1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Veteran player considering coming back

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Lozdy, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Lozdy

Lozdy Proficient

Hey guys! It's been around umm... 5 years since last time I was here according to this forum account (And I still remember logins! heh)
    So I have a few questions regarding my account, gears and the server in general.

Firstly I will provide pictures of what I have in my inventory (from the website because I am downloading the game ATM)
    Gear:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now I am aware these items are outdated, but I wanna know by.. how much? and if any of these items are even worth anything anymore. 5 years really tears on my old equipment one could say.

Voting is still a thing I see, so I guess there is still hope to catch up on some of you at least.
    If I should donate for a full set, how much would it be in total (in euros or dollars)?

Ingame:
    1. Is it still extremely zergy?
    2. Is it one hit all the time?
    3. The robot boost thingy (Which makes you sit in a robot or something) op? And is it restricted, like no spam-using it?
    4. Asmo or Elyos? Which side needs players?

Server:
    1. Is it stable? No downtime?
    2. Is it dying by any means? Losing players for an example.

Guild and alil bit of history:
    Some general information about myself incase there are guilds that needs a new player.
    - Norwegian
    - 22 yrs old
    - I love communicating through discord, skype and TS (alittle shy at first heh)
    - Online from time to time, but can turn out to be online pretty much 10 hours every day of the week.
    - Joined around 2010 (Accord to this forum account, but I think it was like 6-8 years ago I actually made the ingame account)
    - Ingame name: Tord and some other names as seen in my signature area.

History:
    My old guilds and friends left the game around 2014 so I gotta make new friends ingame. I am on Siel, but I believe there is a transfer system to the other server if that is the case.
    I do also have an account with both asmo and elyos on I think. Not sure if this is OK or punishable right now.

That's it. I barely remember anything from this game anymore so I would really appreciate some help. Tord out :)
    Edit: Sorry if I posted in the wrong section .__.

2. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

There is alot of stronger armor now , but u can keep them as a remembrance or remo xD.
    Full set of the newest armor is 17,500 credits which more or less 150$.
    . Not zergy for the moment since 5.0 was just applied couple of days so only portal instances is the pvp zone and not much zergy either.
    Asmoes need more players.
    The server is even more livelier bcos of its newest patch ^.^

3. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Hi there and welcome back. So ur gear has no much use these days. From ingame you can farm special elite amba set and max it to 20 which gives extra skill of item. For this you need yo farm Infinite shard instance via panda sanctum. That one gives 500k ap and 20 cm those are needed if you want to make set I mentioned above.

Lozdy likes this.
  4. Lozdy

Lozdy Proficient

Fair enough! Thank you :>
    Which classes are recommended and which ones are underdogs? (For the average player)

5. QueenKrulcifer

OPiest class nowadays are Gunner and Songweaver.
    Most of player now uses songweaver well the underdogs are still clerics since they"re healers but they're getting stronger too.

If your coming back der is no need to change class (master ur main 1st) since we have new features i prefer u use ur main and stick with it until u got familiar since u just cam back right? If u became familiar with game try using Songweavers or AT or gunner (those are new classes, all or OP)

6. Lozdy

Lozdy Proficient

I wanna try something else than sorcerer, I used to play templar and chanter but I guess they barely packs a kick anymore?
    Not really into the new classes, tried them a looooong time ago and they are just too squishy you could say.. Glass cannons aren't my thing anymore heh

I have always enjoyed the least played class, like the cleric which was my first ever character in this game :> I will look more into it when I eventually get ingame.

7. QueenKrulcifer

Well its nice to explore now, just dont mind bastards there boasting their sets and stuff just enjoy the game. Hahaha since you just started again check the guides 1st so u can be more familiar and im Glad youre back im one of those old players too xD i still have my Elder and anuharts and EGT too. Hahaha

8. Lozdy

Lozdy Proficient

Haha! XD I used to be a good player, doubt if I have it in my hands still though.. XD

Anuhart FTW <3 Imma check out guides and find a newbie friendly guild!

I see there is a "Returning player" pack. Is there any useful stuff in that package?

9. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Sure with those laurels contained in returning campaing u cas make sead set in cheaper way :)

10. Lozdy

Lozdy Proficient

A sead set, like a full set or just 1 armor piece? Not sure which class I am going to stick with yet so need to dig more info about that pack. heh

11. QueenKrulcifer

Yeap . Go and be adventurous my friend we may or may not become enemies but i hope we'll see each other in the battlefield hahaah

Lozdy likes this.
  12. Lozdy

Lozdy Proficient

I see something about archdaeva equipment. Is this superior to the boundless sets or is it just the equal to the donation sets? Something is telling me you can acquire the archdaeva equipment ingame, am I right?

13. QueenKrulcifer

There is alot of archdaeve equipments , some are craftable, some lootable, some are buyable but the strongest archdave is on the webshop costs 3,500 credits per piece(Boundless items)
    The craftable and lootable are not yet available the buyable are hard to get . Dunno how.

14. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Boundelss is archdeava equip. This equip is desrroyed once you fail enchanting :D

15. Angelinaa

Angelinaa Proficient

welcome back bro ^_^

16. Lozdy

Lozdy Proficient

Oh okay. Like it has always been then hehe. Pvp server for sure.

O_O, even from +1? There are items to increase success on enchanting right?!

Thank you! :>

17. QueenKrulcifer

There is none for now. Check your gamez account . There is a enchantment section there but its not available yet . Hopefull it will sooner. Only the boundless set ,weapon and all the wings can be broken if you fail to enchant them but the boundless accs doesnt breaks.

Lozdy likes this.
  18. Sanaiya

Sanaiya The Great

Wc dude. I think same years ill start playing also in aion. Hehehe goodluck then nd wc back again. See u ingame

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

19. neo77

neo77 Proficient

the only valuables you have, is the laestrygo skin/masta skins. i recommend to try and get a good haul off from those when you get ingame, might be even able get SEAD/DUSKWING armor set (if you find someone desperate enough) so good luck

20. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

I suggest you to return when the server has become stable, I'm not discouraging you but the pvp has level-ed down a lot more. Since the introduction of 5.0 people are now doing PvP in MIXFIGHT (temporarily?) and its worse than zerging cause in zerging its race vs race but in MIXFIGHT its you against the world (if you don't have a party). Nevertheless, welcome back! :D