1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

bugged skills

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Deexee, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

good day admins/staffs/gm's i just want to put myself on the shoes of those who got banned because of bugged skills...i hope that you can give us info of what skills that we are not suppose to use so that players can avoid being banned...also just to constantly remind players, please do announce this matter in-game because some players really do not know about this matter and if they made such mistakes,some players would just take a video or picture to ban them(this applies to the new commers)...again thankyou and more power to you...long live Gamezaion!!

2. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

New comers who know enough to even get into the game period and to even make it to level 65 would have to have previous knowledge of the game to a certain point. If they are new new, then reading is bliss and so is knowledge.

I saw someone today using the SM bug, but that person had no idea about the new skill at all I explained it, and they quickly removed it and said they did not know. If they get reported by someone else then that's their fault. Only reason I didnt report said person, is because I have never seen that person before... ever.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2015
    Pawn, Martyr, Giullia and 1 other person like this.
  3. Deexee

Deexee 秒で死亡sarcasms

Then make a list of bugged skills that needs to be fixed...you must n0t generalize everyone

Thats why /time if they have been repeatedly d0ing it..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2015
  4. Kyungmi

Kyungmi ♥♥♥ Forum Legend

One of the reasons why staff members do not make such announcements either in-game or forums is because players will be aware of the bug and will abuse it for sure. (Based on our experience, even after warning players countless of times, they still abuse it. Just imagine if we make regular announcements of it.) We want to keep it to a minimal (i.e. less people knowing these bugs). There's a reason why NCsoft provided us with "skill descriptions" when you hover on the skill. Also, NC releases patch notes every update to make people aware of the changes on each class. I suggest for you guys, and new players as well, to read it.

We do get your point on this one that is why if you notice some irregularities in skills, please feel free to PM and ask any staff member here or in-game.

Closing this thread. Best Regards.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
    lisveth and Luff like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.