1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Dragon Days] Epic Odes

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Deathangel, Jun 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sasukefall

sasukefall Proficient

Character: Baalzephon
    Server:Lumiel
    traduce Google xD
    This is the story of a young asmo who along with his friends discovered a myriad of achievements, many of these achievements is beyond the imagination asmoniana, When one day discovered a being whose light was the opposite of asmo race .. it's when he discovers the race elyo bright beings which lack the asmo. Fearing rejection elyo the asmo attacks and when this fantastic story begins when two races strive to be different from different points of view. One day the elyo asmo race and was in a battle when suddenly a third born whose aim was to destroy the planet where Elyos and Asmo killing each other. Seeing the threat to the front and the asmo elyo unite to fight Bold race.

español
    Esta es la historia de un joven asmo que junto a sus amigos descubrieron un sin fin de logros, muchos de estos logros esta mas allá de la imaginación asmoniana, Cuando un día descubrieron a un ser cuya luz era lo contrario a la raza asmo.. Es cuando descubre a la raza elyo unos seres con mucha luz de la cual los asmo carecen. Con miedo el rechazo el asmo ataca al elyo y es cuando empieza esta fantástica historia, cuando dos razas luchan por ser diferentes desde diferente puntos de vista. Un dia la raza elyo y asmo estaba en una batalla cuando de repente nace una tercera cuyo objetivo era destruir el planeta donde los Asmo y Elyo se mataban entre si. Al ver dicha amenaza al frente los asmo y elyo se unen para luchar contra la raza Bold.

2. Fauhn27

Fauhn27 New Member

Character name : Ayasumi
    Server: Siel
    Title : First day in aion

when im 10 years old i always saw a many people who playing gamez aion and one day i have money to play in internet shop instead of playing crossfire i play gamezaion then i create my account then i choose the character sm or spiritmaster then i go to level 9 but when im in level 9 i dont know hot to quest the mission to go level 18 then one player come to me he said that i quest your character to go level 18 but you give me money 20 pesos then one player playing aion i ask him to help me to quest to go level 18 then i go level 18 he help me to go level 65 then i go level 65 he said we will quest many bloodmark to get i good gear and accesories . and now the the player name is jacob we are helping each other to get many items

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  3. gunbound

gunbound New Member

Character: Gunboundz
    Title: Roads to Gunslinger

Once upon a time in a faraway land of Asmodae, There was a wandering vagabond who was cursed by the Power of the Great Pumpkin God. He was curse by having a pumpkin head forever. Because of this curse he lived in fear and loneliness hiding in the woods of Ishalgen. One day he met a hermit named “Munin” he was imprisoned by the Great Pumpkin God in a Crystal Style Jutsu. Munin said, “I will tell you how to undo this jutsu. If you can undo this Jutsu , I will grant you the Power of a Gunslinger and train you to become a great gunner, and free you from the shackles of your curse. You don’t have to live in fear and loneliness anymore it’s time for you to fight for yourself and obtain greatness with that Pumpkin head of yours instead of loneliness”. He accepted Munin’s offering and undid the Jutsu. As promised Munin trained him to become a gunner and named him “Gunboundz”. After a year of blood and sweat, Munin said “ Now I have already taught you all I know about gunners, you can go on and continue your journey”. Gunboundz became pretty adept with his skills as a gunner. He defended villages such as , Altgard, Beluslan, Morheim, and Brusthonin from the Balaur and Elyos raids . He gained experience and maxed out his full potential as a gunner. During his adventure he met a lot of great people and they invited him to be a part of their legion. With the help of his legion mates, he was able to slay dragons such as Tahabata, Stormwings, Fregion, Meslamtaeda, Ereshkigal, Beritra, and Tiamat. However, Because of the growing threats of Elyos zergs and raids on villages, he left his old legion and seek out a new and stronger legion to help him defend himself and defend the Asmodae from Elysia’s warriors. He got accepted as a volunteer on one of the top legions in Asmodae. As he fought with them day and night slaying Elyos, they suddenly noticed Gunboundz’s skills and his will to win any battles. So they fought a lot of great battles such as 6v6, Mix pvp, Katalam pvp, Raid pvp, and many more. However, while him and his legion mates conquering Danuar Relinquary all of them got hit by a powerfull spell from “Enraged Queen Modor Modor Arrownail The ancient Danuar Necromancer” which forces the group to retreat but Gunboundz who was badly injured was left behind and became a prisoner at Danuar Relinquary. He needs all of the Staffs help to restart the server, so he can continue his journey. (The End)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  4. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

In-gane Name: Actios

Came to this new area in the world of Aion almost 3 years ago. From the very first moment i realised i was alone. I knew no one here, and no one here knew me. I felt like a mouse in a house of bears. But i tried, i moved up the levels as fast as i could, i learn how to use the new abilities i gained from the gaining of power. Over time and hours of sweat, blood and tears i made it to the pinnacle of Asmodian power (i was max level). By this time i had already 1 loyal and good friend, we hunted everywhere together, helped each other out, we even fought to the death by each others side. We managed to gain the loyalty of another in the world of Aion, and so we began forming our own little hunting party, hunting monsters or the enemy. But only a short few months later, my friend disappeared from the world of Aion, i never knew where or why, only knew that he had left and never came back. And shortly after he departed my other friend also vanished from the world, and i was alone again. After time i realised to myself, fighting and hunting alone is ok, no one to share with, no one to blame but myself for failures, no arguments, but it was still very lonely.
    Since then i have found loyal friends and a loyal legion, one from which i could never want to leave, we hunt, we fight, we die by each others side, and where ever we go corpses pile behind us, and the enemy curse our names with their dying breaths. And to this day those two who i met in the beginning of my time in this new world i have not seen nor heard from.

