1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Please add function to change race

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Korra2, Jan 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

The "messy result" is mostly visual things in the ui that don't actually impact how you play. OP wants to go asmo for whatever reason (most likely cause they win events, are better geared which makes open world pvp easier, or cause his friends are there) Being able to see campaign categories of the opposite race and possibly have people on his friendlist that he can't pm isn't a pain to die for. The server transfer here is actually way more buggy than a racechange command and yet we have it

OliverStylez likes this.
  2. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I think the worst I've seen is a player becoming invisible to his opponents on the radar. (the red diamond you would normally see representing him being absent)

3. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

How if there ain't no racechange. Actually forget that, if gms can still be attacked with //neutralall by their default opposite race this would be a disaster pretty quick. Gotta love dem bugs

OliverStylez likes this.
  4. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

It was a lag issue I think, in retrospect. I was chasing him but I only realized later on that he didn't have a red icon since I was more focused on chasing him than watching the radar... I have no idea why there was no icon. (I may have been zoomed in, but I doubt it... I haven't made that mistake since 2.0 in retail)

I think it would be a hectic update if they added that function. The debugging alone would take a month or two of devoted bug hunting.

5. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

Korra's question was answered, closing the thread now, sorry for interrupting your discussion but you guys can keep going on PM's. Have a great day!

Primez and OliverStylez like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.