1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Chanter stigmas

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Borealis, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Borealis

Borealis New Member

Hello! I need some tips about stigmas guys (PVP DPS).I already made a build http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/cZCHLNO65
    (I didn't forget about Rise don't worry [​IMG] ) BUT idk about what to put on the last slot WoP(for that stun resist especially I think) or DB? And I wouldn't take off neither BoW or MC these are rly good for dps both of them.I just don't know. Waiting for your opinions.Thanks.

2. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

this is a full Stigma server u get all stigma skills for ur class and ur vision stigmas

3. Kizumii

Kizumii Indomitable. Forum Legend

Hi! Check this one http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool/stigma/cHEGKLN65 , for me works much better. Can't play without WOP on DPS stigmas :D using it on support too.

BUT! As @imrahil said:

You have all skills, all stigmas, you don't need to equip any, you have all your visions (support [useless if solo playing], hybrid and dps). Chanter is really hard to kill here, of course if know what to do.

Good luck! :)

4. Borealis

Borealis New Member

Thank you! Also I forgot u can have all the stigmas haha my bad.Btw about this server u start from lvl 65 right? And are there the campaigns as well?the gold quests, I rly liked the story of the game and I want to do it again stopped playing almost 2 years ago and I would want to start again but not on retail.

OliverStylez likes this.
  5. Muamon

Muamon - Myśtîçãł

Hello,

Two the most important campaign quests are Archdaeva ones. If you don't finish them, you won't be able to contine leveling, here's a guide for it. Speaking of other campaign quests, they are there, but some of them can have bugs and those bugs won't allow you to finish some quests.

6. Kizumii

Kizumii Indomitable. Forum Legend

Didn't see any other server with all stigmas. Feel weird with that, was hard to learn playing in that way :D.

You start from lvl 65, then Archdaeva quest, when you finish it, you can try to farm Berdin's Golden Stars from Treasure Boxes in Heiron. Depends on which server you want to play - on Siel are many people, so it will be hard to farm these stars i think, on Lumiel are not many people playing, but out community still growing - it's much easier to farm boxes. As I said - depends on which server you want to play.

Good luck :3

7. Borealis

Borealis New Member

Alright thx all for help:D

OliverStylez likes this.