1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion for asian server.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by free2rhyme, Dec 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doomkiwi

Doomkiwi Proficient

I aint showing anyone howmuch I donated.. then the world will know I am a wallet hero with tomuch money >.>

all the kinah diggers will come after me :<

2. CloudAngel

CloudAngel High Daeva

now that was a funny thread to read xD
    leave Gamez as it is
    it only needs its bug fixes
    and uh.. some other stuff i wouldnt like to mention in public
    i wonder whenever gamez gets 4.8 if u guys will miss the 3 continents that will be removed from the game xD

3. Art

Art New Member

EU doesn't have enough players at all thus lumiel died out, what we are suggesting here is why not give it a try by moving lumiel to SEA server.
    Leaving it as it is and hosting lumiel in EU for mere 30 players max (both fraction sum up), not even sure if they even donate either is definitely a way to kill gamez.
    To be honest i prefer a stigma server than a non-stigma (full skill) server, it adds diversity to the game.

Out of topic, but i just wanna point out. Pandaemonium and Sanctum events are fine but i find FFA, as well as Mix a little meaningless.

4. Doomkiwi

Doomkiwi Proficient

If people get am based on how much they donate I'm not interested. That is how incompetent fools and power abusers end up on staff, drama starts and servers end.

Ollo likes this.
  5. Art

Art New Member

Try not to move away from the topic.

For your info, people who are rich doesn't have to go around telling others that you are rich, unless you aren't.

free2rhyme likes this.
  6. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

There are a lot of EU players on Siel, if you didn't know that by now. The idea of moving Lumiel was to make it more comfortable for EU players since the ping is so so, mine is 150-220ms, and make Lumiel a bit more active. The whole thing failed in the end for known reasons and there is a loss for the CEOs. I doubt that they will decided again to try something out and maybe lose even more money. I'm not sure if you are familiar how much this whole moving thing costs. In the end it's not our concern, it's the CEOs. If they decide to move or change something, they will let us know, but in my opinion we don't have any vote in this whole decision what is going to happen as we are just players. Don't get me wrong, but moving Lumiel to an EU server was decided a long time ago before the actual "suggestion" thread popped out, I dunno if you were already playing actively on Gamez. There was a thread where players were able to vote for or against moving Lumiel. Even if the people would have been against is, the decision was already taken and our votes were pretty useless. So please just drop it and leave it as it is. It's not even worth to argue about it. You have to keep in mind that it's all about business. Nothing else.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    Aniline and free2rhyme like this.
  7. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Lumiel population doubled once it was moved to eu, despite transfers getting bugged and disabled, then everyone sat in siel waiting for the next free period. Before that could happen the population was easily 120 people 24/7 (as much as siel unless it's saturday night) ...except the staff drama happened and that's what "killed" lumiel. It couldn't grow larger at the time because there was absolutely no advertisement that we had a server in europe and the only thing that happened with the location change was population swap of existing members between the two servers. The only place that it showed the change was on gamez's site and the login screen announcement page (meaning you're already part of this community and advertising there is meaningless). Some of the banners still show 4.0 and freefly (disabled at 2.5) so nobody "on the outside" would have any way of knowing that one of the servers changed. Gamez has been on top of the voting pages for about 3 years and a half, everyone who's seen it KNOWS that it is in NA. So there you have the reason why changing it to lumiel didn't have everyone's expected result.

Now since aniline and vesi failed i'll give this one try too.....and if it fails i'll just accept it's beyond your intelligence: You have Siel with lets say 200 active people and lumiel with 20. Move lumiel to oceania/asia/SEA or whatever it is and 80% of siel population goes there. What you have left in Siel afterwards are about 40-50 people, 10 of those (per race) will be permanently afk, 5-6 will be demi-afk and spamming trades all day, leaving you with 20 "active" people who pvp from time to time (like lumiel was before moving it to EU, there were 7-15 people camping that shit safezone in katalam and that was all the pvp there was...and it sucked) Player mentality everywhere works like this: you see there are lots of people somewhere so you go too, you see people are leaving and you leave. Gamez has had the biggest private server population because it was one of the first 2 successful servers (the other being infinite aion) NOT because it had all these awsum features and great support and blablabla. At its peak there were a shitload of bugs and yet people stayed.....because there were lots of people, get it?

