1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Revoltada's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Louy, Oct 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Name:
    Lucas Schneider (IGN - Recover and Attari)
    Brazil
    Online Time:
    4 ~ 6 hours a day, weekend almost 16 hours a day!
    Preferred Server:
    Siel
    Spoken Languages:
    Português (brazilian)> mother tongue, English > (90%)
    Game Playing Experience:
    I play in gamez aion Lumiel server since 2.5 version, i'm an active player in game and in forums and i'm also a friendly player, in 2.7 version i made my own Aion platform to study the classes and own the game, not for business, only for study, i have a nice knowledge about the commands of the GMs and about the rules of the game.
    I already played in another aion servers, but no success, i love gamez aion and the people here.
    How can you help our server?:
    As a lot of people who knows me well, can confirm what i'm saying, i played like 3,5 years with support cleric, that's my main class and i love to heal, be support and help people are in my veins, i left cleric support weeks ago to try templar but i always miss my cleric. I can help people like i said before, help the beginners like i already did before, i will certainly find bugs and report/solve them, when i played on last aion versions, i miss the old pvp, i will work hard to suggest new events or ways to pvp, incentive the people, like some others GMs friend of mine are doing now, cause that's is very important, i sadly leave Lumiel, my main server when he died months ago, but i miss him, and now, on EU location server, is impossible for me play there, so i will work hard to make Siel a better place for people, including me!

thx for read my application!

Gilldartz, Takuro, Ren and 5 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.