1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

life is weird

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Lucent, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

So some of you may have been wondering where I've been the past week or two or three (at least those that I talk to on Skype).

Not that the majority of you would care anyway but Ive been needing to vent so I'm going to go ahead and take the opportunity.

Partly, I've simply been caught up in playing Diablo 3 lately, the new expansion is very fun and if you've ever enjoyed diablo you might consider trying it out.

Aside from that though, I've been pretty depressed lately, going through a lot of RL stuff.
    To start, I may have effectively lost a long standing friend of mine.
    I recently met some new friends which have led to a lot of different decisions being made than I had considered before.
    Both of those two friends are now at each others throats with me in the middle and both of them trying to convince me that the other is bad. I don't know who to trust.
    One of them has been a great friend, and the other is more of a romantic interest.
    In the end I have certain decisions to make which will almost certainly result in me losing one or the other as a friend, and without knowing whose story to believe I don't know what I'm going to do.
    To top that situation off I had the first pregnancy scare of my life and it was not something I'd like to repeat.

Meh, sorry for the random venting of my personal issues, I just needed something to post, I needed to write this down somewhere to help clear the stress from my mind, and I wanted to let some of you know why I've barely talked to you in weeks.

1 person likes this.
  2. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Can't let it get to you man. You'll figure it out =) Keep your head up and do as you think is right. Don't let others have influence on your judgement nor decisions.

Plus.. eventually everything works out... right? ^^

2 people like this.
  3. Sazomi

Sazomi ~Obsessed with My Reizo~

Well D3 is pretty cool but I haven't really played lol. As for these friends of yours, friends come and go in your life. Don't be sad if some one leaves because that means you got what you were supposed to get out of it. I always try to think positive. It's very hard at time's but when u finally are able to control it the world is a little bit brighter. These two friends that are fighting, if they were true friends they wouldn't put you in the middle. I've had this happen to me plenty of times with my girls. Hehe we can b pretty b bitchy >. < at times. Anyway this romantic interest might cloud your judgement. I recommend tricking these two to meet u at the same time. They might be mad at first but this is what you'll say. "Now before you two start yelling let me just say, you both claim to b my friend but I don't think you quite understand what a real friend is. Cuz if you did you would b able to see that your both hurting me and your selves. If you guys truly care about what I feel and think and want me to believe what u say then you'll do something for me. Forget this and the 3 of us will start over here and now." If this doesn't spark and stimulate some kind of talk I'd war to tell you. Unless this is you and a guy fighting over a girl lol

1 person likes this.
  4. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Kinda missed on that part. Sazomi has a point. If they really are your friends, they wouldn't 'stop being your friend' cuz you talk to someone they don't like. If they don't stick around cuz of a reason like that, the person never really was a true friend.

1 person likes this.
  5. Lucent

I'm probably being worrisome on that, I don't think they'd be like that especially since they used to be really good friends until a recent falling out, I just worry a lot sometimes and I get in this state where I dont want to disappoint anyone or let them down. If it was really an issue one of them would've already stopped talking to me. Still a bit stressful though.

6. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

I think, you should put an stop to them poisoning you with their respective issues at each other. Regarding their particular relationship, they cant ask nor force you to choose between them, if they do, then they are crappy friends and maybe you should look elsewhere.

IMO.

In any case, D3 left me with a bad taste, I do not have the initiative to play the expansion at this particular moment.

1 person likes this.
  7. Sazomi

Sazomi ~Obsessed with My Reizo~

I have felt like that, like when my bf gets mad that I have guy friends. Not just random guys but guys I grew up with. I feel torn between them because I love my bf but I really care about my friends who were basically brother's to me growing up, always there for me when things went wrong. So I would try to keep everyone else happy but that almost always results in me being unhappy. We sacrifice our own happiness when we are not honest and just try to make everyone happy.

PS. I can't stop laughing at your ridiculous siggie!!!!! ahaha wat dah heck????

8. Lucent

Honestly guys like that aren't worth being around. If you can't have friends that keep you happy around you, then you're not going to live a life as happy as you could if your boyfriend would allow you to be around them instead. It will probably just make the relationship as a whole unhappy for you eventually.

That's just my opinion though, if he really means a lot to you then maybe you're prepared to make some sacrifices but I don't think you should be forced into it.