1 person likes this.
  5. Jrm_Roi

Jrm_Roi New Member

In-Game Name: Musashiii
    Race: Elyos
    TITLE: ASMO ( DEVIL ) AND ELYOS ( GOOD )

A boy play aion since 2.7 a new beggining of future in game and i he was alone killing mobs and boss to geared upher little precious assassin in 3.0 , 3.5 , 3.7 , 4.0 , 4.5 he geared up ful ABG and then since every new version of aion he just getting weak staying in ABG gear but someday is the true beggining new maps etc and version ( 4.7 ) etc. when he walks into a shadow and he passed them they all gone as so far he turn into a devil sin and no one can defeat him unleast mysterious Gunslinger showed up in territory of the devil sin the mysterious gunslinger said i came here with no fight i want to be your best buddy and devil sin said i dont believe you ( devil sin killed his slaves ) mysterious gun plss dont kill innocent people they have hope , family etc. but you can change your attitude just believe in yours self and devil sin i want to die i dont what this anymore plsss kill me ( devil sin eye turn red ) mysterious gun and devil sin they fought in 24hrs and suddenly mysterious gun defeat devil sin and mysterious gun resurrect and give a superior recover serum :) thanks for saving my life into a curse of devil and devil sin turn into good sin and his attitude change as like good daeva and mysterious gun and good sin they became a best buddy and lived forever .... THE END ( happy ending ) xD

6. mazelanme

mazelanme Getting there

In game name: Promiscous

I started being a Daeva in the wonderful world yet crowded part of Atreia and that would be in Elyos. I never thought Elyos got too many people way back then, well even today lol. I started being a sorcerer before and changed class after a year. My first weapon was a Stormwing Tome that I got by trading a Vidar godstone. I was overwhelmed by that time it's because people are trading stuff on LFG chat and I was like "what the hell is VGO?" ('coz I came from a different server and trading is totally different there.) From there on I enjoyed PVE grinding at Beshmundir Temple I was shocked that drop rates are really that high and it was fun! On doing PVP, I always play alone before in Inggison/Gelkmaros, then I began meeting friends from the same country. One day, I was in Sanctum because I don't have something to do in mind that time, then I met a random gladiator and he dueled me and I accepted it then I lost! lol 'coz I'm just new to sorcerer and I kept clicking random skills on him haha! Then, started chit chatting with this guy. We talk about Aion stuff, how to kill a glad using sorc combos. . . then getting to know each other, he was just playing around with the gladdie toon and he really plays sorc too. Today, we are still friends and it's been like three years now as I can hardly recall the time we met in game. He even created a video of us dancing last 2012 during my birthday! lol. He really is a cool guy. :) Today I only play during my days off work and that is once or twice a week. I tried to quit playing but new stuff keeps on coming in-game and it's really crazy! What keeps me busy nowadays is this TBT thing and doing 1v1 training with my templar haha! I also do instances with legion friends and with the love of my life <3. Will never quit playing on this server since I had a lot of fun memories and a lot of friends to keep. Will continue having new friends and new stuff to do and so on!

7. magister

magister New Member

In-Game name: Euterpee
    Server: Lumiel

day 1: vote...level up...vote
    day 2: vote...level up...vote
    day 3: vote...farm...vote
    day 4: vote...farm...vote
    [...]
    day 10: vote...farm...join a legion...vote
    day 11: vote...farm...1st pvp...I feel like crap...vote
    [...]
    day 20: vote...farm...pvp (now I know I have to run when I see Saee)...vote
    [...]
    day 52: vote...farm...pvp (I still run when I see Saee)...vote
    day 71: vote...pvp (let's give a try, maybe I can do something against Saee)...yea! I killed him!..thank you guys, Aleriel you are one of the best clerics!! Liyie the greatest chanter!! (yea...I still cannot kill him without chanter and cleric)...vote
    day 103: vote...pvp...there I see Saee...this time is the good one...aah almost killed...Saee recovered 4587 HP by using Second Wind I, Saee has used Sublime Life Serum...FUUUUUUUU...i died...vote
    day 151: vote...pvp (now I have 4 arbiter items)...I found him!...I died...wait, Seraphim in pandaemonium (same char but asmo side)...request duel...3...2..1...go!...I'm focused, I don't miss any skill with my mouse...I run around without problem with my keyboad, Seraphim used Second Wind I, doesn't matter I transform him into a penguin and I heal, 2nd sleep and I charge my Fiery Requiem, I send my horse to him, i crush a big tremble cleaf on his head...I WIN!!!...vote
    day 156: vote...farm in tiamaranta...I see my HPs dropping...i start running...it's Saee chasing me...i heal myself but he catches me...I loose the fight...vote
    Present day: I'm working on how to beat him on the ground (I'm waiting for the 5th arbiter part)...I'm not giving up =D

6 people like this.
  8. aria12

aria12 New Member

Hi there everyone. im gonna tell a story here that im pretty sure many peoples have experienced it. im gonna try to keep short because if it gets long its gonna be boring xD

ok so here it goes the story...
    :
    i was playing on this server and InfiniteAion at same time... but when IA shuted down the server i kinda quited playing Aion until 2 month ago. so i had no experience on new patch and last patch i played on maximum lvl was 55.
    ( in my thoughts ): I came back, woohoo! some pretty Butts gonna be ripped!

omfg!:andy: i hate lvling because of those flying Asmodians in Heiron... so i tried to do every quest i know in Eltnen then when i was kinda Done there i just found out PVP in Heiron is dead X_X . believe me i was about to bang my head to the wall...

Finaly! lvl 56! took me like 2 hours to reach this level... ( i had to transform my Cute character to a Ugly A$$ PIG for the last quest *_* )... guess what?! now is time for that RUN RUN RUN --> Teleport --> RUN RUN RUN --> Teleport --> RUN RUN RUN --> Teleport ... quest , yeah i mean INGGISON Entry quest. i had no idea i dont have to do it:andy:... alright quest is done now and im back to Inggison ( gosh i missed this place :joyful:). the amazing part of story is the DECK QUEST, yeah u all know it :unsure:.

"Talk to Shureth when u are rdy to depart" thats what outremus said. and i was like "SIR YES SIR!"
    ( in my thoughts ) oh Shureth is a Girl... where did they find this name for this NPC X_X oh cute butt she got there:love: , hi there Shureth, i wanna join the fight.

