1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

herbs2018's Application

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by herbs2018, Oct 23, 2016.

1. herbs2018

herbs2018 New Member

Name:
    Ryan Jay Saplot
    General Santos City, Philippines
    Online Time:
    10am to 7pm, then 8pm to 5am i can online more than 8 hours because i have my own PC and Laptop
    Preferred Server:
    Siel
    Spoken Languages:
    English,Tagalog,Cebuano
    Game Playing Experience:
    I started playing Gamezaion since 2010-2014 then I stop 2015 and now i'm back playing Gamezaion now because I can't leave this game probably because this is my fashion to play. I hope i can be apply and i'm hoping i can join to become GM or Game Master.
    How can you help our server?:
    To help other's player from their question and to make improve this server. Help to fix the bugs of server and i will do anything from this server to improve more. i hope i can join to your server become a GM.

believe it or not, I really love helping people so that they will not leave this server.

if there's a possible i will become a GM i will surely share all information i have to got in order to help.

I will surely be fair in all terms and give all players a satisfying and joyful events'

Thanks a lot Head GM/Admin more power on this server. Hoping to become a GM. :)

Ferux02, kayzenbad, xvaruss and 4 others like this.