1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

A new way of thinking !!!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by klauss, Apr 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. klauss

klauss New Member

An appeal directly to administrators.

Guys please start kicking guys that are hacking ...i got 11 hits from a sin in less than a second the shield from cleric after remove shock and my hp got melted in less than one second wtf with shepperd armor and shield wtf !?

I think that u can make $ if u make available in shop crafting material like Furry powder, or valor hearth.
    Please repair the low proc rate wth its lower than retail!!!! Its like i can only craft with vip :unsure: .
    I crafted like 15 crafts with no vip and guess wat ..!? no damn proc ! how can i do something kinah here to buy stuff ?

I noticed that every time an no animation/speed hack or something its present i get crash after crash ! so start cleaning the server of loosers .

I said once and i say again , u will lose ppl if u are not fixing instances , like iluminari obelisk or ethernal bastion , and "fix" the "bug" with idella fragments . If u want u can put a damn npc in santum to sell those things wtf dont give me the bullshit that its a bug , beacause on retail works and worked all the time fine .

Put your mind to work and put you shit together , this could be a really goodserver .

2. ::B::Y::O::B::

::B::Y::O::B:: Expert Forum Legend

yes admins come shit together

1 person likes this.
  3. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Sins = best DPS in game, I kill people in like 2 seconds with my sin if im lucky enough and can even go 30 seconds without even getting hit by templar, if my Stuns, blinds and runes proc when I want them to. Retail, be lucky to even get 1 socket or enchant. . Fury powder is available in the boxes in Mix fight I believe.

If you find someone with no animation hack or any kind of hack, record them and we will review them.

Some instances are not working but they are being worked on.

Crafting on retail is alot harder and takes alot more time than here. On retail, takes about 3 - 7 Success to get 1 level.

This is not retail. This is a private server. It uses an emulator, not the actual server. so there will be bugs as the client that is meant for retail and the Gamezemulator is different in many ways which is why you mayget alot of sendlogs. IF you dont like it, play retail then but I garrantee you will have alot more annoying times trying to enchant to +10 or getting 6 sockets without spending months collecting the kinah to get one piece fully finished and thats for bloodmarks.

Some people have really good ping. I remove shock in like a half a millisecond sometimes because I know when it is coming and im keybinded it for fast reaction.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    2 people like this.
  4. klauss

klauss New Member

so i need to play aion with my recordin on all the time and get a 500 ping ?
    I thinkl its your job to find them not me!
    i sopprd playn on kahrun server on chanter beacause i got a 500 ping and coudnt do chains skills and yhes u can use like 50-100 manastones on gear piece but still i had +15 Guardian comander and gonor armor so ....
    and i coud craft alot ofthings even if the drop rate was much lower so wat u are saing its not an excuse to force ppl to use vip for trivial things that should be free.
    and i mentioned the furry powder and idella beacause all the ppl are in need of those mats so why do i need to think for u ?

- - - Updated - - -

oh sure sins are high dps bun something like 20k hp in less than a second ....sounds like bullshit !

- - - Updated - - -

guys were is situated the server i need to get reduce the lag or wtfast configured
    playng from europe ..its hard ..i get like one second untill skill starts to cast after i pussed the key ....:crying:

- - - Updated - - -

sorry for the giberish writtings....hard to tike in darck

5. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Umm, recordings dont affect ping unless your streaming.

There are about 200- 500 players playing Siel at a time and I dont know how many playing lumiel and there are only about 9 AMs. 4 or 5 of them per server. They record who they can when they find them.. But they are all volunteers who dont get paid to do this and they do what they can. Thats why we ask for players to help out when they can. You can record them using a free Recording cam and post it on the ingame report section.

level 60 Gear is nothing compared to Principal And arbiter. And if a Sin uses full buffs, tehy can destroy players with high HP easily. I did 4k damage in one hit with full buffs crit. So with proper weaving control,, it is possible for a sin to kill anything in seconds. I do it all the time.