( if 1 day i find a Djinn and he grant me a wish, i would wish everything in this game become true! xD )

wtf is this place O.O , This guy told me to go to the Deck... and i did ! but why my quest didnt update! Grrrrr im traped here D: i dont have any scroll to port back! oh no (*_*)... ( i got so angry i thought quest is bugged so i just stood there and fought all the Asmodian soldiers )... guess i was there like an hour so... there was a soldier near the Asmodian General in other side to kill... i was running to him to do him a favor and free him from this misreble Life D: ( i rly hate it when TAB botton doesnt target the one u planning to hit ), but accidentaly i targeted the General and my auto attack did hit him... i was like " oh no! aether Thrust! im gonna die now ! omfg what if i had to kill all soldiers for the quest... now i have to do it all over again... F*** ME! "... wait what? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! omg quest updated F*** ME AGAIN!!!! omfg i was here for an hour and i just had to hit the general !!!! GOD!!!!:surprised:

i came out of that ship... my butt kinda hurts i had a serious workout inside that ship:bandit:... and i swore i wont share this with anyone till this event came up :lol:... im pretty sure some peoples had same experience like me so Hello there Brother or Sister, you are not the only one! :tongue:xD

sry guys & gals if the story was boring for u...

best regards to everyone

IGN : Persy
    Server: SIEL

9. venusjoy

venusjoy New Member

IGN: Hora

It's been a week of waiting, at-last I entered the world of Aion. It's so hard to become a human so i choose the path of being a Asmodian. I found shelter with my own kind, The first days of playing is been so hard, but by the help of very helpful npc I manage to do good quest etc. But even this thing is some kind of a hard I need to move on and take all the challenges, because how can I defeat the other faction if can not finished those task/challenges given to me by my own kind. So i'll keep moving forward so that someday somehow I can enter the real battle and defeat those enemy's in my way.

10. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Name: Shinobu

A short time ago, in a server, not that far away...

LUMIEL EP I: A NEW FLAME

It was a period of tensions. Elyos
    players, were resting at their Sanctum
    hangouts, having spent the day fighting
    against the dark Asmodian empire.

During the break, a clash broke out
    between two known Elyos legions,
    drawing the attention of bystanders,
    all Hell broke loose as Evil teases and taunts,
    laughter emote spam filled the hall.

Insulted by the Assassin's sinister remarks,
    the Chanter races onto her forums
    account, with the screenshot and a plan
    to defame her enemy, and remove
    'corruption' from the server...

LUMIEL EP II: THE AM STRIKES BACK

It was a dark time for the HAU Rebellion.
    Although the EG assassin had been
    reported, the Masters has dismissed
    both rebellious player from punishment,
    subsequently ending the battle.

Evading to argue with more moderators,
    the group of 'freedom' fighters, led by
    a Wise Sorcerer established a renewed
    plot with his legion, spreading words of
    disgust and hatred about the staff.

The Evil lord Quack Edan, displeased
    with finding out the young sorcerer's
    remarks, has dispatched to cut ties and
    get even in future battleground encounters...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    8 people like this.
  11. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Dramata Unleashed!

Name: Destiny

It was a warm, sunny day. The skies were clear, the two suns shining high over the newly discovered land of Inggison, bathing it in glorious sunlight. I had just received my orders from Brigade General Yulia to venture forth into the Forest of Antiquity, an area swarming with balaur, to investigate a newly discovered cavern, believed to hold an answer to put an end to the balaur advances on the Inggison Illusion Fortress, and perhaps, even drive them out from Inggison.

I received my blessings from the priests, and spoke to the flight master for a navigation path to the Undirborg Observation Post, where we have established a small outpost with the aid of the Reian Tribe. As I flew towards the outpost, the majestic landscape took my breath away. The fauna and flora was nothing like I have ever seen before, even the trees resembled nothing like the ones i've seen in the vast jungles of Heiron. Strange creatures prowled the lands beneath me, some lurking in high grass and bushes, others just roaming around in the open areas, oblivious to anything.

After landing in the outpost, I was greeted by fellow Sanctum detachment officers, and they quickly debriefed me on how I should proceed to approach the area, based on the latest scouting reports. I ventured forth, sticking to the path as I was unwilling to engage in skirmishes with the Dragonbound or the hostile creatures that were roaming nearby. I noticed as I approached the Angrief Wastes that the land itself started to lose its greenery, and turned into barren rock entwined with strange balaur-alike plants, no doubt by-product of their wretched Drana farms. The immense Altar of Avarice Fortress was in sight, but it was not my stopping place, as the entrance to the Forest of Antiquity was just behind the rocky wall formation I just passed...

The scouts were not wrong though, the area was swarming with elite balaur. Mages, Archers, Warriors... all thirsty for some fresh Elyos blood. It was a perilous journey ahead, but I had my orders, so there was no backing out of this now. I decided to stick to the bushes and vines, slowly crouching through the tall grass to avoid detection, somewhat embarrassing if I was to be seen by my fellow clerics, but I hand no intention of fighting off hordes of angered balaur. I was able to dispatch a few archers and mages that veered off their groups, but avoided the packs. I moved through the area slowly, but steadily. The cave was finally within my sight...

I defeated the last of the balaur guarding the cave entrance, and I sat down to rest a bit before entering, however, unbeknownst to me, I seem to have been shadowed by a sinister entity. Emerging from the shadows, a dark skinned, with charred hair and ember glowing eyes, charging towards me was an Asmodian assassin, with daggers covered in poison, eager to find their way into my back. Immediately I rose up and rooted him, only to give my self some momentum and gain distance to unleash my spells. He untangled himself and dashed forward to me, determined to score a kill. In the heat of battle, we did not even notice how far we've ventured into the cavern, and the clash of our weapons stirred something terrifying within...