NOW once siel population starts dropping (since they are moving to your new lumiel location) lots of the NA/EU/any_region_that_has_shit_ping_outside_of_asia_which_is_everywhere_else_tbh are just going to find some other server (or retail) to play. They ARE the majority of the income due to the higher wages in those countries (mainly NA and western europe) and the shop prices are universal, meaning that someone won't donate his entire income for 2 months to get arbiter....like a bulgarian where the average is 180euros per month.

Tl;DR - population will get swapped again, higher-paying players will most likely leave meaning it's a bad "investment" on gamez admins' side (since moving servers isn't free you know)

OKAY ?

8. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

It probably doubled because the transfers were free... I myself moved there because it was free and for ping reasons, but decided to immediately go back to Siel because there was literally no pvp (and if there was, it was not even close to what I was used to see on siel) so I tried to transfer but the amazing Carl didn't bother fixing the bugged transfers so I got stuck on Lumiel. After that I waited to gather enough credits to leave and go back to Siel, and the whole time that I was waiting for that to happen every time I logged in I could see literally a couple people in sanctum doing nothing and no pvp at all except for this typical gelkmaros zerg you guys have on Lumiel (literally the only option for pvp)

Idk what happened after I left, but this is what I saw. If you meant "it doubled" as in "it had 10 players and they became 20" then okay.

Art likes this.
  9. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

When you go to donate there is a MY account button click that and hit missing donation and you can see everything you've donated since you made the account

free2rhyme likes this.
  10. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

It had 60 total before the move, then 60 per race. And yeah i meant it doubled because transfers were free....then quickly disabled due to bugs and every other potential person who would have come to lumi decided to wait till the next free period to try again.....the free period AFTER it was completely desolate, rip in pepperinos.

free2rhyme likes this.
  11. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Oh yeah, idk, maybe if the transfers weren't bugged or if they were extended more people would have transferred. I don't know. But for the short time I was there it was just depressing Q-Q (other than these couple events I joined, the PVP was boring)

free2rhyme likes this.
  12. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

It will not kill the game. Majority of Asians are forced to play in siel due to it has more ppl to begin with. If u move lumiel to asia then noob asians stYs in siel and real asian gamers moves to lumiel. Hence gamez earns money from siel and gain more asian gamers to lumiel.

U can only imagine how many asians dreamed of having a stigma asian based server.

free2rhyme and Art like this.
  13. Art

Art New Member

+1,000,000.

To be honest, these people take their ping for granted. I see people screaming lag and delay when their ping spike from 50ms to 120ms, wow.
    If people called you a hacker / cheater with 350ms ping, i wonder what will that make me if i ever have ping below 50ms.

14. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

This suggestion is obviously cannot be happen. How about you gays suggest an "old client version aion" uhm like around 1.9 - 2.1 version. I'd totally support that one, good old days is so much fun c:

XikO likes this.
  15. Bbpilipinas

Bbpilipinas New Member

Thats a brilliant idea and we will thank GamezAion Community specially there Admin/GM's if they make this suggestion come's true :3
    and i think more and more PINOY Players will play GamezAion not only Filipino players but all AION Players live here in ASIA. ~_^

free2rhyme likes this.
  16. free2rhyme

free2rhyme Game Is Over

well, lets just hope for the best though. since evryone have a good reason for what they say.. so i have nothing else to say Q-Q
    wander what its going to be if gamez have a server in SEA.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:Dreaming+Wandering:rolleyes::rolleyes:

17. Zaido

Zaido ♠Target +++++D♠ Forum Legend

If you want to have/get lower ping/ms in PHILIPPINES, you need to pay more in your broadband or upgrade it 100mbps i think it cost 20k+ or 3Ok depends on what broadband you used and your ms will be lower as you wish. :confused::confused::confused::confused:

18. jeraa01

jeraa01 Getting there

im from asia but i like too ply with stigma :D

19. Hebihime

Hebihime Boa Forum Legend

Aion is currently overpopulated in Asia, so why not?? You ll be suprise how much you can earn from asians when they got lumiel with low ping. it would kill any other private servers in asia. After all this time, this MMO still attracts people and gamez is still the best home of aion private server.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2014
    jeraa01 and free2rhyme like this.
  20. jeraa01

jeraa01 Getting there

dont know, i already transfer my gear to siel, but i rarely online for now... too busy to online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.