1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by Zormir, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zormir

Zormir New Member

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the server, well actually I'm not. I used to be here back in the days somewhere 2010, which was when I first registered. I played the server for some time but I never got really far in the game. Currently, I found my interest again to play Aion. To be honest I've been watching it on Twitch and just some youtube videos for the past few weeks but I just didn't feel like starting all over again.

As of today, I came back to GameZ Aion and I will be joining the Lumiel server since I'm from Belgium.
    I have not yet decided which faction I will be going nor what class I will be playing this time. I really can't make up my mind...

Anyways, my name is Robin and I'm looking forward to start playing some PvP here in Aion! I'm pretty hardcore into PvP'ing and I could PvP all day long without getting bored of it. I don't think I'm the only one who's like that, so I hope there's a few hardcore PvP'rs out there on Lumiel aswell.

I'll be ending my introduction here now and shall be seeing whoever sees me first in-game.
    Off we go, see you !

2. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Hello there and welcome (back) to Gamez!
    Wish you a lot of fun on our servers, let us know if you need help with something.

Zormir likes this.
  3. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Welcome back to Gamez, nice to see people coming back to Aion after a while.
    Hope you will enjoy your stay~ ;D

Zormir likes this.
  4. TheUnderdog

TheUnderdog Expert Forum Legend

Welcome back!
    I think we could need another Asmodian on Lumiel, if you didnt pick a side already, btw since your last days here alot changed. We have a bunch of new skills and alot of new maps. You will love it.

if you have any questions, feel free to PM me ingame (AM name: Monoe/Zenonia) or here on the forum.

Happy gaming~

Zormir likes this.
  5. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Hello Robin. Welcome back. Always great to have more people here. If you have friends that play different types of games, whether it be on a different platform like Xbox or phone, they are welcome to hangout here in the community forums and share what they play along side with you.

The community has a few people who play Clash of Clans, Destiny, Aion, Halo, Blade n Soul, Tera, Diablo, etc. You can make friends and play with them anywhere.

Enjoy your stay.

Zormir likes this.
  6. Zormir

Zormir New Member

Thanks everyone, well a while.. It sure has been a while, been nearly 4,5 years since I last played on here and I was amazed that it is still running!
    Funny part is that I see the join date from the Staff and still I was over here earlier than you people were ^.^

I still haven't decided which faction I am going yet. I do know I'm going on Lumiel. I can assume that alot must've changed, loads of new maps etc have been implemented after not playing the game for over 4 years.

Oh, alright. That's good to know and nice to hear. I am currently playing ArcheAge as my main game for now. I'm capped out on gear pretty much and I just tend my houses & farms throughout the day since I'm waiting for the new expansion next week Tuesday.

7. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

That great. We have a good amount of players here who play archeage as well. Just need to make a discussion about it.

8. Aniline

Aniline Expert

Welcome back, hope you have a good time in the gamez community! Good luck and looking forward seeing you pvping!

9. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

Welcome back to the server! I am pretty sure you will have a good time here. As for the race that you should pick, the Asmo population is lower than Elyos, so I suppose Asmo it is. Even though, it is surprising that sometimes Elyos are seriously outnumbered in PvP. Therefore, I would suggest you to make a dual faction account if you can afford it so you can play on both sides and enjoy the full pvp experience.

10. Zormir

Zormir New Member

I made myself an Asmodian Templar. I want to play with the shield class for once. Never tried it and feel like I should try it out. For some reason I got instant lv 60... This is pretty difficult tho since I don't get to know the class step by step pretty much. I don't even know where to go at first...

Server: Lumiel
    IGN: Zormir
    Faction: Asmodian
    Class: Templar

11. Devours

Devours Professional Sneak Forum Legend

If you need any tips, feel free to pm me in game. Everything is so easy since all the crafts are maxed and Ambassador/Custodian/Shephard sets are available in game.

Zormir likes this.
  12. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

The actual level cap is 65.
    You can easily level up by doing Katalam/Danaria campaign quests, such as "Kata-where?". Talk to the teleporter in Pandaemonium to get to the appropriate map.

13. Zormir

Zormir New Member

Alright, thanks.
    Alright, thanks. Will check some NPC's out in town first untill I get stuck.

14. Aniline

Aniline Expert

Do the gelkamaros quest Grand Assult or something like that its only a walking quest so you get lvl 61, the go for To katalam campain quest, and do the second katalam campain quest, sine you're on lumiel you need stigma shards there is an easy quest at lvl 65 its in Danaria npc's name is Muti quest name is Last train home http://aiondatabase.net/us/quest/23554/ . If you have any questions feel free to pm me on my asmodian glad Arrogance.

15. Kretia

Kretia Fabulous Pink Zombie Baguette

Hey there,

Welcome back! If you need anything, feel free to pm me in game! (Kazue/Kitsutaka)

Enjoy your stay!

16. Zormir

Zormir New Member

Alright, thanks. I'll look for that one right now. I found the Katalam campaign quests now so I can start working on those already.

Thanks, sure will :)

17. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

If you get bored in lumiel there's always siel (or retail^^). Lumiel is pretty dead even after the server relocation, imo.

18. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

Aww welcome back here ! :3
    I hope you have so much fun & enjoy your stay.

You're like seriously the first person I meet here on forum, who comes from Belgium. (apart from me)
    If you have any questions, you can also always ask me~

Kyle likes this.
  19. Zormir

Zormir New Member

Oh, well. I do notice quite a few players here. I intend on staying on Lumiel since it's an EU-based server.
    Oh cool, so you're Belgian aswell?

Okay, sure will.

I'm currently almost lv 64 at the moment. It's pretty straightforward once you found the questline. I'll see wherever I get tomorrow because I have to go to work now. I work in a club @ night and it's time to go now. I shall see you all in-game tomorrow !

Thanks again for all the replies !

20. Saruayu

Saruayu - Forum Legend

Yush I am ! :3

Once again, welcome to this community. Have fun at work ! <:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.