A terrible shriek chilled my bones to the core, and both me and the Asmodian stopped with the attacks. What manner of creature have we awakened? Could this be one of the Dragon Lords? Various thoughts were racing through my mind as the earth was shaking with each step the creature took towards us. And then silence. The movement stopped. The assassin and I looked at each other, and I could see the fear in his eyes, as he could see it in mine. I noticed in the darkness a few lighting sparks, and a breeze that was foul and reeking of death. It was no wind as we were far too deep in the cavern. I took a step back slowly, then two, and three. I turned away slowly, and made a step forward to the cave entrance. I did not see the Assassin for he was few steps behind me. A mighty roar ensued, and the creature revealed itself in the faint light that protruded this far in the cave. It was a dragon no doubt, but it was different... some sort of twisted perversion altered its physical appearance. It had huge wings, but it seemed unable to sustain flight. Its scales were pulsating with lightning, and its claws were enormous. A terrible sight to behold indeed. It charged forward towards me, and i started running as if I was in a race with Lord Vaizel himself! For a second there i thought i was a goner for good. The beast stopped for a second, and as i glimpsed back for a split second, i saw the Asmodian assassin also trying to make a run for it, but the dragon erected a barrier that trapped him inside. It seems fortune smiled upon me, yet i cannot say the same for the Asmodian.

I raced out of the cave, and ran though the grouped up balaur as if they were but a mere nuisance compared to what i had just witnessed, them giving pursuit, albeit too slow. I reached Angrief Gate in one breath, and collapsed on the stairs, noticing a few Elyos guards running towards me as i passed out. I woke up a day later in Inggison Illusion Fortress, and could hear Brigade General Yulia walking restlessly outside the room, eager to hear what my report would be. Did she know what lurked in the cave? Did she sent me intentionally there not expecting my return? Numerous questions filled my head, and there was one way to find out the answers. I got up, approached the door and exited the medical room, determined to find out the truth.

2 people like this.
  12. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

IGN: Baria

--------
    Its has been proved time and time again.

The Balaurs and the Atreians fought for the favor of their now departed God. They destroyed themselves, destroyed their world.

But we endure.

Even in the chaos of the fall of The Tower of Eternity, we have thrived where everyone else fell, we watched how they barely and almost by accident entered the Abyss. While we were already there.

We watched the now Elyos and the Asmodians, battle again against the Balaur, and in their stupidity, against themselves time and time again.

While we endured, and profit from their stupidity.

Our ingenuity proved successful where their power always waned. Our technology drives us forward beyond the limits and constraints of this world.

We have already broken free from the curse of Aion and its precious Aether, we can do what they can without it, yet they do not understand that. They believe they are the power that rule this realm, but its us who rule; Asmodians, Elyos, Reians, the Lepharist and even the Balaurs crave the wares we carry. The new breakthrough they claim to have achieved, the new ways of warfare obtained by defeating Hyperion in the depth of Idean is nothing more than an extension of what we already possessed, the technology to make it happen was something we provided, yet they still believe it was their own invention.

We pave the way for their advancement, but they chose nothing but destruction. For us it is the best outcome we could wish for, every major war they wage, the more our coffers fills with kinah.

Oh, you are awake? -Nyerk-

Asmodian. Who sent you here? Marchutan?

No, not him. As warmongering as he can be, he was the one to sign the treaty with the Shugo Commonwealth all those centuries ago.
    The Shadow Executor then? You are an spy for them? They still think they will rule behind the veils of history, yet they do not understand we have already done so from the very beginning.

Who do you think showed to the Elyos and Asmodian leaders about the passage to Balaurea? The Silentera Canyon entrance? Who tipped the Reians to save your sorry asses against Tiamat forces?

What with the look? You think we would have allowed our greatest "customers" to die? No. The deal with "him" is still in place, is not the time to let that one go. We can still ripe more from all this mess.

-Nyerk-

Right now, a Silverine envoy is dealing with Marchutan about this issue. You will not die, we will delete your memory about this incident, and drop you somewhere you can be found.

Don´t struggle, here there is no Aether, you can´t even spread your wings, and you have nor armor or weapons. This is your weakness "Atreian", let it sink, feel your inadequacy.

I hear the conflict in Katalam and Danaria is starting to settle down. There is more lands to take in this world, more profit to be made.
    The Steel Rose pirates have already discovered the place from where Tiamat came from, its a nice place, we will start settlements there shortly.

Yes, asmodean, The Steel Rose pirates are part of the Commonwealth, our scout troops, non registered as forces, sometimes we have to sacrifice them, but its the way it is. Kaisinel knows about this, but Elyos Daevas are in the dark, they are not very bright either way. Profit needs to be made, the Shedim and Seraphim Lords know this, so they don´t tangle with our objectives. Beritra is becoming a royal pain in our furry tails, we will have you Daevas deal with him, as Tiamat, he does not obey Fregion´s will, breaking the pact he made way before the shattering of the Tower. So we will build you new ships, new weapons and give passage to put an end to his invasion... Not you though, the memory wipe will let you unfit for your Daeva duties.

We are not heartless though, The Black Cloud Market envoys on Pandemonium will see you have your minimal needs taken care of.

-Nyerk-

You two. Start the machine, wipe his memory, drop him on Morheim, near a Rift, we don´t want the executors to start looking where we don´t want them to. There is much to be done.

Good bye Daeva. -Nyerk. Nyerk-

-------

3 people like this.
  13. airburst

airburst New Member

The First in Thousands
    (everybodies journal)

I started as a ghost who roams the upper and lower parts of the broken world called Atrea(In real life when u are the one on the sidelines watching others play aion),I observed a lot I saw the upper half of Atrea that is a cold and hostile environment that few creatures survive. But the Asmodians living in a desolate place like this thrive, and on the lower half is a totally different story where everything is bountiful the light of the nearby star gives energy to all that it touches and there the Elyos resides. But these two halves may be different, but there is one thing that they have in common, every land every hill and waters has seen death and destruction every time the opposing factions collides.

