1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Switching servers problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Miotoko, May 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miotoko

Miotoko New Member

Hi, my main characters are in Siel, but yesterday I decided to see how thing are going over to Lumiel and now I'm unable to go back to Siel :( Every time I click the "Select server" button I get disconnected from the game... Help please? :confused:

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Hey :)

Since this is a server-side issue that's been around for quite some time, all you can do is keep trying. Go back to the character selection screen of Lumiel and try changing servers. If it disconnects you, click "Reconnect" and WAIT a minute before putting in your account info. After waiting a bit, login again and try to do the same. Try doing that a few times too since it is afterall a server-side issue and not a client problem. There is no other fix than just.. many many tries.

3. Miotoko

Miotoko New Member

I will try it, thanks!

4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Player's issue has been resolved after many tries and doing what was suggested :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.