reversed. Your credit balance can also be viewed on this page.

After agreeing to the rules/instructions you will be prompted to choose your origin and destination server. The server in the first box is where you wish to transfer your character from, the second box is for where you want to send the character. Obviously you cannot transfer a character to/from the same server.

This will present a screen requesting you to select the character you want to send, make sure you choose carefully!

At this point in the process you are given a final warning to ensure everything is in order, the message will display which character you are sending and where they're being sent to. You should take a moment to think things over and ensure all of the items you want to send are with the character. Users must also bear in mind that transfers cannot be reversed/refunded - make sure you're ready and willing to move your character!

Your transfer is now processing, do not log into your account for 10 minutes to ensure things go smoothly. You can refresh this page to see if the transfer is still in progress. Once it's done - congratulations you've transferred!

3. Rafmal

Rafmal Getting there

ah fk xD ty anyways

4. TheUnderdog

TheUnderdog Expert Forum Legend

No problem :) you should try to make a dual race acc, its the credits worth ! :)

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

5. Sazomi

Sazomi ~Obsessed with My Reizo~

Who cares about sides anymore we got FFA, MIX FIGHT & 1VS1 lol I'm killing wat ever moves ^_^

6. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Of course if you have a friend who's already got a dual-race account and VIP, and you trust them you can have them take your gears and move them on the opposite race. Not recommended anyway.

7. Cherro

Cherro Nightmare Forum Legend

What a weak... just because your race is being dominated you will switch to dominate em more... shush

Do what Underdog Said and gtfo from asmo side e.e

8. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

If it wasn't for all my friends on elyos, I'd probably be playing asmo right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.