1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

vip problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Beybe, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beybe

Beybe New Member

i bought my vip last night cos im going to trade some stuffs untradeable, but after i've bought my vip, and downloaded the item pak 4.7 (compressed & loosed) my gamez client "failed to initialized" always. i dunno what's the problem, i've tried all the recommended steps and ways but still can't solve it. i can run the game using the "ORIGINAL ITEM.PAK" which weights 47.8 MB, and it runs successfully but when i replaced it with the new item pak (9,146 kb) also with the 3 loosed xml files, the always "failed to initialized", i followed the steps that pc needs to be restarted but still same result, also with repairing files using the ncsoft client. (Btw im using windows 8) any kind staff there can help me please?

2. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Please make sure that you extract the new item.pak in Aion/Data/USA/Items and NOT in Aion/Data/Items.

I would suggest repairing your client to start fresh then extract the item.pak in the correct folder as mentioned above.

3. Beybe

Beybe New Member

i see 3 xml file in aion/data/usa/items mister am and 1 item.pak(3,122 kb). do i need to delete all of this and replace the new item.pak(9,146 kb) and leave it alone in that folder?

4. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

No. Do not delete anything when using the compressed version of the item.pak. Just extract the item.pak and it will ask you to replace, click on "Yes to all". Try to start your game then.

5. username101

username101 Proficient

Make sure you have (only) EITHER the compressed file OR the loose file. Since you tried all the necessary and possible ways as instructed, I'm not so sure if you only have the loose file inside your Aion/Data/USA/items. (I guess you also have the compressed version inside or either way). In any case, delete everything on that folder (Aion/Data/USA/items) and extract the loose file or the compressed file again. Restart your computer and try again.

*I'm on Win8 and it happened to me before*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.