I’ve been floating around the core of Atrea called Reshanta, then out of nowhere I heard a voice, but no one was there, then the voice said “I have watched you wandering this world of mine I’ve seen what you seen, heard what you have heard now go and be a part of the world I created”. Then I woke up on Poeta a place where I didn’t have anything but this Burst of Air leading me to where I should go and teaches me what to do then later on lead me to Pernos who helped me discover who I am. And there I got my name Airburst, I started my adventure alone without anybody to help me acquire basic equipments and hunt bosses it was awful doing everything solo, until I joined the a legion where everybody helps each other and introduced me to sieges and crafting where I enjoyed a lot,

One day we stumbled upon a door that leads us to beshmundir temple where unbelievably strong balaurs live, we were a 6 person team and we were lead by powerful cleric named Lunamaya We faced the boss named Stormwings a mighty dragon that can wipe out any group with its cold merciless attacks, but we were un fazed by it, we were confident and charged it with all ours buffs active, then we landed a critical blow on its head which made it angry and went on a rampage with one swing of its mighty wing It wiped out 5 party members, only I was left and haven’t got the HP to receive another blow from the mighty dragon, and so I reached for my potions and drank them all without any hesitations and then manage to keep the dragon at bay so I can rebuff my Unwavering Devotion & Second wind and proved that it was the right move and then after used my resurrection stones on the cleric, and then she stood up with this big grin on her face and said “you will be sorry you did that you blue lizard” and revived the whole party and everybody burning desire to slay this beast then everyone attacked Stormwings together and I delivered the final blow and brought the dragon down, then suddenly everyone Burst into tears feeling the Joy that we managed to slay a mighty boss even if it is our first time, we talked a lot about the hunt and shared the loot, now we got nothing to do but look for the exit. they went off and looked for it and I stayed behind to take a good look at the first dragon I killed with my first friends in this wonderful world which I had the chance to live in. I felt very sentimental at that time and tried to remember every last bit of what happened so I will not forget. I smiled then turned my back and walked away and seconds later heard familiar roar and looked back and saw Stormwings looking at me with all his anger charged up one final breath attack then I got hit by it and got frozen and fell to the deep abyss the last thing I remember was the voices of my friends shouting my name as I fell..…..

Now I woke up to the sound of heavy metal crashing and bashing mana bullets whizzing thru the air and I said “what is up with this noise”. I stood up and went outside and discovered I was in sanctum again but everything has change the nurse said that I was frozen for 197 years the ice stopped me from aging she said I was lucky to survive for so long, I kept on thinking and thought that this is just a cruel joke they are playing. Apparently I was found by shugos in silentera who were gathering balaur ingredients, I couldn’t believe what has happened to me, my legion my friends my pets, I couldn’t stay in that room and then I decided to go for a walk and saw this large mechs who were piloted by daevas and these leather user deavas who are wielding pistols and canons and the soothing melodies musicians make with their harps. I felt like a walking relic and once again I am alone a Daeva who don’t belong to this time period, who longs for the friends he cherished the people who gave him a home. I never thought that id live two lifetimes in a single dungeon.

It’s been 1month since I woke up from my very deep sleep, Id spend days wondering sanctum begging, digging through trash and occasionally travelling to heiron where I usually hunt monster for food, after a few days spent in herion I manage to kill a monster who had a rare godstone in it pockets and decided to sell it at the broker and walked pass the seirin the warehouse manager at heiron gate and wondered if my account was still active and to my amazement it was, sierin told me that this was one of the oldest account that are still active then I looked at my warehouse and saw four billion kinah in it and some gears for glad and a note from my old legion mates Saying ”Air we know your alive and we know you will come back, we don’t know when we will see each other again but know this we will be with you in spirit. A great war is coming and this legion Is a part of the front lines of the war, The Reians asked the Elyos and those Foul Asmodians to help out in the invasion of Tiamaranta where the balaurs are growing in numbers we are not if this war will bring peace or the destruction of Atrea, So in the meantime all we can do for you is give some gears and some kinah to help you on your future adventures, our return is uncertain so stay strong and may Aion guide your path.. Oh yeah almost forgot –A lone wolf can accomplish great thing but for wolf pack nothing is impossible take care and you owe us big time!….-
    Now the year is 4.7 thousand I hunt a lot trained until I drop and took on quests, and took naps when the day ended, after hunting in sarpan I lied down under a tree and tried to rest there but before I could close my eyes a large group of baluars was there for an ambush, nowhere to go and greatly outnumbered the only thing to do is fight!. An hour into the fight the balaurs still keeps on coming, my armor is shattered my spear has cracks and on the brink of destruction, I am exhausted, all hoped was lost until this warrior showed up whom I don’t know and punched the ground with such force that all the balaurs stumbled down as they were starting to stand up he struck another blow and then another.. I couldn’t follow his movements despite using plate armor, I was in total awe he managed to eradicate the whole group in 2 minutes after the clash he looked at me and he said “Whooohoo that was good training!! Hey Kid! here take this” then he gave me a envelope with the words written on it “To Katalam” and he said “ you want to be stronger follow the orders in that letter and come find me” I responded “would it be easier to find you sir if I know your name??” and he said “Oh yeah its Tirins..” and he took out a scroll and ported away.
    I travelled to katalam a place where the past touches the present where so many ancient power lies, I’m here to face whatever challenges this place throws at me and on the way I gained allies, enemies and experience, And even open to the idea that someday reunite with the friends that I lost.
    And Dear reader this is my first and last entry, you have read a short version of my life in Atrea, as you can I see I left out so many empty pages, well all those pages were meant for your CHAPTERS go set up a goal and don’t be afraid to fail because u learn a lot more in failure than in winning and live your life without regrets and write about it!. You may be wondering why?? What is the point to all this?? It is just a simple story telling the future generation that Daevas who has their own chapters in this old worn out journal and a Gladiator named Airburst once…

Existed & Lived Without Regrets.

IGN:Airburst
    Server Siel

Last edited: Jun 22, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  14. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

In-Game Name: Ayaneechan

All for naught.

The sun hangs in the sky, one cloud after the next slowly drifts by, casting a shadow across the land. The smell of earth lingers in my nostrils. The scent of moist soil. My lips taste blood. How long have I lay here? I hear nothing; I am surrounded by an awkward silence. What happened? I clench my hand into a tightly balled fist as my fingernails dig into my palms, and tears run gently down my cheeks. Where am I? Am I dead?
    I feel a stabbing pain shoot throughout my entire body, and it has surpassed what I can bear. I can no longer recall how long I lay there. Minutes? Hours, or even days? I close my eyes and slowly fall into the back of my mind, becoming unconscious. My mind was enveloped in a sheet of cold, the icy grip pulling me into the depths of my subconscious.

