1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

what is the purpose of this update?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jannaaa, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. llyanmeell

llyanmeell New Member

if they want balance. they should not make updates, etc. provide items for free, thats balance,

2. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

if they want it to be balance but not this fast lmao ddnt even know how much PPL spend to get the new gear then they will just down the price so fast then can be enchanted easy .. whlie just a few months ago they enchanting it using token and waste 3.k somthing cred to make it +20 then now just a small amount of fucking omega .. if you guys want to be pair decide it and plan with now one will be affected or just give time for us to enjoy our gear .. or give any warning or any date for us to dont be shocked with this update .. as i said now this is a bad timing for update even the purpose is for us to be balance oe pair but this update is not fair for those who waste too much cred for the items

3. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

hey nab watch your words also .. your just pointing the poor PPL who cant get geared easy . .we are talking here about the PPL who waste or spend there cred to have it .. they ddnt even enjoy it even 1 year long .. then they will just do this .. just think about it if you are with our position .... we lost too much you know

4. llyanmeell

llyanmeell New Member

thats the poi
    are out of ure mind.? if u want balance why making updates,? why dont u provde items for free if thats whats u want,? BALANCE, dont be a hypo dude, it all about donations since new update will come sooner,

5. llWHITEll

llWHITEll Getting there

it,s private server don,t forget it -_-

6. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

so what now ?????? we are donating here even its private or not

7. Aniline

Aniline Expert

So you enjoy killing gearless people? I find no fun in seeing the population dying everyday and being able to tank 10 arb people cause they deal no dmg, no competition no fun, you'll get bored and leave that's how it is.

pohtahkasir likes this.
  8. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

i ddnt point killing them easy .. my point is if no donation server will down .. the good things is we are now balance the bad thing is this fast ?? you get my point now ??

9. pohtahkasir

pohtahkasir New Member

All i say is.....WTF!!! I need to feed my piggy bank again...

""Well, since BL only costs 2.5k creds, then expect something will replace the 3.5k slot at the webshop. Hahaha. It's not a matter of "if," but a matter of "when." Hahahaha. However , let's make the best of what we have today. "":) qouted from JAMDRUM19

10. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

Well first sir, If you're talking about giving items away for "FREE". Then that's the thing I can't imagine at all. Considering the Server needs a proper maintenance and also needs a support FINANCIALLY.

I don't think that the update isn't enough to give the game a balance PvP. I have already said my opinions regarding the update, whether you are a donator before the update or not, we can't do anything about it. And I feel sorry to those people who donated before. Just please calm yourself down. It would help you a lot to focus more on what you should write.

11. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

no donators no gamez .. Free items server down xD so private server needs a donator if donators quit i also feel sorry for carl xD

12. niwangkig

niwangkig i ♥ Remix

did read my post ? i think you're blind or idiot ?

13. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

im idiot so what now ?

14. niwangkig

niwangkig i ♥ Remix

then congrats..

15. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

thank you then

16. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

THEN IF THEY WANT TO BE FAIR .. WHY THEY DON'T DO IT IN 5.0 UPDATE? WHY IS IT NOW? this is bulshiiit .. lmao.. PS: i made it cap's lock for them to read this clearly

17. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

bro looks like everyone got your point. now the only thing i can see here is you're waiting to either make those items 3.5k again or receive something since you "spent too much" which was your choice btw. with that being said, if you want something go ahead and ask something if they say no(which prolly will happen) then stop right there. bashing the server/staffs wont be in anyway advantage to you so why continue?

18. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Ive spent a lot on this game and this price change doesn't even bother me that much. Carl knows the repercussions of this update and how it would affect his server. By lowering the prices he is risking to lose people but gain a whole bunch of new people who want to play the game and give returnees a chance to pick themselves up and play the game again. So excuse us while we, who dont care about the prices being lowered, move on with the game with the understanding that it is for the better.

19. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

Maybe you should be more appreciative instead that they actually got lowered.

20. jannaaa

jannaaa Getting there

i m not asking for anything i just want them to see the mistake they done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.