1 person likes this.
  9. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Dump D3 NOW and go play Grim Dawn.

Diablo 3 sucks.

10. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

At this point I too would like to say that all this time I had been locked in a basement by people who kidnapped me and asked to get money to let me go. They took my clothes, left me with no food, tied my eyes with a sock, and left me there for months.

They somehow managed to get hold of my facebook account, steam, origin account (that's why my KD dropped by 0.18 points) , and my gamez account, and changed my avatar to a girl smoking (I would never have an avatar like that one as it's too badass for someone like me!). After that, they started being a bitch to everyone and insulted my friends quite bad. That's who's been using my forum account all this time. IT WASN'T ME! IT WAS THE KIDNAPPERS! That would explain "my" bitchy behavior and "my" mood swings. IT WASN'T ME!

It was a horrible experience. I hope no one goes through what I went through, ever. I even forgot how to talk to people. I forgot how to communicate. Luckily I found a way to kill them and escape. Those bitches are now dead! DEAD!

(I feel sorry for whatever's been happening in your life, you could have given me a call or something cause I would be here to talk no matter how much I joke with you all the time, and I hope you feel better~
    )

4 people like this.
  11. Lucent

Did beastie take you under his wing and save you or something? because you're posting like him

I bet you two had sex didn't you

2 people like this.
  12. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

It was me :x

13. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

No, Nick doesn't have any of the qualities that sexually attract me.. sorry Nick!

1 person likes this.
  14. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

Good job!..

1 person likes this.
  15. Lucent

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I didn't do anything ;__;

17. Kretia

Kretia Fabulous Pink Zombie Baguette

that's exactly why!

1 person likes this.
  18. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    This is exactly what happened. Dimi was orgasming for hours and hours.

No it wasn't you liar.

Stop trying to cover it up Dimi, I saved your ass and you loved it. When you managed to get that blindfold off just in time to see me kick down the door after slaughtering those kidnappers the first words out of your mouth were "Oh Nick! You sexxay Beast! TAKE ME NOW!" And after that I even let you got revenge on the kidnapper ringleader. I had him strapped to a chair connected to the power box of the house and let you turn on the switch to shock him. After you played around with that you left the switch on so he'd be continuously electrocuted until the power company turned off power to the house because no one paid the bills. Then we had lots of lots of sex again. Stop denying it and stop acting all tsundere Dimi, you loved it.

And now that matter is cleared up let's get to the main event of this thread. Lucie, you gotta stop feeling sorry and depressed and do what I do when you get sad. Stop being sad and start being awesome. Usually this is when I go out and fight a dragon or something. However not everyone can fight dragons like I can so here's a better example of what you should do.

First all, march over to their houses. Kick their doors down and charge in. Even if the doors are unlocked you gotta kick them down anyways for dramatic effect and to look more awesome and badass. Then you tell them, that you're not gonna play their little game and they need to stop putting you in the middle of this shit. You will not put up with it and you will not take sides.

This shit is between them and if they can't get along then you can hang out with them separately when the other isn't around. If that's not good enough, then they can just fuck off. After this you need to flip a table for more dramatic effect.
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Now that you made your dramatic entrance, your argument, and your awesome table flip, you need an awesome exit. Do NOT go out the door you came in. Go out another door, and you gotta kick this door down as well. This will add to the awesomeness and dramatic effect and you will look and feel like a boss after pulling this off. They will be so flabbergasted, everyone will go on about how you are the coolest guy around.

If they still can't get along then tell them they have to buy your friendship and you will side with whoever gives you the best gifts. You can get a lot of awesome stuff this way. Just make sure to routinely kick down their doors and flip their tables.

As for the pregnancy scare, use condoms or learn how to pull out. Alternatively you can take up meditation and learn the ancient "Big Draw" method of retaining your semen during sex and then you won't have to use condoms or pull out.

Now go and click that little Like button in the corner because I just solved your effin problems.

3 people like this.
  19. Lucent

I actually do hang out with them separately, and I always use condoms, that was a bit more complicated and too lewd to explain.

but I'll like your post anyway because I need some door kicking in my life

20. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    And don't forget the table flipping, and milking them for cool gifts, you gotta do the complete package for this work. Many people just do one or two of those things and that's when things go bad. You gotta go all in serious on this. You can't just halfass it man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.