Fury powder is available. Idella I have no idea. I dont craft.

The server is located in the United states. Anyone outside or not close to United States will have extremely high ping. Mine is 60. And I live 1000 miles away from the server.

And its not impossible for a lower gear player to kill a higher gear player. I lose to People with HAC sets alot. And im full governor set.

2 people like this.
  6. Sazomi

Sazomi ~Obsessed with My Reizo~

Wow Kyle ^_^ /clap /cap/clap =)

- - - Updated - - -

I understand that you're frustrated but this is no way to talk to the AM's c;mon :pinched: I bet if you were one you would see were their coming from:wink:
    Put your mind to work and put you shit together , this could be a really goodserver .[/QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Lol and the same goes for you......shame on you BYOB:devil:

1 person likes this.
  7. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Im not an AM >.<

<< Fancy Blue title means im Super mod XD. I have no rights to the special command "hacks" that our Gamemasters have XD

1 person likes this.
  8. Sazomi

Sazomi ~Obsessed with My Reizo~

Lol well you could get a fancier blue title, ^_^ unoe spice things up hehe.......

1 person likes this.
  9. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    Here's something that will blow your mind. A lot of these hackers that you hate so much and yet don't want to record are actually REPORTED BY THE PLAYERS!

And then when the GMs get the reports, they check on the people reported by following them around in invisible mode and checking if they are running any of these hax. It's a lot harder for them to find haxxers if they just run around in game randomly hoping to run into someone.

I'll give you some time to think that over and recover from that amazing revelation.

10. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

To add. Most people who think someone hacks usually have extremely high ping or poor connection.

You can have terrible connection to the server and think someone is teleport hacking because you see them moving from one spot to another instantly but thats just you having a connection spike. And same goes for No ani hacks. Some people accuse some players of no ani because they can execute skills extremely fast compared to others but once again, thats where ping comes into play. Someone with double digit ping can probably use every skill in their skill bar in a few seconds compared to someone who has high ping who may take about 5 times longer to do the same thing. For a sin, it only takes half a second to use 1 skill, your ping is what makes it take 1 or 2 seconds to use next one.

Many recordings we get are reviewed. Many are punished. Others get declined because the player recording are lagging badly.

Next time you want to accuse people of hacking. Record them. Even though I am not an AM, I do what I can to report people. I do screenshots. But im terrible at telling if someone is no ani hacking. I can tell if someone is Tele hacking though. Pretty easy for me.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  11. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

I did this once.... got 28 bans in a row. Biggest ban streak I ever had....

1 person likes this.
  12. MoonRider

MoonRider Proficient

I guess you record all the time you're playing , can't find another explanation. Yes, there are some really good players with good pings and the end shit gear BUT NOT ALL OF THEM.
    Stop asskissing please, it's horrible. You just started to play Aion and you already know shit.
    You must be one of those ignorant, popular, brainless people here. I'm too tired to explain why....you should review your post. Also, if I write .gmlist 20 times a day I have 1% chance to find Gabi (only) online 1/20 times.

13. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

:w00t: .

14. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You want to make materials like idella fragments or fury powder only available through the credit store? That's terrible. Those materials are obtainable in game and they can dress you up in arbiter if you really really try, without having to spend 200 bucks on the set.

I've heard about people saying they're not happy that some things are only obtainable with credits, but you're saying you want some things that you can earn for free ingame right now to actually only be obtainable with credits? That's a little strange don't you think?

15. MoonRider

MoonRider Proficient

If you read carefully, you'll see what he said was to have those materials in credit shop too(for those lazy asses i think), not only in credit shop. But i have to admit that Idella fragments could be in credit shop instead of not existing even if that would fill the glass (in ALL ITEMS IN SHOP case).

Btw. if it happens to have to look for a new name, i might have some suggestions: ShoppingAion , DonateEveryUpdateAion , OneofthemostmessedupAion (might be too long but you can call it OTMMUaion).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.