1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

General's/Officer's Laurel Morph recipes.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Frix, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

Can you guys let us buy them? Laurels are being given out in events but we can't use them since we can't buy morph recipes from NPCs. Pree stupid imo. Like for example, you win the tournament, get 25 General's Laurels and you're fucked cuz you can't even use it, damn good reward for getting 1st place eh?
    No idea if it is bug. Doubt it, probably got disabled along with Laurels. So yea ... my suggestion is to enable morph recipes or edit event rewards.

Aniline, Razor and Thyller like this.
  2. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

bumping this.

Aniline likes this.
  3. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

1. Already discussed that we will be giving out laurels that are already finished, most likely.
    2. I'd still like to see them enabled.

Frix likes this.
  4. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

Well I do have Laurel that I can't use cuz no morph. Wat do.

Aniline likes this.
  5. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

An alternative yet equally "labor-intensive" option is to implement selectitem decomposables (think Dynatoum boxes) with laurels for the different types of gear to give out as rewards.

Dementa likes this.
  6. Joeffrey

Joeffrey Getting there

It because we are in a retail server.. did you get what i mean??

if you can easily purify items (custo//amba) then you will disregard to buy the higher equipment on web.. So when players do that it means no donation.... no donation server will down...

(Sorry for the grammar try to understand ---drunk lad)

7. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

i dont think so coz arbiter and elite arbiter still much better than purified shepherd items... the only purified item which is close to arbiter is the last purified item ( a mythic one ) but is hard to be in that stage.. imagine here in gamez aion with all the stuff we need to amplify and purify items are buged..
    And they're not the only items with pvp stats we have !
    look http://aiondatabase.net/us/item/110601562/
    We have acces as well... but arbiter and elite arbiter still better... but this items dont have an specific class to use them. You can for example use chain with glad so they can be a good option for second build/set ... you can get them from a boss in kaldor BUT is buged with most of the things from 4.8 and 4.7 !!
    IF Carl want he can just put all the good pve / pvp items in webshop but as we can see he didnt put them for sell.. all we can do is wait a year or almost that to they fix somethings until there they just " keep us busy with GOOD edited things " .. this is our good and old gamez aion :confused:
    our lucky is : we have a FEW good AMs to support us. But they know nothing about update and fixed things. They need to test a buch of things to have the necessary knowledge to support the players.. i think they should know more about this things coz they are the bridge to connect the players with the new things or buged stuff or new stuff.. but as we can see they know only a few information about these..
    P.S : the purify and amplify system are working as well the " only " bad thing is the rate to enchant is 50% ( i've tried a lot and my fail rate was 70% - 80% ) . And about purify items you just cant coz the stuff obtainable in game are buged.. so you need join many events to get some of the things we need ( thanks to the staff for let us get this items as event prizes )..

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  8. Joeffrey

Joeffrey Getting there

well i dont know if carl has a Game developer team, but fixing bugs are not simple as what you think. maybe the bug occurs when carl restricted some of the items... for example Abyss potions should be buy-able but it seems affected by the other items that was restricted to buy... even the emissary sets are bugged so patients is a must...

wolfik332 likes this.
  9. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

If you already have the laurels why do you need the morph? I'm confused lol. Don't you use the morph + Purified Essence to acquire the laurels ?!?

..................o_O

10. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

This is the "clean" Laurel before morph -> http://aiondatabase.net/us/item/169405378/
    Now to purify you weapon for example you need this -> http://aiondatabase.net/us/item/169405385/
    To get that you need "clean" one, purified essences and morph recipe -> http://aiondatabase.net/us/item/152221975/

We have "clean" ones and we can't morph them to weapon/armor Laurels cuz we can't buy recipes.

Aniline and Luff like this.
  11. Luff

Ohhhhhhhhhhh you mean like that damn, I thought they gave the end results from event.

Honestly, I just went the non-laurels way of purification.

#Rekt :/

12. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

I know ... fix bugs should be hard as fuck... but they have a test server... in my opinion is better wait 3 - 4 months and then update the server with more things working than update and keep 4.7 things buged... dude we have been playing gamez aion 4.7 for 1 year and MANY things dont get fixed... now we are in 4.8 and STILL 4.7 bugs lots of then by the way.. imagine 4.8 .... we are playing a 4.8 with 20% things working... its just stupid... they keep postponing the problems that the server has and make the AMs create ways to make the players busy and forget about the server problems... as you can see this worked in the last 12 months we've been playing 4.7 only in theory coz in practice had nothing working. I thought in this 4.8 update they could change this stupid thing coz the server have been losting many players but they change nothing...
    they just dont care at all... coz all players keep donating and playing with all this problems... so what they should care...

P.S: im gonna stop this conversation coz we are getting away from the thread :confused:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
  13. Luff

Well.... so far some of the 4.7 things are unlocked, but in a very challenging way xD Purification!!!!!!!!!! Haha, however, I tried buying custodian items from the NPC, and I got an error, all my stuff is fully what it should be, game version and item.pak..

Can any one shed light on this? And on what this thread is about D:

14. Joeffrey

Joeffrey Getting there

Just stop complaining stuffs :D if you want to fix the bug fast help them by hiring more game developer in that way your expectations will be meet

Luff likes this.
  15. Bambieundies

Bambieundies ╥▌Funeral Director▌╥

In other words, not a dedicated pserver.

Gilldartz likes this.
  16. Luff

Man all you guys do is complain and whine. They are working to their best ability and if you guys paid attention, they have been taking into consideration all the POSITIVE feedback from the community and reporting bugs to them so they can add it to a LIST they're working on to resolve. So clearly they're not going around fixing one by one, but wanting to do a bulk fix if you wanna put it that way. Just be patient and enjoy what is provided thus far and have faith in the team and their devs.

I know I do.

:/

solarjung likes this.
  17. Kweezie

Kweezie New Member

And also I got Assured Greater Felictous Socketing Box (Mhytic) (1st place reward) which is useless in this server since sockerting is more or less 100% asured!

18. Luff

Lol ouchers :| yeah I think laurel morph recipes should/could be a reward lol. But then again alotta other things could be.

19. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

I'm still stuck with General's Laurel I can't use, any info bout enabling morph recipes or idk GMs exchanging them?

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
    Aniline and Kessie like this.
  20. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

Still waiting for any info. I'm stuck with this Laurel for almost 2 weeks. c:

Aniline likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.