“Aria? Wake up, the sun is already high in the sky. Today is the day!” Isil called to me. I looked at him and did not understand what he meant at first. Curiosity swelling within me, I sat up from the cot I had awoken on and found myself staring at my hands, brought them up and wiped my eyes. I could say nothing, not a sound escaping my tightly sealed lips. I was alive. I dropped my hands and rested them atop my knees, and glanced up at Isil. He chuckled a little, and a wry smile crept onto his face. He kneeled before me, and combed some loose strands of black hair up and over my ear with his fingers. Because of this, I was forced to look into his eyes, the deepest of emerald. A feeling washed over me and tears rolled down my face. He smiled, his eyes watering slightly, and kissed my forehead with all the affection he could muster.
    “It will be alright. I’ll protect you with my life, even if this brings you dismay.” He whispered. They were words from his heart. He knew I was a warrior, and that I feared little, even death. But one thing would be the end of me, my one weakness: Atreia without him.

The moment we shared was interrupted when a small, hairy Shugo came in and stumbled with a thump into an odd looking, furry mess. He righted himself, and cleared his throat.
    “Eehhuumm, my lady, I have an arrangement of clothing for you.” He looked nervous, especially when he started to step from one foot to the other, most likely out of habit. Shugo are a strange breed. To annoy them brings me great pleasure, and never fails, no matter the day. They are a corrupt species, like crows, their addiction to anything that glitters or sparkles in the night bringing them to great folly. And with all their wealth taken from them, they are now dwindling. Ever since the Balaur started to target their mines and most of their belongings and goods have been lost to the ravages of war, they have little else now but indentured service to us Daevas. Most mines were destroyed, what’s left has been exploited by the Balaur. It was a huge loss for the Shugo people, and due to this, they have joined sides with us, the light-filled Elyos. “My lady… “, Isil winked at me, “… I will prepare the horses for the fight. I’ll be expecting you there.” With that reason, he was up and out of my tent, and the moment he left my vicinity, I was lonely once more.

Donning my armor took little time, as it was more of a common thing nowadays. Basking in loneliness, I looked at myself in the mirror. Long, black hair framed my face and draped over my shoulders, and my cheeks were flushed. Shamed by the sight of myself in this state, I curled my lips. Isil should not see me like that and yet I have hardly changed since we first met. We had known each other since our early childhood. Ariel, one of the twelve Empyrean Lords, Leader of the Seraphim Lords and my beloved mother, taught me many things. Continue to fight, even when you know that you have already lost. Defend each of your decisions and ideals, no matter if you are right or wrong, because that is your faith. She is my light, that which carries me out of the darkness. I remember how I snuck out with Isil, got a few horses and rode deep into the forest of Eltnen. For hours we were lay on a small hill in the woods and watched the trees dance, the wind swaying the branches to and fro. The forest lived on into the night, never sleeping. Fireflies would appear and spread apart, illuminating the leafy ceiling above. Foxes and Deer would roam around, always out of reach, but could always be heard.
    We came here often. I had to sneak out every time. At first, it was just a pastime, to escape my bedroom and have fun and become friends with Isil, but then something changed. Our relationship with each other had changed all of a sudden, out of nowhere. We stopped meeting. Silence. Averted eyes in hallways. But one day, I could not hold back. I saw him on my way to the stables. I barely remember what exactly had happened, and for what reason I went to the stables, but I’m glad I did. I rushed towards him, weeping, and when I reached him I began to stammer and sob. I remember his warmth as he wrapped me in his arms and spoke of sweet things to calm me down. That day, I knew that I no longer wanted to be friends with Isil. I wanted more.
    I shook all thoughts from my past. There were too many painful memories. Too many losses that we have all suffered. My breathing calmed down, and I left the tent and walked to the others. Everyone was up, and upon seeing me, the daughter of Ariel, they all greeted me a good morning and bowed, which was a custom for them. They hoped for good news, which I did not have. They wanted to know if we would win this battle. We would not. My heart clenched in pain and I tried not to think about it.

“Ari, Ari…”, came a sugar-sweet voice calling after me. I glanced at the girl, Emilia. She had just lost her mother before we reached the boundary of Kahrun’s influence. Kahrun was a cousin of mine, son of Nezekan and Triniel. Though not related by blood, we were close family friends. We grew up together in hiding at the Eracus Temple, since children of the Empyrean Lords was strictly forbidden by Aion. Emilia whined and cried that night, after the loss of her mother. It was terrible to listen to. I can still hear it when I try to think. I knelt down to her and hugged her, and her crystal blue eyes began to shine like diamonds. “Isil sent for me. He wanted me to bring you to him. It was urgent.” When she told me of this, she sounded worried. Fears arising in me, I had to see Isil. But I had to see him first. Emilia took hold of my hand and pulled me alongside her towards Isil’s encampment. We walked through an outcropping of bushes and atop a small hill. It was from there that I saw Isil. “Emilia, please, go back to camp! From here on, I’ll protect myself.” With these words, I said goodbye. With her head bowed, she slowly turned on her heels and then quickly walked back to camp. I lost her as she meandered past two tents.

With big steps I walked up to Isil. He stood at the top of a rock projection. I need not say anything, because words would have been all for naught. Thoughtfully, I looked over the horizon. The Jotari Wastes is large and hides many of the dangers. It was not the best, but you could see something in the distance as the sand swirled in the harsh winds. Something was approaching. That “something” would be here soon. The Balaur. Outraged and full of sorrow, I turned away. I heard Isil closing in on me from behind. I turned and looked at him. One look was all it took, and with that one look, he knew exactly what he had to do. Hours passed, the heat beating down on us and our thirst for vengeance growing ever stronger. The front was already formed and spread along miles. I heard the soldiers begin to stomp their feet as they made noise to motivate themselves. This made the horses restless and they began to prance in panic. Isil didn’t let go of my hand for a moment. I closed my eyes and reminded myself of the night when he kissed me for the first time. He followed my footsteps, which led ever deeper into the eerie depths of the Eltnen Forest. You could hear my humming bouncing off of the trees surrounding us, creating a melody that seemed to be from many different people. But it was just me, and Isil following closely. Sensing his silence, I turned around and it happened. Abruptly, he took hold of me. Lips on lips. A strange affection came over us, a curiosity that wants to be breastfed.

