1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weapon Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tremendouslycute, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tremendouslycute

Tremendouslycute Proficient Forum Legend

I Suggest that Elite Arbiter Spellbook / Orb will be given an attack speed for their Option/stats

Reason for these are the Following:
    1. Elite Harp has even an attack speed even if this weapon has a strong fuse like Mythic Harp (Brazen and Noble Exalted Katalium Harp) whereas tome has only 4-5 Slots weapon to be fused, 6 Slots for Shabokan which has a bad option...
    2. New Extended weapon for Glads, Temps, Chanter, Assassins so, meaning they are more powerful now and they can fuse arb for a good pvp stats.
    3. Sorc is the Known most damager class but the items are very limited and papers when it comes to PVP. (Cloth)

If you have comments or violent reactions please don't blame me for suggesting this. THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION!!! THANKS

2. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

This is a suggestion you should make on the NCSoft forums. This suggestion requires altering the client files which will lead to more problems than what we have now. And alot of players are already complaining about bugs and broken stuff.

To make this a legit suggestion and to implement this to the game without having issues, it has to be added to the original client patch and the server has to emulate it.

3. Tremendouslycute

Tremendouslycute Proficient Forum Legend

Sir @Kyle , Yes i was think about posting my suggestion in NCSoft Forums but i think i will be Discriminated and somehow will be neglected about my suggestion because look at me, have no right to complain/suggest i'm just nobody. whereas if an Admin or Staff will suggest it there will be a big difference. and i am sorry that my suggestion could ruin our Newest Patch, but i am not thinking of it as of nows patch, maybe in the next patch they could do something about it..

4. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

Remember that a templar need to switch his weap several times to active his skills, a sorcerer/sm only need a weap.

5. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

That's the problem isn't it.

You or the admins on this forum. Does not matter.

This private server is not legal. NCSoft can sue if they wanted but due to some conditions, they can't. So if Carl or you were to post this idea on the NCSoft forum, there would be no difference as both of you would be considered normal users of the game.

Any suggestion that requires altering the client should not be done unless done by NCSoft themselves. And no Admin or GM here on GamezNetwork can make it have a better chance of happening unless of course they do alter the client and server files. But knowing the history of gamez, they try not to do that except for the Launcher and Items.pak. You already see whats going on with the Items.pak, how people have issues with it. It causing client to crash and items not to work. That can happen alot more with other changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.