1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

what is the purpose of this update?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jannaaa, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

hello mates : i just want to ask you if your agree with this update , this is kinda bad lmao you know why ? first of all the 5.0 update is not even last for even just haft of a year , then the gear is too new for us we ddn't even enjoy using it .. we enchant it using enchantment token we just waste our cred for nothing . .then now it can be enchanted using omega .. now the main question is what is the purpose of this updatE? for us to leave gamez or what
    you gonna be kidding me .. yes the items now are affordable but the point there is we waste our cred to ups the new ITEM then you will make it now easy to enchant using fucking omega's ................

comment down

lablab likes this.
  2. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

do not complain , they were oveprized to begin with .

Yankes likes this.
  3. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

you gonna be kidding me .. begin what ? so many player will quit .. xD high price to enchant then it will low price now and easy to ups using fucking omega's ...

4. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

yea yea dont let the door hit you on the way out.

5. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

big word from you clap clap

6. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

Oh well, we cannot avoid things like this btw. There will always be good and bad impact from things being done.

I can say, the update will help everyone to reach the maximum level of items in-game. Meaning it's not going to be hard now to obtain +20 Items because of update.
    And because of that, there will be a game balance and PvP balance as well since everyone would be able to get the max gear. And no one shall leave the arena having these kinds of items, unless they are having a bad ping.

The bad impact is obviously right in front of us as well. But, we can do nothing about it since the goal of the update is to help everyone.

7. Aniline

Aniline Expert

Be thankful there are changes there could be none at all. Would you rather spend 11k credits on a piece? They're kind of late but it's better than the population quitting because of that overpriced gear they can't afford.
    Also write in the appropriate letter size its so annoying reading it on phone..

B1tchnigga and Seika like this.
  8. Anandina

Anandina New Member

why I see my character in Lumiel online, if I not ingame?

9. Shelo

Shelo 无精打彩无精打彩 Forum Legend

Its either Bad to you and Good for others. With us BL users who sacrifices a lot just to make our gears more advantage against those low geared players (wasting a lot of credits for enchantment and purchasing BL stuffs for 3500 credits, trading a lof of stuffs for new ms. and etc) and now its more cheaper and easier is maybe BAD NEWS FOR US. But this is GOOD also for those who cannot or hard to afford to get BL stuffs. They cannot either vote because some or many of us playing on a cafe which only 1 account can vote due of the same IPs. THats why people leaving. So i think this update is GOOD for me in many ways. This also one way for gaining more players, much cheaper gears and stuffs more players to join. Thats only my point of view on the update.

10. llyanmeell

llyanmeell New Member

after waisting all donation to get my gear fully upgraded.? and now here they come allowing all to upgrade using omega to enchant the new gears.,? its really freakin unfair.
    CARL is not considring players who made thing done before making this changes.,!!! he dont deserve donations no more

wolfik332 likes this.
  11. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

the good thing is we are balance now .. the bad thing is the BL is so fresh ..

12. llyanmeell

llyanmeell New Member

exactly.,!! CAR is very inconsiderate. he fuck up.

13. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

yes its my point they dont even get it

14. llyanmeell

llyanmeell New Member

THE WHAT.,? balance.,? are you an AM.,? c'mon you are not thinking dude. u dont get the point here. if u guys want balance give all the ITEMS FOR FREEE thats it. your jacking your mind bro.

15. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

Don't worry tho. I haven't forgotten the people who donated so many for them to get max gear...

I feel sorry to those people.

16. llWHITEll

llWHITEll Getting there

happens i once spend 1year to get full ABG old gear and i enjoy 1-2 month on playing with this gear changes like this are normal here life is brutal show must go :D

17. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

I did it too before and not complaining . Anyway new gear will come and prizes will be reduced anyway . And diff between bl and other staff was so enormous. Now pvp world will be more balanced .

18. Aniline

Aniline Expert

You complain when it's overpriced now you compain when they lowered the prices. I'd be thankful that PvP with be more competitive now considering the bl with be accessible to people, would you rather play on a dead server instead because people kept leaving after being 3 shot by a bl user? For all those donators they would have a better match in 1v1/2v2 etc. Either way it was their choice to spend their money that way.

19. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

well at some point there will be change, whether it happens today, tomorrow, next week, next month and so on. The update was for the better of at least 80% of the population.

there will always be casualties.

20. niwangkig

niwangkig i ♥ Remix

watch you're word dude, i think this update is only purpose for those players can't buy those to much expensive bl items or idk, only carl or staff member's knows about it. Its hard for those players have complete bl items but enjoy the game even if you are bl, ea, arbi or etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.