I opened my eyes and looked into those emerald eyes that I knew to love so much. Everyone cried out at that exact moment: “ATTACK!”, and with that, the carnage began. Men fell. Heads rolled. Blood flowed in streams. Our assassins and rangers appearing behind enemy lines, flanking the Balaur. But it made no difference. Our people fell. One by one, the Balaur forged through our front lines like the tip of a spear, separating our forces from each other. I noticed that Fregion was the tip, and he tore through shields and plate armor like it was cloth. I instructed our troops, and all as one we converged on Fregion. But it made little difference. He tore through flesh and bone and made his way towards the center of our army: Isil. Fregion ran up to him, crushing men and women alike beneath his heavy step, and his sword met Isil’s neck. He was always a good warrior, master of the art of the sword and shield, and yet he fell. He could do nothing before the might of Fregion, first and foremost of the Dragon Lords. Besides Fregion, there were just too many opponents. “Isil! NO!” I cried as I ran to him without regards for anything. As I watched his head fall from his shoulders, I received a hit to my chest that knocked the wind out of my lungs. I hit the ground hard.

Hysterical, I tried to gasp for air, but my lungs congealed with dust. My throat went dry as the dust absorbed all my saliva and turned to mud. I squirmed in pain and then I heard him calling me. It was most likely nothing. But I looked anyways. Fregion hung his body up on a spear, as if making him a scarecrow to protect this year’s harvest. Blood dripped from his feet and collected in the sand below him. Watching his lifeless body hang there, I relented, tried to scream, tried to say anything, but the mud that had collected in my throat and lungs blocked everything. Slowly, I died. Just another pale face framed with long, black hair.

It is said that at the moment of a man’s death, he sees his life in fast forward, from beginning to his inevitable end. I am neither perfect, nor a person who likes to bask in the glory of my subjects. Sometimes, it is better to be different, to do what you’d like, with no consideration and no regard to the consequences. But I, daughter of Ariel, was never allowed this freedom. Offspring of the Lady of Light, I had to be perfect. I could never have been as I am now. But my actions have reaped what they sowed, and now, I am alone. Dead. Somewhere in the middle of nowhere, the relentless weather of the Jotari Wastes burying me from existence.

[HR][/HR]
    I will use this special moment to thank my lovely boyfriend, Brai aka LordyCurlyFry~ I was thinking about you the whole time, when I was writing this story. My world wouldn't be the same without you. I hope you know that. I love you more than anything else. ♥

8 people like this.
  15. Minamiya

Minamiya Proficient

Name: Minamiya

Asmodians, Elyos, Reian and Balaur residing in the world of Atreia, created by god aion. Each fraction fought for their own interest, resulting in an endless war. Bloodshed, anger, frustrations, sadness are seen around Atreia, which was used to be a peaceful, blessed, lively place.

You must be wondering who am i? *smiles* I am just an ordinary elyos, who is specialized in supporting and healing the wounded. I joined the army to fight for the peace of Atreia, for a world where people could work together as one entity. It may seems silly, one-sided, delusional and stupid, something which is practically impossible, yet i will still try my best to make it possible.

Elyos and Asmodians, why are we fighting against each other, for what cause, what good will it bring for us? Many are blinded by the lust for fame, power, greed and they continued to seek for more violence, meaningless victories as well as slaughter which are merely a temporary sense of satisfaction. To them, it's just a game itself, they seek joy and happiness upon other's misery. *selfish*

Despite that, my dream is to make, to change atreia into a better place where everyone could live and work together. There must be something i can do to achieve it, and that's my believe. *dreams*

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    5 people like this.
  16. Guilhermeeh

Guilhermeeh Getting there

First, sorry for my english.
    One day Rupheleus, a young man of about 16 years, was sitting admiring the field, when suddenly he saw about 7 ships moving through the sky, he was surprised, very surprised and was immediately hurried to tell his father, who in turn thought lie was what the boy was talking, the young man then went to tell his friends, hoping that they believe, but everything was in vain.
    Rupheleus not know what to do, saw the ships and knew something bad was about to happen, that was when he was stopped Balazaughen, an ancient village where there lived an old man named Zaughen, the old friend was right and he had Rupheleus sure there find the answer. Arriving there, the ships were described as Zaughen and was very surprised and told us that these were the ships of the terrible TIAMAT, the old man had already told this story to the boy, but he did not know it was all true. But it was late, the only chance to kill Tiamat was the sword of conviction, a rare sword that was necessary to add 3 items to make it to were: Blood Mastarius Enraged, Veille and tear of a piece of wing Padmarashaka. It was a long time before we could Rupheleus these items, it Tiamat was about to invade SANCTUM (city / capital of the primary race Rupheleus), was then finally got Rupheleus crafting the gun and go after Tiamat!
    They fought a terrible battle that finally came the death of Tiamat, who left an incredible Greatsword named Distorted Dragon Lords Greatsword, Greatsword Rupheleus took that and about 200 liters of blood was running Tiamat and give these items to the blacksmith in town , an old well, called AngelKraks, AngelKraks was grateful for the Greatsword and the blood and then returned with a beautiful Greatsword Furious Looghtooth Katalium.

17. deldas

deldas New Member

IGN: Link

There was once a time when I was not sure what class I was most happy with to play; I switched back and forth from Gunner to Cleric; to Ranger to Sin. My favorite part of the game is winning in PvP, Especially in bad situations.

Once I had finally fully geared up with gunner (with 2x 1% damage godstones) I took it out for a PvP spin. I found myself in Katalam with 4x officer ranked asmos around me. I was all alone, I was positive I would not win. So I auto attacked the first Asmo.

Suprisingly my godstone proc'd and killed him.. And so tried to stun the next Asmo, The godstone proc'd and killed him. The next did not get one-shot; but after 2 skills; the godstone decided to proc,. In which I switched to my Cannon (with a 1% damage stone it it as well)......He got one shot too...

Thats when I learned to believe in RnGesus. He is real; and his force is strong in gunners.

