1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

wolfik332's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by wolfik332, Jul 18, 2016.

1. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Name:
    Štefan Barák
    Slovakia
    Online Time:
    well I can be online mostly every day , at least 1 hour up to 8 per day :) depends on my school timetable and part time jobs, hobbies
    Preferred Server:
    Lumiel
    Spoken Languages:
    Slovakian, Hungarian ( just a little ) , german ( little ) , english fluentely. Starting to learn spanish
    Game Playing Experience:
    My aion journey started on Infinity aion , back in 2.0 . Since then I was playing Gamez, Infinity paralely till Infinity wasnt shut down . Now I play few more servers , but Gamez mostly .
    How can you help our server?:
    Well as everyone know , Lumiel has only 1 active GM and thats Liss. Thats why I decided to apply for Lumiel , becouse ppl there are really nice , friendly and sure they deserve more attention than this . I would like to do more ingame events , they are poor at farming , not even chance to get much event items . To repair buggs , 1 GM isnt enough even for this kinda empty server , to deal alone with all these buggs . Player support , like I am always doing , I would like to continue from GM position. Well I was GM once on other server , so I have basic knowledge about commands , I am open to learn new things , so fast .

salubri, rizkyyudha and Ethereal like this.