18. Guilhermeeh

Guilhermeeh Getting there

IGN: Guilhermeeh
    SRRY (CAN'T EDIT I NEED FLOOD)

19. Zephroine

Zephroine ~The Sleeping Giant~

IGN: Zephroine
    [ Please play this music before reading ]
    ~>>>>>>>>>>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEKELU-F9S4 <<<<<<<<<~
    [ Please Be sure to start the Music at0:00 ]
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

"A Daeva's lost Journal "

Year : XXXXAD
    Zephroine

The sound of steel clashing one another, and the scent of blood all around me.
    The cries of my comrades and enemies ripping through my eardrums.
    Arrows falling from the sky and adrenaline running through my veins.
    Fear was not an option.

With a blink of an eye, a bright light suddenly flashes! leaving me blind and off guard!
    Struggling to regain my eye sight back,
    an arrow pierces through my armor. and my right wing being slowly torn apart by sharp clawss.
    all i can hear was the sound of bashing steel and screams from my comrade
    "Put yourself together!!"
    "Hang in there! I got you!"

As I open my eyes.. i found myself clinging to my friend..
    he was wounded..his armor, falling apart.. but still he insisted to fly me back to safety.
    as he slowly catches his breathe he yells at me..
    "You ain't going anywhere til you craft me that Greatsword you bastard!"
    I just had to smile.

Suddenly he changes his tone and tells me..
    "Don't look back.."

There was no way I could follow his orders..I had to look back..
    Turned my head.. and there it was...
    ...The Dregion...

The amount of Balaurs jumping out of the ship was unimaginable...
    Hundreds..no, Thousands!! surrounding both sides!
    Asmos and Elyos!

My comrades slowly falling one by one...
    I couldn't believe what I was seeing..
    I was horrified..there was nothing i could do..
    My mind was empty.. I couldnt think and my heart was beating like a drum..
    Surely this is the end for all of us...

Clinching my teeth, gripping my sword firmly..
    I tried to regain my consciousness and strength back..
    Pushed my friend aside and yelled:

"Drop me here!!"
    "Fly back to HQ as fast as you can and call for immediate back up!!"

But It was too late.. The Balaurs have reached our location.
    My friend and I struggling, swinging our swords with everything we have!
    But they kept on coming!
    One after another!
    We were exhausted.
    Our legs and arms were shaking...Our weapons felt heavy..
    There was no way we could defeat them all with just the two of us....

We were pushed back.. to the edge of the floating island we were on..
    My wings have slowly regenerated so i signaled my friend that we make a break for it.
    as I grabbed my friends shoulder..
    he grabbed mine..
    ...and
    looks at me with a crooked smile..

"cough* cough*"

He was spitting blood..
    His left hands shaking covered in blood as he holds his stomach..
    whispers in a pale voice...

"hehe...looks like they got me my 'ol friend.."

I looked at him with a frightened and shocked look on my face.
    I was breathless! I was trembling!
    His wounds were severe and deep...
    I knew the truth that he was nowhere to be saved anymore..
    But I still tried to pull him!

"I'm not leaving without you!!"

as I cried and screamed at him not to let go..
    He pushes me down...

Clinging at the edge with all the strength left in me.
    I was trying to get back up!
    The Balaurs were slowly closing in!

My friend then suddenly brings out his bow.
    Aims it at me, and cried

"Its been an honor fighting beside you brother!!!"
    ".. may we both meet someday in another life"
    "Live on!"

I looked at him with tears in my eyes as he fires his bow..
    his arrow went through my gauntlets.. injuring my right hand..
    ...leaving me no option but to let go...

I tried to release my wings!
    But I knew I needed more time to do so...
    Squirming in mid air..
    I yelled "NO!!!"as i watched my hands let go of the edge....
    Reaching out my arms like a fool...
    ..I heard him scream from the top of his lungs..

"For Elysea!!!!"

I couldn't hear anything after that....

As i slowly fall into the Abyss..
    A few minutes have passed and my wings were finally healed...
    I couldn't help myself but laugh like a mad man...
    I was going crazy...
    My mind was playing tricks on me and I started to lose myself ...
    It was dark, lonely ... disturbing and scary..
    just the whistling sound of me falling was heard..

"There is nothing left for me anymore.."
    "I have lost all my comrades...and my dearest people close to me.."
    "Why should I spread my wings and fly...."
    "How should I face their families.."
    "I should have died up there..."

Memories of my life slowly flashes through my eyes...
    Tears of regret, happiness and Sadness evaporating in seconds..
    I slowly closed my eyes and waited for my end...

...But then down below....
    ...There was something shinning like a star...
    ...My eyes wide open...
    ...staring at the beautiful amber colored black hole...
    It was a huge portal!...
    One of which I have never seen before!...

Drawing closer and closer to the portal..
    ...Massive amounts of energy could be felt!..
    The energy was so great I could feel my insides dancing...

..My body slowly being sucked in by the vortex.
    all that came to mind..

"Where will this take me?'
    "Will this lead me to a new Journey?'
    "Or is this my gate to hell..'

"may Siel's Light shine upon me...."

(This is the part where the page gets cut off like some old note you just found inside the ruins.)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
    16 people like this.
  20. Smipo

Smipo New Member

Server- Siel
    IGN- Jutsi

The Battle, Part 1

It was a warm day in Atreia. The Elyos and Asmodians were about to fight each other for a fort in Reshanta, or as they say, the Abyss. Each faction prepped for battle at their secured fortresses. The Asmodian faction was made up of two Alliances. The Elyos, also made of two Alliances were going to be defending the fort because they had captured it last siege. The leader of the Asmodian alliances, the Governor, was a very skilled Cleric. His job was to order his soldiers and heal as many of them as possible during battle. The Elyos' leader, a Templar was the biggest and meanest warrior Atreia had ever seen. He was to order the Elyos and to lead the charge against the Asmodians.
    I am an Asmodian deava. Not well known or high ranking, just here to defend what is ours. I am a might gladiotor. My weapon of choice is the brutal Greatsword. I can take damage and also deal it with ease. My duty is to get inside the Elyos forces and decimate them. The battle is near and I must go prepare. If there is no more parts, then I must tell you I have been defeated and taken prisoner.

End of Segment.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.